Sunderland vs liverpool - 10 march 2012, ko: 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby devaney » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 am

Spurs,Bolton and now Sunderland are possibly the worst games I have seen from a Liverpool side in a very long time.We aspire to be a title chasing team and yet we can produce thoroughly abysmal football.

Let's be perfectly honest if anybody and I mean anybody other than Kenny was managing us we would be screaming for massive managerial changes.Some of the garbage that we have been exposed to this season is not much better than the rubbish we endured during Hodgson's brief tenure. I have seen virtually nothing this season to suggest that this so-called work in progress is heading in the right direction.

The heart of Liverpool is disintegrating with both Carragher and Gerrard unable to produce high quality football as age and fitness catches up with them.Their replacements are simply not up to the job.Not one of our new signings would get into the current top four teams other than perhaps Suarez and even he is a worry. Our recent form with him in the team is much worse than when he was banned.For all his talent his selfishness is unacceptable.Maybe he is just trying to hard.He had gone off to a certain extent before he was banned and he no better after the enforced rest.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:18 am

Well, that was f.ucking s.hit!

I think we HAVE to stop playing either Suarez and/or Carroll up top on their own. Because, the more advanced midfielders i.e. Bellers, Kuyt, Henderson, Downing or whomever don't seem to know what's asked of them.

We don't get runners ahead of the ball, our striker doesn't get any kind of support, we end up packing the midfield and sitting deep. Alas, counter attacking is impossible with this side.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games