SUNDERLAND VS LIVERPOOL - Sunday 20th march 13.30pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:52 am

Jesus man, get a life......i didn't even bother to read that last post....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby jacdaniel » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Since Kenny took over i think we've played 10 PL matches..winning 6, drawing 2 and losing 2.
Thats certainly top 4/title challenging form.

I think thats remarkable considering Gerrard has been injured/suspended, our star striker left and was replaced with 2 unfit strikers and not to mention our pretty poor squad.

Our league form has been very good under Kenny and thats what will ultimately get us back to CL and attractive to Top players.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:16 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Jesus man, get a life......i didn't even bother to read that last post....

A.rse.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:09 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Jesus man, get a life......i didn't even bother to read that last post....

And yet you bothered to write that post...

:p
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby alwayslfc » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:25 am

Guys, pls confine to discussing about football and try not to slag each other.  We can disagree on certain issues but give our reasons for it.

Ya I agree with many that the current squad without Stevie G, Kelly is poor. We desperately need a playmaker, 2 wide players, a backup striker and another goalkeeper(likely Pepe will go). Kenny is not God, he cannot work miracles without quality players available. Look at Manuel Pellegrini in Spain, last season when he was coaching R.Madrid with star names they got a club record of 96 points albeit not good enough to win the Spanish League. But now with Pellegrini in charge of bottom club Malaga with less skillful players, they still remain bottom.

The current state of Liverpool now is a bit like Blackburn was in 1995 when Kenny took over(though we're not a Div 1 side) and it took KK 4 yrs to make champions out of them. So I believe it will take 4 yrs under KK to stand any chance of being champions.
alwayslfc

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm must be a good omen when I start a match thread. Not only did we win comfortably but Spearing looked like a world beater and Skrtel looked like Beckenbaur. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 pm

stmichael wrote:I'm must be a good omen when I start a match thread. Not only did we win comfortably but Spearing looked like a world beater and Skrtel looked like Beckenbaur. :D

card him mods he has gone mad  :D  :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games