Liverpool V Man Utd - Sunday 22nd March K.O. 1.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:15 pm

Who the heck cares about what another manager does, this is LFC we are talking about, changes need to be made when necessary, it was necessary after the first 10mins. Thinks it's you that needs to get some perspective. All i hear are excuses after excuses. Yes, 11 games out of 13, brilliant, And what happened the first part of the season, oh I forgot, LFC's season starts in January.........every season with BR as manager. Maybe things will change for the better when a DOF is appointed, I hope so, and if BR accepts that, then good, if not, then he'll go.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby damjan193 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Kash_Mountain » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:15 pm wrote:Who the heck cares about what another manager does, this is LFC we are talking about, changes need to be made when necessary, it was necessary after the first 10mins. Thinks it's you that needs to get some perspective. All i hear are excuses after excuses. Yes, 11 games out of 13, brilliant, And what happened the first part of the season, oh I forgot, LFC's season starts in January.........every season with BR as manager. Maybe things will change for the better when a DOF is appointed, I hope so, and if BR accepts that, then good, if not, then he'll go.

Let's ask the question in a different way then. What manager would you bring in instead of the clueless Rodgers that would do the things you asked? Answer is no one, because no one would act in such a way, it's not how the game works.

Some of you people make this forum unreadable. Your criticism is beyond ridiculous. Gerrard gave the game away and that's that. It really saddens me that Rodgers haters are so pathetic to use this game against him. Yakka is right, I'd like to see what will happen with some of you when we fire our manager and bring in someone new but still stay at the same level or do worse. In fact, I'd pay money to have the Rodgers haters on here pick the manager themselves.
Last edited by damjan193 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Kash_Mountain » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:15 pm wrote:Who the heck cares about what another manager does, this is LFC we are talking about, changes need to be made when necessary, it was necessary after the first 10mins. Thinks it's you that needs to get some perspective. All i hear are excuses after excuses. Yes, 11 games out of 13, brilliant, And what happened the first part of the season, oh I forgot, LFC's season starts in January.........every season with BR as manager. Maybe things will change for the better when a DOF is appointed, I hope so, and if BR accepts that, then good, if not, then he'll go.

Still 24 points to play for and still in the FA cup... get a hold of yourself... and yourselves for others...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Martin Skrtel has been charged by the FA over the incident with David de Gea yesterday. Has until 6pm tomorrow to respond to charge, Looks like a 3 match ban for him as well

So that's Lallana, Sturridge and Sterling injured and 2 others with 3 match bans
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:11 pm

damjan193 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:21 pm wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:15 pm wrote:Who the heck cares about what another manager does, this is LFC we are talking about, changes need to be made when necessary, it was necessary after the first 10mins. Thinks it's you that needs to get some perspective. All i hear are excuses after excuses. Yes, 11 games out of 13, brilliant, And what happened the first part of the season, oh I forgot, LFC's season starts in January.........every season with BR as manager. Maybe things will change for the better when a DOF is appointed, I hope so, and if BR accepts that, then good, if not, then he'll go.

Let's ask the question in a different way then. What manager would you bring in instead of the clueless Rodgers that would do the things you asked? Answer is no one, because no one would act in such a way, it's not how the game works.

Some of you people make this forum unreadable. Your criticism is beyond ridiculous. Gerrard gave the game away and that's that. It really saddens me that Rodgers haters are so pathetic to use this game against him. Yakka is right, I'd like to see what will happen with some of you when we fire our manager and bring in someone new but still stay at the same level or do worse. In fact, I'd pay money to have the Rodgers haters on here pick the manager themselves.

And if I picked the manager, or even better, I got the job myself, I could of course rely on your wholehearted, unconditional support, simply because I'm in the hotseat, right? ;)
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby C-R » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:14 pm

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy c legs » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Double standards from the FA - never!
[b]I am and always will be in love with them...
andy c legs
LFC Basic Member

Postby aCe' » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Skrtel should be charged. Rooney's tackle was a nothing challenge after a shove. Let's not start the whole conspiracy theory garbage again.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:21 pm

aCe' » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 pm wrote:Skrtel should be charged. Rooney's tackle was a nothing challenge after a shove. Let's not start the whole conspiracy theory garbage again.

I agree, there was nothing in that Rooney challenge and if what happened to DeGea happened to Mingolet we'd be up in arms.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:26 pm

RedAnt » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:11 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:21 pm wrote:

And if I picked the manager, or even better, I got the job myself, I could of course rely on your wholehearted, unconditional support, simply because I'm in the hotseat, right? ;)

I never mentioned unconditional support, but the way some of you are going you'd think Brendan is Hodgson in disguise! We almost won the league with the man last year ffs while being midtable for 5 years before that and we've been playing the best football in the league while he's been here. Yes, he has things that he deserves to be criticized for but which manager hasn't? It's not unconditional support that some of us are giving Rodgers, far from it, but we see that he's a quality manager and going through one rough patch shouldn't be enough to change our minds. That's not unconditional support, I'm pretty sure it's the definition of how normal support should be.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:28 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:21 pm wrote:
aCe' » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 pm wrote:Skrtel should be charged. Rooney's tackle was a nothing challenge after a shove. Let's not start the whole conspiracy theory garbage again.

I agree, there was nothing in that Rooney challenge and if what happened to DeGea happened to Mingolet we'd be up in arms.

I disagree completely. I'm 100% certain that Skrtel had no intention of doing that whatsoever. He was clearly just trying to get out of the way. What he did was nothing compared to the stuff Phil Jones did yesterday.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:42 pm

maguskwt » Mar 23rd, '15, 17:37 wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:15 pm wrote:Who the heck cares about what another manager does, this is LFC we are talking about, changes need to be made when necessary, it was necessary after the first 10mins. Thinks it's you that needs to get some perspective. All i hear are excuses after excuses. Yes, 11 games out of 13, brilliant, And what happened the first part of the season, oh I forgot, LFC's season starts in January.........every season with BR as manager. Maybe things will change for the better when a DOF is appointed, I hope so, and if BR accepts that, then good, if not, then he'll go.

Still 24 points to play for and still in the FA cup... get a hold of yourself... and yourselves for others...

Think you need to shake yourself a lot and take those rose tinted spec off............

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:45 pm

damjan193 » Mar 23rd, '15, 17:21 wrote:

SG did not give the game away, LFC never got going in the first place.  FSG have been looking at several options, i won't name them, but if BR accepts a DOF, then he may be kept on, if not, we'll see what happens.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby eds » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:33 pm

Ahh it looks like the Rodger's apologists are back in force.......

- It was Gerrard's fault why we lost to Manure  :lookaround
- Most of our key players were carrying injuries or are unfit   :no
- We don't have any depth in our squad :blush:
- We have won 11 out of 13 games before this, so let's cut him a break   :laugh:  :laugh:

I can already see you lot will be making up excuses over the next few weeks with Gerrard suspended and Skrtel most likely to be suspended.

And then of course the old pearler "name a better manager out there than Rodgers that would come over and manage us".........

Don't know......maybe one that doesn't waste a sh**load amount of money on only players that have "potential" and could "possibly" take us forward in a few years' time. I guess you lot are in gaga land, content little lemmings with a sporadic undefeated run each season. Never mind that it means f**k all when we don't qualify for the CL and then you have the nerve to defend this mediocrity.
Last edited by eds on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:54 am

damjan193 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:28 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:21 pm wrote:

I disagree completely. I'm 100% certain that Skrtel had no intention of doing that whatsoever. He was clearly just trying to get out of the way. What he did was nothing compared to the stuff Phil Jones did yesterday.

Thought he had loads of time to get out of the way myself  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games