LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - Sunday 6th march 2011 ko 1.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:Whats the black line thing on his leg?
???

It's a kind of tape used to prevent mucle injuries. I use it for shin splints.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 pm

???

It's the tape things that the modern physios use.  Note to Nani, wear shin pads you :censored: numpty.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby redbilly » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:10 pm

???

That's the stain left after he :censored: himself when he saw Jamie charging in.
redbilly

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:15 pm

The Good Yank wrote:
???

It's the tape things that the modern physios use.  Note to Nani, wear shin pads you :censored: numpty.

To be fair he could have worn 3 inch thick steel shinnys up to his thigh and he still would have got studded
:laugh:
Thommo's perm

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:52 pm

alwayslfc wrote:Suarez was simply the best player on the pitch. I wouldn't swap him for Messi. The first goal should have been his. It was reminiscent of Maradona's 2nd goal against England back in 1986.

No it wasnt
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby Homebooby » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:59 pm

My personal favourite quote from the Sky commentary today.....John O'Shea is being lined up to come on...is that a direct response to Andy Carroll? ???

PML

:D
Homebooby

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:06 pm

destro wrote:
only me wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:A good all round performance where we gave those cu'nts a footballing lesson
Rooney and Berbatov? Ant and Dec are more dangerous. Scholes and Giggs? Dads army. Carrick and Evra? Chuckle brothers. And as for that little crying, embarrassing baby Nani, it was the best laugh Ive had for ages and just about sums what these pr'icks are all about. If they win the league it will be because of the teams that believed he hype and the referees who sh'it their kecks when scotch hole barked at them.

:laugh:  :bowdown

You have no class whatsoever ,Nani crying made you laugh?? The boy had his leg torn open and you mock him like an infentile frustrated child...

Yeh kicking ManU a$$ is always a mood boster and watching Fergu soaking face is a delight but to go the distance in rediculing a player which was injured..well that's a loser mentality. Sick.

I would say, like your name suggests you are on your own with that post. So what if his leg is cut, it was so bad that he managed to get straight up then start a pushing match only for Stevie to poke him with his finger and then he hit the floor like he had been shot. As a Liverpool fan living in Manchester I can honestly say without any remorse what so ever I wish Carra had broke his leg and finished his career the cheating little tw@t. The one time he gets genuinely hurt and people feel sorry for him. F#ck him and his team, I cant wait to get back in work Monday morning.  :nod

I think both Carra and Rafael should of been sent off ill never let a nasty challenge slid just out of biase. Nanis playacting was discraceful but wishing a player break his leg and have to retire is far worse in my opinion. It is afterall just a game lets not result to the mindset of a moronic thug
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:08 pm

only me wrote:WTF are you talking about? a true lunatic red would laugh i give you that...Who's talking about football not being a physical game ,i'm talking of midget fans who can't enjoy the thumping we gave the Mancs but also needs to laugh at a player being injured...I'll tell you who would laugh Shrek the Cu'nt no do the math..

???

needs some translation
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 pm

in regards to Nani, i struggle to have sympathy for him when he was quick to jump up, run to the ref, and demand Carra get sent off. 

Don't get me wrong, it was a nasty challenge, and the guy was clearly hurt, but he seemed mobile enough to complain.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 pm

only me wrote:
Greavesie wrote:only me = manc  :nod

Nani was a puff today and deserves a good slap. what a fookin girl, I was p!ssing myself. I was watching the game with a Manc and he was embarassed

anyways Suarez was a beast today. The scum were sh!t scared everytime he got the ball, welcome to Liverpool lad, hope you love us as much as we do you

When I saw the line ups I was mystified as to why Fletcher wasn't starting. A makeshift back four - the first thing I'd think about is offering protection from the midfield. He gave them nothing, I was confident as soon as I saw that

anyways I'm off out again for the night, just got back from the pub to get changed (cant go out in the red shirt now can I?  :D )

YNWA brothers and sisters

Guess Carra shouldn't have appologized aye mate...Poor man.

can't figure out who's crying the most Nani, Fergie or Only me :laugh:
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
destro wrote:Anyone got a picture of Nani's horrendous injury ( or is to graphic to post ) I need a new screen saver for work tomorrow  :nod

