LIVERPOOL VS SUNDERLAND - Sunday 28th march 16.00 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:08 pm

I have never started a match thread before so here I go, time to lose my 'match thread' virginity.

Image   VS   Image

Liverpool VS Sunderland

Judge started the thread back in October when we played this shower which of course led to the famous 'beachball' goal.

Hoping we'll not get too pestered by these and steadily knock 4 goals in against them. Sending them back 'oop north with their stripy scarfs trailing behind.

Had a few nights out in Sunderland. Good place to go for cheap Working Mens Club beer, then on for a kebab and a fight. Sunderland women are harder than the men. We met this lass outside the kebab shop at 3am, 'Dockyard Doris' was drunk as a skunk but still managed to muster up enough energy to shout across the road at a couple of police bobbies "awhey ya fooooking pair a pigs!".

On our way to the taxi rank she was feeling the urge for a pee so my mate said "you wanna hand?" (meaning he'd hold her kebab while she squat at the side of a hedge) "What ya gunna do like, squeeze me fooooooking head like?"
Couple of minutes later she wails "aye, a needs a sheeiite now like!" At that point we launched her kebab in her direction and ran like chuff. "arrgh ya pair a b@stads, fooooking chilli sauce on ma heeed!" Classy bird.

Best thing to come out of Sunderland?   The A19 South.

Bring it on!!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:18 pm

No way we can lose with a match thread opener like that!! :laugh:

Gonna Batter Sunderland!!!

2-1
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Lee J wrote:I have never started a match thread before so here I go, time to lose my 'match thread' virginity.

Image   VS   Image

Liverpool VS Sunderland

Judge started the thread back in October when we played this shower which of course led to the famous 'beachball' goal.

Hoping we'll not get too pestered by these and steadily knock 4 goals in against them. Sending them back 'oop north with their stripy scarfs trailing behind.

Had a few nights out in Sunderland. Good place to go for cheap Working Mens Club beer, then on for a kebab and a fight. Sunderland women are harder than the men. We met this lass outside the kebab shop at 3am, 'Dockyard Doris' was drunk as a skunk but still managed to muster up enough energy to shout across the road at a couple of police bobbies "awhey ya fooooking pair a pigs!".

On our way to the taxi rank she was feeling the urge for a pee so my mate said "you wanna hand?" (meaning he'd hold her kebab while she squat at the side of a hedge) "What ya gunna do like, squeeze me fooooooking head like?"
Couple of minutes later she wails "aye, a needs a sheeiite now like!" At that point we launched her kebab in her direction and ran like chuff. "arrgh ya pair a b@stads, fooooking chilli sauce on ma heeed!" Classy bird.

Best thing to come out of Sunderland?   The A19 South.

Bring it on!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  funny as fu*k that Lee
2-0 to the Red Men
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 pm

:laugh: :laugh:
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 pm

I dont live too far from Sunderland you cheeky b@stard! :laugh:

nice opener, we'll smash em! :cool:
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Fauxy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:02 am

:laugh:  If we win this, you are starting the match threads from now on!
Fauxy

Postby shawnk » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:19 am

:laugh: Best thread opener, lets complete it with a win! :laugh:
shawnk

Postby stmichael » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:41 am

Same team as against Pompey please and lets smash these ba$tards.

By the way expect their fans to bring a load of beach balls :Oo:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby rocky29 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:44 pm

just heard gigi buffon up for sale. which could hurt us indirectly next season. because van der lanky is 40. just pray he doesnt got to manshite. as i think he is only 32 and still a great keeper. does anyone think pepe is better than buffon right now. and please vote with ur head and not with your heart?
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:06 pm

rocky29 wrote:just heard gigi buffon up for sale. which could hurt us indirectly next season. because van der lanky is 40. just pray he doesnt got to manshite. as i think he is only 32 and still a great keeper. does anyone think pepe is better than buffon right now. and please vote with ur head and not with your heart?

Yes, I do actually but what does it matter?  They're in the same calibre and we've got Reina nailed down so we're not likely going to go chasing after Buffon and nor should we.  It's a fair point hoping he doesn't go to the Mancs but hairsplitting between him and Reina seems pointless.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:13 pm

:laugh: pmsl LeeJ :laugh: Great thread starter. I think we will brush these aside whether we play as we did against Pompey or as we did against the mancs. I just hope we don't play like we did against Wigan! I would like to see Aquilani start and maybe even give Pacheco 30mins at the end. I can't see anything other than a convincing 3-0 win in this one .
account deleted by request

Postby bigmick » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:25 pm

I think we'll win easily but they will score a goal (Darren Bent). Great topic stater Lee btw :laugh: .
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:00 pm

bigmick wrote:I think we'll win easily but they will score a goal (Darren Bent).

Was listening to the local football phone in last night and they were discussing Bent at length and whether he should go to the World Cup or not. Their argument was obviously how can you leave the top English scorer in the Premiership out. The counter argument was whether Capello thinks that scoring goals in the Premiership is enough. Is his all round game good enough? Is his first touch good enough? Does he get involved in the game enough?

Whatever the case he's done amazingly well this season in an average side. To score 20 League goals in that Sunderland side is nothing short of remarkable. Having said that I still don't see any of the top 6-7 sides coming in for him this summer. Spurs let him go even though he was their top scorer last season ffs.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Fauxy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

I would choose Bent for the England squad above Owen, Heskey, Defoe or Cole anyday. He is a class player. Would of made a good backup for Torres if he came to us.

Anyways, Sunderland are just starting to find their form again and some of their better players are back. Having said that, we are in the same situation so I think we will win this 3-1
Fauxy

Postby rocky29 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:19 pm

feel sorry for capello as he doesnt get many games to experiment. yes bent deserves a look at but we just gotta trust capellos judgement. pity he wasnt our manager think hed do a great job.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games