Postby Santa » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:46 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Cheesecakery ....now there's a blast from the past ..  :D

where is that tart now...???  :D
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 am

Igor Zidane wrote: Cara should have got a red , he didn't i'm f.uckin made up.

What Igor said says it all  :nod

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Greavesie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:13 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:I can't believe you lot are surprised about Only Me.

I was convinced a long time ago he wasn't a LFC supporter. His posts always run contrary to everyone else's/

im not shocked at all. He does this every match thread, just fitting he comes out as a Manc in this thread thats all  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Bermenstein » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:14 pm

I think we got a Maradonna-esque type player in Luis Suarez.

Low centre of gravity, 2 great feet, World class technique, Vision, change of pace.....creates goals & will defo score goals....

Good times.....
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Greavesie wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:I can't believe you lot are surprised about Only Me.

I was convinced a long time ago he wasn't a LFC supporter. His posts always run contrary to everyone else's/

im not shocked at all. He does this every match thread, just fitting he comes out as a Manc in this thread thats all  :D

"RIP Fernando Torres 31/1/2011" - nufsaid...Really how old are you? Walk on.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Sums up the league when that shower are top. They are absolutely garbage.

Thought we were excellent though and fully deserved it. Infact it could have been more.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Gerrard30391 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Actually still bouncing around after yesterday. Wouldn't get dressed this morning til the old dear (yes that's right) washed and dried my shirt!

What a player Suarez looks already by the way! Didn't see much of him for Ajax but looks quality!

YNWA
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Nani are ya ok, are ya ok nani. Nani are ya ok, are ya ok nani. You've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth carragher. :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby PabloMedina28 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:30 pm

burjennio wrote:It was a bad tackle, but his reaction is so over the top that its laughable. He is crying and not like players cry when they lose in finals or huge games and emotions get the better of them - he is crying because he has the pain threshold of a 5 year old girl scout with brittle bone disease. Sorry but that is f*cking hilarious. I dont wish any players bad injuries, but it wasnt like the guy was in serious trouble or anything.

Remember when Alan Smith broke his leg at Anfield a few years back playing for the Mancs and some in the crowd were singing the John Arne song but changing the last line to "I want to know, how you broke Smiths leg?" For me thats uncalled for, but I dont want to hear songs about Munich or Hillsborough from supporters either because for me there is a line that separates getting worked up over a game and relishing in someone elses tragedy. When people riot after their side loses I think its a disgrace and believe me I am one of the worst losers you'll ever meet but I know there is line between dignity and disgrace. Today Nani displayed the latter, and I laughed my a*s off watching him embarass himself doing so.

Brilliant post  :bowdown
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Dundalk wrote:Image

:D
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:36 pm

PabloMedina28 wrote:
burjennio wrote:It was a bad tackle, but his reaction is so over the top that its laughable. He is crying and not like players cry when they lose in finals or huge games and emotions get the better of them - he is crying because he has the pain threshold of a 5 year old girl scout with brittle bone disease. Sorry but that is f*cking hilarious. I dont wish any players bad injuries, but it wasnt like the guy was in serious trouble or anything.

Remember when Alan Smith broke his leg at Anfield a few years back playing for the Mancs and some in the crowd were singing the John Arne song but changing the last line to "I want to know, how you broke Smiths leg?" For me thats uncalled for, but I dont want to hear songs about Munich or Hillsborough from supporters either because for me there is a line that separates getting worked up over a game and relishing in someone elses tragedy. When people riot after their side loses I think its a disgrace and believe me I am one of the worst losers you'll ever meet but I know there is line between dignity and disgrace. Today Nani displayed the latter, and I laughed my a*s off watching him embarass himself doing so.

:no

People react differently when in shock. Allegedly the cut was down to the bone i.e. the bone was visible. How do you know how you'd react ?
Don't be so quick to judge...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby PabloMedina28 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:47 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:

People react differently when in shock. Allegedly the cut was down to the bone i.e. the bone was visible. How do you know how you'd react ?

Been there done that, didnt cry like a baby infact it was worse when 2 guys fell on my leg and it went the wrong way 2 weeks ago i was convinved is was broke.............not one tear.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:56 pm

PabloMedina28 wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:

Been there done that, didnt cry like a baby infact it was worse when 2 guys fell on my leg and it went the wrong way 2 weeks ago i was convinved is was broke.............not one tear.

I had a similar thing happen to me me with nani... playing without shin pads and a guy went clean up by shin.  It split open and swelled out to the side like 2 inches, one of the weirdest swellings I've ever seen.  I could barely walk, but I got up, stood off the pitch for 2 minutes and jumped back on.

I'm sure mine was worse considering nani could jump up and run at the ref like that, I couldn't put any pressure on my leg.  The difference is that I don't spend half my playing time trying to get people in trouble, so I sat out for 2 minutes and came back on.  No crying.  No flipping by body all over the ground.  I was a 5 foot 6, 100 pound tiny kid, and you don't see me acting like that.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby destro » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Just got in from work, strangely quiet ?. I should have been home ages ago :( :(  I should have known that wearing my new LFC HI VIZ and having a nice close up of Fanni's legs as my screen saver while working in Manchester was not the best idea :D
destro

Postby Reg » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Nani´s in touch with his feminine side, thats all. :laugh:

Typical modern footballer who doesn´t realise you DONT come to Anfield and cry........

Can you imagine one of our lads sitting on the field at OT and openly crying ffs.....  ???
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games