PORTSMOUTH VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 19th december 2009

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:31 pm

NANNY RED wrote:I want me :censored: ticket money an me trainfair back,

SHOWER OF GUTLESS :censored: :censored:.HOUSES. We turn up in fecking freezing cold weather , got fecked about on trains, i had to stand next to some fellas in fecking Santa hats , we sing our hearts out , An yet them overpaid :censored: prima donnas dont turn up. They should be ashamed of themselves , an if they had any nouse about them they should donate there wages to Alderhey Hospital, Thers sick kidsin there whove got more get up an go in them than what they showed on that pitch today, an there chistmas party should be cancelled tonight an all.

Show some respect for the shirt on yeh back an the fans that turn up an pay good money to watch yous therewise feck off,

I honestly dont know what to think anymore, i really dont, im dumbfounded, Yes Rafa was partly to blame today so dont think hes getting away with it either, Some strange fecking goings on  at this club, An i just cant see any opening at the end of the tunnell at the mo,

An before anyone gets on me case , No i dont want Rafa sacked,

But im fuming with the whole lot of them today from the team to the manager,

Well said Nan..
I'm glad in a way I wasn't there for that sham of a performance....A true disgrace to the shirt as you said....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby red37 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:20 pm

haps wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:I am totally embarrassed to bea liverpool fan today. For almost 30 years I have followed this club. Through good and bad times. And right now we are worse than relegation fodder. We are abysmal. From the manager to the players, to the owners....an absolute shambles of a club. We see the blueshyte regularly outperform and embarrass us and they have half the players we have. Difference is though, every single one of them has a pair of nads and won't give up. Us ? An embarrassment to the same club that gave us Dalglish, Hansen, Lawrenson, Fairclough, Souness....An embarrassment to the memory of Shankly, Fagan et al.
I'll say it again - I am ashamed to say I am a fan of this club.
Bottom of the table club beats last season's runners-up. A phuckin' disgrace, that's what they are....

What a way to have to make your 2000th post....a disgrace.

..choose yer words a bit wiser.  Massively disappointed in the players and the manager, sure.  Ashamed of the club - f**k off then and support someone else!

Word.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby kunilson » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Merry christmas everyone....and to all a happpy new year.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:28 pm

JUST BEEN HAVIN A LOOK AT THIS THREAD FECKING HELL HOW COME LOADS GOT BANNED,

nOW IVE ASKED A STUPID QUESTION THERE :D ,wums
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Disgraceful attempt at a performance that was today.
The whole team looked listless from front to back and in most cases has done from the very first pre-season game. Something is very wrong behind the scenes here as I can't remember for the life of me when I have seen a team go from battering all before them like last season, to not even being able to beat relegation fodder.

I think Rafa needs to stop bleating on about finishing 4th cos at the moment we're gonna struggle to finish 4th from bottom!!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:35 pm

NANNY RED wrote:JUST BEEN HAVIN A LOOK AT THIS THREAD FECKING HELL HOW COME LOADS GOT BANNED,

hve I missed something? fill me in Nan

???
roberto green

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Has Rafa actually lost the dressing room / do the players still want to perform for him?

or has the stupid goings on behind the scenes (owners/Rafa, no money to spend etc etc) affected the players so much that they just don't give f**k anymore?

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby shitonutd78 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:51 pm

well if they dont give a :censored: about Liverpool anymore then they can all f off to which other stupid club is willing to take them, all this bull about not wanting to play for the manager screw that they should be playing for the club  for the shirt for the fans paying money
shitonutd78

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:57 pm

roberto green wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:JUST BEEN HAVIN A LOOK AT THIS THREAD FECKING HELL HOW COME LOADS GOT BANNED,

hve I missed something? fill me in Nan

???

Why what have i done , Loads with red cards what have i missed you was here i wasnt :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:53 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Why what have i done , Loads with red cards what have i missed you was here i wasnt :laugh:

Your mate Petar is browsing Nan  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Why what have i done , Loads with red cards what have i missed you was here i wasnt :laugh:

Your mate Petar is browsing Nan  :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh: Me stalker, just let him start,

Alrite there Petar lad, enjoying yerself are we , rubbin your hands together, Yeh chrimbo has come early eh,

An your still a nomark
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:05 am

NANNY RED wrote:I want me :censored: ticket money an me trainfair back,

SHOWER OF GUTLESS :censored: :censored:.HOUSES. We turn up in fecking freezing cold weather , got fecked about on trains, i had to stand next to some fellas in fecking Santa hats , we sing our hearts out , An yet them overpaid :censored: prima donnas dont turn up. They should be ashamed of themselves , an if they had any nouse about them they should donate there wages to Alderhey Hospital, Thers sick kidsin there whove got more get up an go in them than what they showed on that pitch today, an there chistmas party should be cancelled tonight an all.

Show some respect for the shirt on yeh back an the fans that turn up an pay good money to watch yous therewise feck off,

I honestly dont know what to think anymore, i really dont, im dumbfounded, Yes Rafa was partly to blame today so dont think hes getting away with it either, Some strange fecking goings on  at this club, An i just cant see any opening at the end of the tunnell at the mo,

An before anyone gets on me case , No i dont want Rafa sacked,

But im fuming with the whole lot of them today from the team to the manager,

Some post Nanny - were you pi.ssed?  Why the sudden departure from blaming the owners for everything and supporting the team and the manager through thick and thin? You know how it goes - WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH A STORM..................
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:30 am

I was angry mate , calmed down abit now though,

Oh dont worry im still standing up an  walking through me storm, bit of thunder an lightning at the mo, but me umberella is up.

An me feet an toes are still tingling from the cold today, Dont worry if i get chillblanes ill blame it on the owners , there not getting off with nothing :;):
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 am

NANNY RED wrote:I was angry mate , calmed down abit now though,

Oh dont worry im still standing up an  walking through me storm, bit of thunder an lightning at the mo, but me umberella is up.

An me feet an toes are still tingling from the cold today, Dont worry if i get chillblanes ill blame it on the owners , there not getting off with nothing :;):

I think you need more than an umbrella Nanny - more like a fkg nuclear bunker!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:37 am

Toffeehater wrote:dossena has good delivery

I suggest he gets a job as a postman or courier then
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games