Sunderland vs liverpool - 10 march 2012, ko: 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kukilon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Impressive performance by that lads today... :veryangry

WTF HENDERSON!

*EDIT FINALLY HE IS OFF.
Last edited by Kukilon on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm

tubby wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
tubby wrote:Think the team needs wholesale changes mate, from top down including the manager. 7th was not good enough for us before and it's not good enough for us now, carling cup or not.

so you are saying kenny should be sacked then?

TBH Id like to see him get some more money to spend but looking how much we have wasted part of me thinks maybe it's time for a change. Kenny was a good option at the time as the club needed a lift but I think we need to be careful with confusing that with someone who can take us forward in the modern game. At the moment it looks like we are taking 1 step forwards, but 2 steps back.

ok i see your point , but i think it should be posted in the kenny thread. the only reason why i say that is theres going to be some Sh*t posted if we dont win this game and you can put your views over in a better way than some others can.

i still think he should stay, but agree with you that some of his buys have been as bad as Rafas.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm

so hard to watch :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:38 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:it's depressing to see how much better we are when Gerrard plays. it'll be a depressing day when he retires and i really hope he quits the national team to prolong his club career.

Gerrard hasnt made much of a difference this season. At least partly because he has played very deep this season.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:39 pm

tubby wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
tubby wrote:Think the team needs wholesale changes mate, from top down including the manager. 7th was not good enough for us before and it's not good enough for us now, carling cup or not.

so you are saying kenny should be sacked then?

TBH Id like to see him get some more money to spend but looking how much we have wasted part of me thinks maybe it's time for a change. Kenny was a good option at the time as the club needed a lift but I think we need to be careful with confusing that with someone who can take us forward in the modern game. At the moment it looks like we are taking 1 step forwards, but 2 steps back.

totally agree...i''ve always been uncomfortable with kenny's long term appointment, and said it at the time. His record after Blackburn wasn't good and a lot of people on here pretended he never had a stint as manager at Newcastle and Celtic....Kenny's transformed us into Newcastle of the late 90s....with negative tactics, poor signings and no tactical idea of the modern game.  It's sad, but he can't be allowed to stay beyond the summer and waste more money on over priced *****
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mkingdom » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:39 pm

This is much more likely to finish 2-0 than 1-1.

It is really upsetting to see LFC play like this.
mkingdom

Postby sgs » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:40 pm

why does he have downing on the left
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Just watching now on stream. Laboured, sluggish, no spark. And why is he bringing Carroll and Gerrard on to save the game? He should play his best team from the start and then bring subs on if he has to.
Adam needs a rest
Thommo's perm

Postby ethanr » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Is anybody buying bendtner is actually hurt? Pretty obviously wasting time here...  Working like a charm too.

Glad Hendo finally went off.  I'm not exaggerating, I honestly think he probably passed the ball to a sunderland player more often then to a Liverpool one.  I think he's forgetting who he plays for.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Kukilon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:43 pm

We could be record breakers at this pace. Last time we lost three times in a row in the EPL was when Houllier was here. :buttrock
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:44 pm

lets not forget how hard Sunderland are to beat at home.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:44 pm

The smash and grab arsenal game has obviously had a detrimental effect. They are playing like a team that believes they dont deserve to win. The sooner this is over the better.
Weve got the bitters on tuesday
:down:
Thommo's perm

Postby sgs » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Enrique has to be the most frustrating player
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby mkingdom » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:47 pm

4th?  We'll be lucky to finish above Everton!   :no
mkingdom

Postby ethanr » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:49 pm

a goal, 5 subs, and bendtner's fake injury for 5 minutes and only 4 added minutes?  are we going to have a new saying in O'Neil time?
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games