Not graphic whatsoever. Ignore the one floating about that looks like he's a 6 inch gaping hole in his leg. It's fake. I've seen a proper image of it, and it's nothing but a little cut and a small trickle of blood. If the fanny had been wearing proper shin gaurds, he wouldn't have recieved such a minor injury, and that's all it was - minor.

it was a late tackle but they happen all of the time, i played yesterday and seen about 5 worse in our game.
It wasnt 2 footed like Rafaels sh!thouse one.
Yellow card tackle for being late. Souness done my head in saying it was a red. He would have been sent off every week if he was playing now if that was a red.

Must admit, Carra was lucky to not see a red card for that. It was a fairly bad tackle. Very high and wreckless, though that puddin made it look worse by his antics. If he were wearing proper shin gaurds, and had a set of bollox, he'd have taken that tackle like a man instead of a fairy that he is, and walked it off with a bit of a sore shin after. Teach the kunt to wear proper gear next time round and that football is a contact sport.

I thought it was a rule that proper shin guards had to be worn...
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Scottbot » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:27 pm

supersub wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
destro wrote:Anyone got a picture of Nani's horrendous injury ( or is to graphic to post ) I need a new screen saver for work tomorrow  :nod

Not graphic whatsoever. Ignore the one floating about that looks like he's a 6 inch gaping hole in his leg. It's fake. I've seen a proper image of it, and it's nothing but a little cut and a small trickle of blood. If the fanny had been wearing proper shin gaurds, he wouldn't have recieved such a minor injury, and that's all it was - minor.

it was a late tackle but they happen all of the time, i played yesterday and seen about 5 worse in our game.
It wasnt 2 footed like Rafaels sh!thouse one.
Yellow card tackle for being late. Souness done my head in saying it was a red. He would have been sent off every week if he was playing now if that was a red.

Must admit, Carra was lucky to not see a red card for that. It was a fairly bad tackle. Very high and wreckless, though that puddin made it look worse by his antics. If he were wearing proper shin gaurds, and had a set of bollox, he'd have taken that tackle like a man instead of a fairy that he is, and walked it off with a bit of a sore shin after. Teach the kunt to wear proper gear next time round and that football is a contact sport.

I thought it was a rule that proper shin guards had to be worn...

Me too, it doesn't look like he's wearing any at all which makes him an even bigger nougat than I thought he was.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 pm

GET THE :censored: IN!!!!
Zidane

Postby The Good Yank » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Dundalk wrote:Image

:cool:

DD, you have to post that in the Kuyt thread mate.  Too :censored: Good.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 pm

I honestly don't think Carras was enough to get sent off.  He goes it with his foot a bit high, it was a little late but he started sliding much before nani got rid of the ball.  nani was trying to get him in trouble.  Carra was dumb and a harsh ref gives a red, but Dowd isn't a harsh ref.  Rafael's, however, was ridiculous.  He was going in to hurt Skrtel.  It was high, it was very late, it was two-footed, it was studs up.  What else can somebody possibly do to get a red? If Carra's incident hadn't happened a minute before, I guarantee Rafael is off.

I thought Dowd did a decent job.  It's not easy when you are faced with a tackle like Carra's.  It is hard to give a red for that but seems a bit more then a yellow.  Then Rafael goes in a minute later and you feel forced to only give a yellow.

Nani is a diver.  It's what he does.  He's a faker and always acts as if he was murdered.  When you jump up after a tackle, sprint at the ref, then get a hand on your shoulder and flop yourself on the ground, you are acting like you're hurt.  He obviously didn't have a proper shin pad in and that cut was not bad at all.  Shins bleed really easily, it was barely more then a scrape.  If  you can jump up and run at the ref like that then you're fecking fine you little cry baby.  I have 0 respect for Nani, for the whole season he has been my least favorite player in the world.  He deserves to get tapped like this, and the foul Carra did wasn't even that bad.

Suarez was absolutely incredible.  Our players were the only ones that looked good at all, they really had nothing.  We had a lapse in defense when Chic scored, he just walked in and had to pressure, but other then that it really was a fantastic game.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games