LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - Sunday 6th march 2011 ko 1.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby parchpea » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Carra took Nani out no argument but the portugese tart makes a rod for his own back by play acting all the time and so refs think hes taking the mick even when hes genuinely hacked down. As for the tears, never seen a footballer crying on the park, it was fecking unreal to be honest and more about his 50p head to Kuyt than the tackle. Note fergie has gone under ground quicker than the furher trying to pretend it never happended the miserable old get. Theres a fella that will go down as a great manager but never held in the same regard as Busby or Paisley, gents of the game, men of honour. Suarez ran them ragged, twisting, turning they couldnt hold him, what a performance that laid the foundations for a tireless Kuyt and Liverpool as a whole. Tremendous stuff.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
destro wrote:Anyone got a picture of Nani's horrendous injury ( or is to graphic to post ) I need a new screen saver for work tomorrow  :nod

Not graphic whatsoever. Ignore the one floating about that looks like he's a 6 inch gaping hole in his leg. It's fake. I've seen a proper image of it, and it's nothing but a little cut and a small trickle of blood. If the fanny had been wearing proper shin gaurds, he wouldn't have recieved such a minor injury, and that's all it was - minor.

it was a late tackle but they happen all of the time, i played yesterday and seen about 5 worse in our game.
It wasnt 2 footed like Rafaels sh!thouse one.
Yellow card tackle for being late. Souness done my head in saying it was a red. He would have been sent off every week if he was playing now if that was a red.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
destro wrote:Anyone got a picture of Nani's horrendous injury ( or is to graphic to post ) I need a new screen saver for work tomorrow  :nod

Not graphic whatsoever. Ignore the one floating about that looks like he's a 6 inch gaping hole in his leg. It's fake. I've seen a proper image of it, and it's nothing but a little cut and a small trickle of blood. If the fanny had been wearing proper shin gaurds, he wouldn't have recieved such a minor injury, and that's all it was - minor.

Oh thats good
I was just about to jump a taxi up to manchester to see him in hospital
:wwww
Thommo's perm

Postby Greavesie » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:11 pm

only me wrote:
Greavesie wrote:only me = manc  :nod

Nani was a puff today and deserves a good slap. what a fookin girl, I was p!ssing myself. I was watching the game with a Manc and he was embarassed

anyways Suarez was a beast today. The scum were sh!t scared everytime he got the ball, welcome to Liverpool lad, hope you love us as much as we do you

When I saw the line ups I was mystified as to why Fletcher wasn't starting. A makeshift back four - the first thing I'd think about is offering protection from the midfield. He gave them nothing, I was confident as soon as I saw that

anyways I'm off out again for the night, just got back from the pub to get changed (cant go out in the red shirt now can I?  :D )

YNWA brothers and sisters

Guess Carra shouldn't have appologized aye mate...Poor man.

Why should Carra apologise, this sh!t happens all the time.

as far as I'm concerned Gerrard got sent off for the exact same thing that Rafael did to Lucas.

Both got yellow, fair do's we move on.

Why the feck am I arguing with a 'Liverpool fan' over this?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby parchpea » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:13 pm

http://plixi.com/p/82070789
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 pm

thats the one ER said to ignore is it not?

ER, is there a 'real' one knocking about?

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Greavesie wrote:
only me wrote:
Greavesie wrote:only me = manc  :nod

Nani was a puff today and deserves a good slap. what a fookin girl, I was p!ssing myself. I was watching the game with a Manc and he was embarassed

anyways Suarez was a beast today. The scum were sh!t scared everytime he got the ball, welcome to Liverpool lad, hope you love us as much as we do you

When I saw the line ups I was mystified as to why Fletcher wasn't starting. A makeshift back four - the first thing I'd think about is offering protection from the midfield. He gave them nothing, I was confident as soon as I saw that

anyways I'm off out again for the night, just got back from the pub to get changed (cant go out in the red shirt now can I?  :D )

YNWA brothers and sisters

Guess Carra shouldn't have appologized aye mate...Poor man.

Why should Carra apologise, this sh!t happens all the time.

as far as I'm concerned Gerrard got sent off for the exact same thing that Rafael did to Lucas.

Both got yellow, fair do's we move on.

Why the feck am I arguing with a 'Liverpool fan' over this?

Maybe Carra want to apologise for upsetting him so much
http://thebridaldiaries.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/crying-baby_01.jpg

:laugh:
Thommo's perm

Postby Greavesie » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:18 pm

tbh Thommo I didn't think anything of it at the time. I thought Nani was just acting that gerrard had done something more than push him away from the ref. That was my take at the time anyway, though I probably should see it again now

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

it was a late tackle but they happen all of the time, i played yesterday and seen about 5 worse in our game.
Yellow card tackle for being late. Souness done my head in saying it was a red. He would have been sent off every week if he was playing now if that was a red.

Must admit, Carra was lucky to not see a red card for that. It was a fairly bad tackle. Very high and wreckless, though that puddin made it look worse by his antics. If he were wearing proper shin gaurds, and had a set of bollox, he'd have taken that tackle like a man instead of a fairy that he is, and walked it off with a bit of a sore shin after. Teach the kunt to wear proper gear next time round and that football is a contact sport.

Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Dundalk wrote:Image

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:  what a poof !  :laugh:
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Greavesie wrote:tbh Thommo I didn't think anything of it at the time. I thought Nani was just acting that gerrard had done something more than push him away from the ref. That was my take at the time anyway, though I probably should see it again now

Embarassing and if one of our players did it I would be sick with shame
They always seem to get these primadonna, girly, cringey, whingeing knobs to play for them
:laugh:
Thommo's perm

Postby Alex88 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Dundalk wrote:Image

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AHAHAHAHHAHA  :wwww
Alex88

Postby kazza » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Must admit, Carra was lucky to not see a red card for that. It was a fairly bad tackle. Very high and wreckless, though that puddin made it look worse by his antics. If he were wearing proper shin gaurds, and had a set of bollox, he'd have taken that tackle like a man instead of a fairy that he is, and walked it off with a bit of a sore shin after. Teach the kunt to wear proper gear next time round and that football is a contact sport.

If you look at his legs they are covered in scars that look like they may have been worse than the cut Carra gave him. Clearly a foul but much to do about nothing as footballers get it all the time.

The Mancs always have their share of crybabies.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

honestly agree that it was late and high but seriously dont think it was a red. Maybe i am really biased but just thought it was one of those that looks bad due to timing.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Whats the black line thing on his leg?
???
Thommo's perm

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games