Sunderland vs liverpool - 10 march 2012, ko: 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Greavesie » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:02 pm

red_guy wrote:Kenny should've realise now that the players he brought are nowhere near LFC standards. Will he continue using mediocre players such as Adam,Downing etc for the remaining games this season? Hopefully not.

I'm seriously hoping that the names we see in midfield will all be on the bench next season. They're decent to have as squad players but first teamers, not a chance
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby red_guy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:30 pm

I would say aqua and meireles will do a better job for us today, if we still have them. Pity KK rate Adam more than those two .
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Its starting to be painful watching this team of late ,absolutely abysmal today and the only plus was Dalglish having
the guts to upset Carragher and finally integrate Coates who (albeit from a naive and nervous display )defended well 
enough, well better than Enrique anyway, who is currently using a doppelgänger while he indulges himself in other less
fractious activities.

As for the disinterested Adam he needs a severe boot up the sphincter post haste ,never have I seen a more inept
midfielder unless I'm unlucky enough to be glancing at the same team sheet . Who the fuck deems Spearing
competent enough to hold our midfield together ?

Its also time(although this wont be a popular decision)  for Suarez to be dropped to the subs bench,or at least put Maxi Rodriguez alongside the lad(someone with similar technical ability and awareness),because his confidence must be at an
all time low ,and the farce that ensued after Evra's much publicised  falsehoods has had an extremely detrimental effect
on the lads effectiveness as a striker. 

All in all today in regards to the effort afforded by this shower of imposters currently masquerading as a Liverpool team
the performance was very close to what can only be best described as shameless.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Well. so much from getting a bounce from hoisting the cup eh?  Last week we lacked a killer instinct and some rub of the green, this week we just lacked all over the park.  Insipid display by a group of players that are beginning to look decidedly mediocre at best.  If we're being honest, Adam, Henderson, Downing and Carroll have never really shown more than brief flashes of something in a Liverpool shirt, while even some of our better recent signings (Enrique, Suarez & Bellamy) are starting to fade.  With Stevie no longer always able to provide the spark we consistently relied on in the past we're starting to look like a fairly average outfit.  It's just so hard to envision where goals or going to come from at the moment.  Worrying stuff.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby stmichael » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm

red_guy wrote:I would say aqua and meireles will do a better job for us today, if we still have them. Pity KK rate Adam more than those two .

not this argument again  :help
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby fivecups » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:

As for the disinterested Adam he needs a severe boot up the sphincter post haste ,never have I seen a more inept
midfielder unless I'm unlucky enough to be glancing at the same team sheet . Who the fuck deems Spearing
competent enough to hold our midfield together ?

It was actually weird watching him today, he really looked disinterested. The whole team seemed fed-up from the outset. Sunderland were the better side and deserved their win. As someone said, it was the worst performance I can remember under Kenny, it was really bad. I'm not sure it's just the players Metal, we were far better against Arsenal. And I've seen Adam, Enrique, Bellamy and the rest play better than this, I know they can so why are they playing so badly as individuals and as a team?? It's difficult to know where to go from here.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 am

fivecups wrote:
It was actually weird watching him today, he really looked disinterested. The whole team seemed fed-up from the outset. Sunderland were the better side and deserved their win. As someone said, it was the worst performance I can remember under Kenny, it was really bad. I'm not sure it's just the players Metal, we were far better against Arsenal. And I've seen Adam, Enrique, Bellamy and the rest play better than this, I know they can so why are they playing so badly as individuals and as a team?? It's difficult to know where to go from here.

Kenny was particularly scathing in his very public condemnation of the players after the Bolton game ,so Im guessing after this heartless display
he will keep it in house rather than give the media another reason to pillory the club .

I've seen Dalglish's interview after the game and he looks  as non plussed as the fans as to were its all gone so horribly wrong, and I imagine
that defeat must have been soul destroying for a man who lives and breathes Liverpool football club .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 am

That was awful, plain and simple.

We have a lot of work to during the off-season.

Henry and Werner are deluded if they think we don't need new signings.

We can rule a think red line over the names Downing, Henderson, Adam and Carrol. What a waste of $$$        :veryangry

Kenny needs to make up for the season by bringing in some quality overseas players, no more of this local over-priced garbage we have had to put up with.     :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:32 am

And to think I'm flying in for the game on Tuesday vs Everton....if THAT was what I can expect, I might just stay put. Truly awful performance, shockin' play from so many...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby red_guy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:43 am

stmichael wrote:
red_guy wrote:I would say aqua and meireles will do a better job for us today, if we still have them. Pity KK rate Adam more than those two .

not this argument again  :help

Not going into any argument, just saying. That's all.
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:16 am

I don't even wanna look at the table anymore...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:45 am

maguskwt wrote:I don't even wanna look at the table anymore...

Stop looking at it long time ago. A very frustrating period for us all.
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:05 am

These players are massively overpaid, it should be results based not being paid just for turning up.

We fans and the sponsers are beginning to look like mugs.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Johnny Boy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:31 am

maguskwt wrote:I don't even wanna look at the table anymore...

I looked a few minutes ago, bitters go above us if they beat us - which is a disgrace considering how much both clubs spent in the summer.

Where is our flair and creativity in midfield, when do our midfield players get forward and make runs into the box?
People keep saying Henderson is young and will come good, we need good players NOW.

Let's face it Carroll, Downing, Henderson and Adam were all - a waste of money!
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:59 am

Bleh, thought a new day would make me feel better.

3 defeats on the bounce, first time in ten years apparently !

Besides that i feel genuinly worried, we have no creativity, no pace, very little movement. And a bunch of players who seem uninterested in playing for the badge.

We have the worst midfield i have seen in a long long time. The likes of Spearing, adam, downing, henderson are just not good enough quality.

Kenny seems to be sacrificing flair over caution and maybe relying on suarez for that flair in the final third and its not just happening. Gerrard cannot change the games as often as he once did.

What does maxi do to have to get a game? Clearly kenny don like him?

This season is a disaster in the league and now i would change it, bring in shelvey, morgan, sterling and f*ck off the players clearly not bothered/***** about thiss club

Sick :(
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games