Sunderland vs liverpool - 10 march 2012, ko: 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:02 pm

metalhead wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:i really hope we get a new manager with fresh ideas in next season. we've not progressed at all, in fact, i reckon we have gone backwards. the signings have been rubbish and the league cup is just a superficial gloss to make our season "seem" successful. we'll never go far in the ECL with a team of garbage like these lot! the teams above us has players with a winning mentality while we have a bunch of average joes plucked from Blackpool, Sunderland and Newcastle.

oh shut the f*ck up

you can fk right off as well bitch  :nod
maypaxvobiscum

Postby tubby » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Put it this way... Everton can go above us if they beat us in the derby, if they win tonight too.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:04 pm

I feel Spearing should be nowhere near Liverpool's starting 11 at this point in his career, and yet I felt he was probably our best player today.  Says a lot.

I've always supported him, and I always will, but I'm really starting to believe Kenny's job is in jeopardy.  He may be gone this summer, and I'll probably expect it if we continue to play how we have.  Time to focus in on the FA cup and see what happens there.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:05 pm

tubby wrote:Put it this way... Everton can go above us if they beat us in the derby, if they win tonight too.

Sunderland and Fulham are 2 points behind us but we have a game in hand, but yeah you're right, if Everton wins their next 2 games, they go above us  :suspect:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:06 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
metalhead wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:i really hope we get a new manager with fresh ideas in next season. we've not progressed at all, in fact, i reckon we have gone backwards. the signings have been rubbish and the league cup is just a superficial gloss to make our season "seem" successful. we'll never go far in the ECL with a team of garbage like these lot! the teams above us has players with a winning mentality while we have a bunch of average joes plucked from Blackpool, Sunderland and Newcastle.

oh shut the f*ck up

you can fk right off as well bitch  :nod

ok :(  :down:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crim cram » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:07 pm

That was awful.  We are no better for the signings that have been made.  Only Enrique has been an upgrade this season.  Carroll, ADAM,hendo - all bad.  If I was running the club, I wouldn't trust the current management with player purchases.  We've spent 100 million and gotten nowhere.  This is very troubling.
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:09 pm

man that was terrible :veryangry
probably the worst performance under kenny,hard to see any progress there at all :down:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Is it that the players are not responding to Kenny, or are they simply not good enough? I don't know the answer but whatever he is doing it doesn't seem to be working.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:11 pm

7_Kewell wrote:Anyone think Kenny would walk if we got stuffed by Everton tuestday??

No he will at least finish this season.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:13 pm

tubby wrote:Is it that the players are not responding to Kenny, or are they simply not good enough? I don't know the answer but whatever he is doing it doesn't seem to be working.

THEY ARE SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH! Its very clear a midfield of Spearing-Adam-Hendrson is not going to win you games
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:19 pm

You can tell on our club standing if this season our best player is Skertel and last season it was Lucas...

At the beginning of the year i wrote that only Gerrard could put us in a winning position but little did i imagine our squad/manager would be that medicore + Stevie is struggling to replicate his better years...

I'm not sure Henry would have much patience for the pathetic return on his investment but personally i still hope Kenny gets another chance. But he should really take a reality check.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:21 pm

metalhead wrote:
tubby wrote:Is it that the players are not responding to Kenny, or are they simply not good enough? I don't know the answer but whatever he is doing it doesn't seem to be working.

THEY ARE SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH! Its very clear a midfield of Spearing-Adam-Hendrson is not going to win you games

Add Downing on to that list and you realise why were putting performances like today in
Thommo's perm

Postby tubby » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Even if he gets another year how can people be sure that things will be different? Will the players he will bring in be of a superior quality to what we have now? I can't see him tactically improving his ways in the space of a few months and tbh that's been one of the biggest problems this season.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:32 pm

tubby wrote:Even if he gets another year how can people be sure that things will be different? Will the players he will bring in be of a superior quality to what we have now? I can't see him tactically improving his ways in the space of a few months and tbh that's been one of the biggest problems this season.

No guarentee that's for sure but i think the minimum each manager gets should be at least 2 seasons.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby red_guy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Kenny should've realise now that the players he brought are nowhere near LFC standards. Will he continue using mediocre players such as Adam,Downing etc for the remaining games this season? Hopefully not.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games