CHELSEA VS LIVERPOOL - Sun 6-2-2011 ko 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby neil » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:10 pm

I wondered why Aldo wasnt on radio city, the commentator just said he had to nip to Norway for somethin, lol
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 pm

MOM KK without a doubt ,We won the game through tactics and carefull execution. I thought Carra returned with good spirits and performance and that overall we played a "rafarite" kinda of game. I hope in the future Kenny will adopt a more attacking style (i understand it was Chelsea away) and use his subs more quickly and effectivly.

Overall a well deserved win and a great perforamce by the team.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:36 pm

metalhead wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:My god, I cannot believe what I am reading. A draw or Chelsea will win? 1-1 or 3-1 to chelsea. HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME !

You have chelsea, a team full of chavs, against a team managed by King Kenny in his FIRST (the united game doesnt count, he never had time to influence our lads).

4-0 Liverpool, Torres wont score, in fact he will do well to even touch the bloody ball. We will play them off the park and show them up for the inbreds they are.

its called reverse psychology :eyebrow

Now you see.. my plan worked :eyebrow
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:47 pm

metalhead wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:My god, I cannot believe what I am reading. A draw or Chelsea will win? 1-1 or 3-1 to chelsea. HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME !

You have chelsea, a team full of chavs, against a team managed by King Kenny in his FIRST (the united game doesnt count, he never had time to influence our lads).

4-0 Liverpool, Torres wont score, in fact he will do well to even touch the bloody ball. We will play them off the park and show them up for the inbreds they are.

:D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 pm

only me wrote:MOM KK without a doubt ,We won the game through tactics and carefull execution. I thought Carra returned with good spirits and performance and that overall we played a "rafarite" kinda of game. I hope in the future Kenny will adopt a more attacking style (i understand it was Chelsea away) and use his subs more quickly and effectivly.

Overall a well deserved win and a great perforamce by the team.

It reminded me of an away game under Rafa when we were doing so well in the Champions league, I think Kenny is looking for that balance, there was no kncking Rafa's ability to defend but he didn't have the pass and move method that Kenny has brought back...

With the 2 combined we are on our way back up!!!

:buttrock  :buttrock
roberto green

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Dundalk wrote:Image

Hell yeah!!!

ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:55 pm

metalhead wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Image

Hell yeah!!!

My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:58 pm

mate do you have the link to the van der week site? :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Did anyone realize that Bermenstein must start every match thread till the end of the season, we might win the league :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Just got back, still steasming and fokin high on today!!!!!!!! Bloody brilliant!!!!!! Completely lost me voice, top gameplan form the gaffer and great performance form the lads. Away fans wrere more charged up than  for a derby game! AMAZINBG atmosphere redmen, amazing!

YNWA
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:22 pm

metalhead wrote:
metalhead wrote:

:laugh:  Well that may be, I on the other hand, never had any doubts  :D   :talktothehand
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Scottbot wrote:Just got back, still steasming and fokin high on today!!!!!!!! Bloody brilliant!!!!!! Completely lost me voice, top gameplan form the gaffer and great performance form the lads. Away fans wrere more charged up than  for a derby game! AMAZINBG atmosphere redmen, amazing!

YNWA

We want a SOBER match report from you next week Scott dude!! :D  :D
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 pm

fivecups wrote:
Scottbot wrote:Just got back, still steasming and fokin high on today!!!!!!!! Bloody brilliant!!!!!! Completely lost me voice, top gameplan form the gaffer and great performance form the lads. Away fans wrere more charged up than  for a derby game! AMAZINBG atmosphere redmen, amazing!

YNWA

We want a SOBER match report from you next week Scott dude!! :D  :D

It was fookin brill matre!! Swore i woudnt boo or send any aggro torres way but it was like wathcing ya wife in bed with ya best mate so he got both barrels and thebn some. So so proud to be a RED today!!!! :censored: fookin stewards should have kept us all in for a bit after the game  though coz there weree quiote a few scuffles outside afte rthe game an it all got pretty frosty.

4 wins in 4, no goals conceded and just 6 points off 4th spot! the irony of fernando missing out on chump league football next season eh!!!!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:41 pm

"STRUGGLING TO MAKE AN IMPACT" ?  MAKE A GAY FACE 
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:03 am

Love the picture of to**es
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games