Postby Dundalk » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Only just seen King Kenny's interview with Sky:

Reporter 'Was Jamie Carragher fortunate today?'

Kenny: 'Yes, he was playing for Liverpool Football Club'
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:49 pm

supersub wrote:
only me wrote:WTF are you talking about? a true lunatic red would laugh i give you that...Who's talking about football not being a physical game ,i'm talking of midget fans who can't enjoy the thumping we gave the Mancs but also needs to laugh at a player being injured...I'll tell you who would laugh Shrek the Cu'nt no do the math..

???

needs some translation

I think hes trying to tell us people shouldnt laugh at cry babies and that only mad dwarves would do such a nasty thing
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:49 pm

ethanr wrote:Nani is a diver.  It's what he does.  He's a faker and always acts as if he was murdered.  When you jump up after a tackle, sprint at the ref, then get a hand on your shoulder and flop yourself on the ground, you are acting like you're hurt.  He obviously didn't have a proper shin pad in and that cut was not bad at all.  Shins bleed really easily, it was barely more then a scrape.  If  you can jump up and run at the ref like that then you're fecking fine you little cry baby.  I have 0 respect for Nani, for the whole season he has been my least favorite player in the world.  He deserves to get tapped like this, and the foul Carra did wasn't even that bad.

that's how i saw it. He's like the boy who cried woolf one to many times.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Just got back, my voice has gone, fantastic day out though! Kuyt is a gem, I hope he signs a new contract soon. And Suarez danced around them like they were not even there. Was a nice touch hearing happy birthday for kenny as well. The whole place was bouncing today. Get in.

As for the Nani theatrics, yeah ok it was a bad challange but they give as good as they get.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Dundalk wrote:Image

:laugh:  :laugh: nice touch lol
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:00 pm

I must admit when Nani went down I was worried for him. I thought Ashley Cole might of been in the stands for some more target practice...  fanny boy!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Apparently Nani passed out in the changing room because of dehydration due to all the water he lost through his eyes.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:08 pm

7_Kewell wrote:Apparently Nani passed out in the changing room because of dehydration due to all the water he lost through his eyes.

:buttrock
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Homebooby wrote:My personal favourite quote from the Sky commentary today.....John O'Shea is being lined up to come on...is that a direct response to Andy Carroll? ???

PML

:D

I was stuck at work so listened to most of it on talk sport, and that nugget Collymore...

However his reaction to Suarez's run for the first goal was legendary!! it showed he still feels for the club a lot and even though he is a nugget, fair play to him!

I am still buzzing and will be for weeks.. I just got back from 5 a side where most of my team are mancs.. I played wearing my old European shirt (with the yellow Liverbird and Carlsberg logo) and it wound the hell out of them.. class!
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby boodiddy1 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Just home after a few cheakys? Suarez is class, happy birthday to Kenny was class and double meant. (it just :censored: he manc off too). Kuyt was immense. The kop witty and it feels great to be a red again after last couple of years. The team and club is one again.

Dear John, give Kenny a 3 year contract and then let him decide where and what he wants to do.
boodiddy1

Postby only me » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:37 pm

supersub wrote:
only me wrote:
Greavesie wrote:only me = manc  :nod

Nani was a puff today and deserves a good slap. what a fookin girl, I was p!ssing myself. I was watching the game with a Manc and he was embarassed

anyways Suarez was a beast today. The scum were sh!t scared everytime he got the ball, welcome to Liverpool lad, hope you love us as much as we do you

When I saw the line ups I was mystified as to why Fletcher wasn't starting. A makeshift back four - the first thing I'd think about is offering protection from the midfield. He gave them nothing, I was confident as soon as I saw that

anyways I'm off out again for the night, just got back from the pub to get changed (cant go out in the red shirt now can I?  :D )

YNWA brothers and sisters

Guess Carra shouldn't have appologized aye mate...Poor man.

can't figure out who's crying the most Nani, Fergie or Only me :laugh:

Forgive me for not drawing much Joy at another player being hurt...I guess you are a more evolved human being.

I can relate to people hating ManU the Bitters hating Fergie or Shrek or Neville or whothefck else but to see one being hurt (wether he wore a shin protector a bra or panties) being removed on a strecher and instinctivly burst into laughter and feeling happy in my book that is a little bitter person.

I don't think Cara tackle was intentional, i have no problem with it .that is football .but reading some of the comments here of fans having an orgasm from an injured player (crybaby ,poof ,diver whatever..) oh well ..Take Care.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Tophatman » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Nani are you ok, are you ok Nani, you've been hit by a smooth Carragher!!
Not mine BTW, doing the rounds on FB.:D :D
Tophatman

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:46 pm

only me wrote:
supersub wrote:
only me wrote:

Nani was a puff today and deserves a good slap. what a fookin girl, I was p!ssing myself. I was watching the game with a Manc and he was embarassed

anyways Suarez was a beast today. The scum were sh!t scared everytime he got the ball, welcome to Liverpool lad, hope you love us as much as we do you

When I saw the line ups I was mystified as to why Fletcher wasn't starting. A makeshift back four - the first thing I'd think about is offering protection from the midfield. He gave them nothing, I was confident as soon as I saw that

anyways I'm off out again for the night, just got back from the pub to get changed (cant go out in the red shirt now can I?  :D )

Forgive me for not drawing much Joy at another player being hurt...I guess you are a more evolved human being.

I can relate to people hating ManU the Bitters hating Fergie or Shrek or Neville or whothefck else but to see one being hurt (wether he wore a shin protector a bra or panties) being removed on a strecher and instinctivly burst into laughter and feeling happy in my book that is a little bitter person.

I don't think Cara tackle was intentional, i have no problem with it .that is football .but reading some of the comments here of fans having an orgasm from an injured player (crybaby ,poof ,diver whatever..) oh well ..Take Care.

Weirdo you lash , i hope nani's leg gets infected and falls off and breaks rooneys f.uckin foot in the process. The crying c.unt got up and started running round to the ref , obviously wasn't that bad. There will be worse injuries in the crowd today from twa.ting your legs on the backs of the seat in front in celebration. Behave yourself mate , it's friggin footy not dancing on ice ffs.  Cara should have got a red , he didn't i'm f.uckin made up.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:51 pm

only me wrote:
supersub wrote:
only me wrote:

Not a true red and deffo not a scouser you lid
:no
Thommo's perm

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games