CHELSEA VS LIVERPOOL - Sun 6-2-2011 ko 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Santa » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 am

ethanr wrote:Worst player on the pitch easily goes to torres.  for pool it was maxi, but overall torres was absolute garbage!

Any chance Chelski would make a bid for Maxi?...total garbage same could be said for Johnson   :(
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:05 am

Santa wrote:
ethanr wrote:Worst player on the pitch easily goes to torres.  for pool it was maxi, but overall torres was absolute garbage!

Any chance Chelski would make a bid for Maxi?...total garbage same could be said for Johnson   :(

Well they offered 18 million for him, but we are holding off until the summer so that we can get the full 25

Then we can go buy his replacement, jonas gutierrez for 15 million less, that's the deal we want.  :D
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby maguskwt » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:09 am

Santa wrote:
Kopite-Jud wrote:One more thing...... Why didnt Suarez play ?

Think Kenny was trying to make a point...

nah I don't think so...

usually foreign players need some time to bed-in to get used to the pace and physicality of the Premier League. I think Kenny is just protecting him and gonna let him play against weaker teams first. To play his first full game against Chelsea, you wouldn't wanna risk him playing a bad game and losing his confidence. I suppose he was supposed to come on as 2nd half substitute but after we went ahead Kenny probably thought it's better to close the door, keep the shape and put in Aurelio and Poulsen instead.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:16 am

can you guys stop posting the dawson creek guy... it's gettting just a little bit irritating...  :glare:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alwayslfc » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 am

It was SOOOOO GOOOOD and NOSTALGIC to hear the "Dalglish" chants again after so many years without it. I remember as a young kopite when KK just joined, the fans started chanting his name and I haven't heard it again for 20 years until now. Good to have KK back again. Let's all pray he will be offered the job permanently and he still wants to continue.
alwayslfc

Postby alwayslfc » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:45 am

Santa wrote:Moment of the match  to me...Agger flatten Fernandoh! :laugh:

Yup, Agger elbowing Torres was my 2nd favourite moment of the match apart from the Meireles goal. Pity Agger didn't break his nose.

I think understood and could empathise with us fans. Great work Danny Agger.
alwayslfc

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 am

alwayslfc wrote:Let's all pray he will be offered the job permanently and he still wants to continue.

Still wants to continue?  you try stopping him mate   :D

He is Liverpool through to the core that one.

:buttrock
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:47 am

get in!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:57 am

alwayslfc wrote:

Yup, Agger elbowing Torres was my 2nd favourite moment of the match apart from the Meireles goal. Pity Agger didn't break his nose.

to break someones nose you have to make contact with someones nose...  from the way I saw it Agger didnt actually touch the fairy boys nose but he collapsed like he'd been hit by a sniper. woofter
Last edited by Roger Red Hat on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alwayslfc » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:11 am

It was a good result and what made this victory the more sweet was, it spoiled Torres' debut.

Liverpool however still needs improvement. In terms of strikers, with Suarez, Carroll, Pacheco, Ngog present this department is our greatest strength. Our weak link IMHO is our midfield and left and right wing. We don't have good wingers and Stevie G though a world class player is ageing and we need to find another world class midfielder. Also, currently I think we're too defensive.

I didn't watch the Fulham and Stoke games, but the Chelsea and Wolves game we played the same kind of football ie very defensive minded in protecting our lead when we're leading. I feel we should be more attacking minded, I don't know whether this is KK's intention/not.
alwayslfc

Postby Bermenstein » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:14 am

Got so drunk yesterday as a result Liverpool beating the other blue shyte. But boy am I paying for it now. Walloping headache!! and out of work today.

But well done Liverpool. And to think in Meireles, we had defensive midfielder who is a is now a second striker, all Thanks to Kenny's guile & wisdom.
Keep it goin Raul. And we still got Carroll to come in, and a fit Suarez.
Carragher and Agger were also immense, totally shutting out the Traitor.

Kenny must get the job beyond this season, even if we dont get Europe. He & Commoli will bring in the quality we need to bring Liverpool back to the great glory days. Then I wont have to create match threads in the hope of gettings us wins.  :D  Thanks to all those who believe.

Believe the Hype...... :p
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby tonyeh » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 am

Your not the only one. unfortunately, I'm in work and have a thumper. But I'm happy.

Great game yesterday and a great win.

But Rodders? WTF? I nearly had a heart attack.

I agree, Kenny has worked WONDERS and I'll be unbelievably disapointed if he doesn't get/take the job in the Summer.
tonyeh

Postby Santa » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:25 am

Lee J wrote:
alwayslfc wrote:

to break someones nose you have to make contact with someones nose...  from the way I saw it Agger didnt actually touch the fairy boys nose but he collapsed like he'd been hit by a sniper. woofter

It's elbow straight to his throat...but how the fecker was holding his pretty face as if he's been smack by a cricket bat I don't know...cheating little kunt  :laugh:

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:28 am

tonyeh wrote:Your not the only one. unfortunately, I'm in work and have a thumper. But I'm happy.

I lost my voice...but I wear a hugh smile! Good enough for me  :bowdown

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Bermenstein wrote:Got so drunk yesterday as a result Liverpool beating the other blue shyte. But boy am I paying for it now. Walloping headache!! and out of work today.

But well done Liverpool. And to think in Meireles, we had defensive midfielder who is a is now a second striker, all Thanks to Kenny's guile & wisdom.
Keep it goin Raul. And we still got Carroll to come in, and a fit Suarez.
Carragher and Agger were also immense, totally shutting out the Traitor.

Kenny must get the job beyond this season, even if we dont get Europe. He & Commoli will bring in the quality we need to bring Liverpool back to the great glory days. Then I wont have to create match threads in the hope of gettings us wins.  :D  Thanks to all those who believe.

Believe the Hype...... :p

Think there are many fragile reds out and about today dude but at least this one made it into work today! Have nearly lost my voice which is not great when your a teacher plus smashed my leg from when the goal went in as i ended up about three rows back! It was total pandemonium, you'd have thought we'd just win the bloody league!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games