LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - Sunday 6th march 2011 ko 1.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
only me wrote:
supersub wrote:
only me wrote:
Greavesie wrote:only me = manc  :nod

Nani was a puff today and deserves a good slap. what a fookin girl, I was p!ssing myself. I was watching the game with a Manc and he was embarassed

anyways Suarez was a beast today. The scum were sh!t scared everytime he got the ball, welcome to Liverpool lad, hope you love us as much as we do you

When I saw the line ups I was mystified as to why Fletcher wasn't starting. A makeshift back four - the first thing I'd think about is offering protection from the midfield. He gave them nothing, I was confident as soon as I saw that

anyways I'm off out again for the night, just got back from the pub to get changed (cant go out in the red shirt now can I?  :D )

YNWA brothers and sisters

Guess Carra shouldn't have appologized aye mate...Poor man.

can't figure out who's crying the most Nani, Fergie or Only me :laugh:

Forgive me for not drawing much Joy at another player being hurt...I guess you are a more evolved human being.

I can relate to people hating ManU the Bitters hating Fergie or Shrek or Neville or whothefck else but to see one being hurt (wether he wore a shin protector a bra or panties) being removed on a strecher and instinctivly burst into laughter and feeling happy in my book that is a little bitter person.

I don't think Cara tackle was intentional, i have no problem with it .that is football .but reading some of the comments here of fans having an orgasm from an injured player (crybaby ,poof ,diver whatever..) oh well ..Take Care.

Not a true red and deffo not a scouser you lid
:no

Here is another one which isn't a true red you goat! Deffo not a scouser you lid!

"
After the game Carragher sent an apology to Nani in the United dressing room and waited for the winger to personally say sorry for causing the injury
"
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby burjennio » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:03 pm

It was a bad tackle, but his reaction is so over the top that its laughable. He is crying and not like players cry when they lose in finals or huge games and emotions get the better of them - he is crying because he has the pain threshold of a 5 year old girl scout with brittle bone disease. Sorry but that is f*cking hilarious. I dont wish any players bad injuries, but it wasnt like the guy was in serious trouble or anything.

Remember when Alan Smith broke his leg at Anfield a few years back playing for the Mancs and some in the crowd were singing the John Arne song but changing the last line to "I want to know, how you broke Smiths leg?" For me thats uncalled for, but I dont want to hear songs about Munich or Hillsborough from supporters either because for me there is a line that separates getting worked up over a game and relishing in someone elses tragedy. When people riot after their side loses I think its a disgrace and believe me I am one of the worst losers you'll ever meet but I know there is line between dignity and disgrace. Today Nani displayed the latter, and I laughed my a*s off watching him embarass himself doing so.
burjennio

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Tophatman wrote:Nani are you ok, are you ok Nani, you've been hit by a smooth Carragher!!
Not mine BTW, doing the rounds on FB.:D :D

haha

''nani are you ok.. are you ok are you ok nani, nani are you ok, you've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth carragher'' tanatatta tanatta  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 pm

The best way to look at it is like this. Nani, the diving little tart who got a scratch on his leg because the big nasty ref didnt protect him for once, sat there and cried wanting his mommy, and all the while people like Miki Roque who have a hell of a lot more on there mind get on with things.

Im finding it hard to find a modicum of sympathy for the little f@rt !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Tophatman wrote:Nani are you ok, are you ok Nani, you've been hit by a smooth Carragher!!
Not mine BTW, doing the rounds on FB.:D :D

:laugh:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Thommo is a :censored: legend!! :bowdown

cracking reaction :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Here is another one which isn't a true red you goat! Deffo not a scouser you lid!

After the game Carragher sent an apology to Nani in the United dressing room and waited for the winger to personally say sorry for causing the injury

Carra is a professional and I wouldnt expect anything else from him in public
But I can guarantee you that privately he will be laughing his co'ck off at a: not being sent off for such a bad tackle and b: the way the little tit blubbed like a tart and rolled about on the floor
Hes a scouser, you see...
:D
Thommo's perm

Postby only me » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:Here is another one which isn't a true red you goat! Deffo not a scouser you lid!

Carra is a professional and I wouldnt expect anything else from him in public
But I can guarantee you that privately he will be laughing his co'ck off at a: not being sent off for such a bad tackle and b: the way the little tit blubbed like a tart and rolled about on the floor
Hes a scouser, you see...
:D

yep could be and then again you might be wrong...Good night.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:50 pm

My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:16 am

only me wrote:
supersub wrote:
only me wrote:
Greavesie wrote:only me = manc  :nod

Nani was a puff today and deserves a good slap. what a fookin girl, I was p!ssing myself. I was watching the game with a Manc and he was embarassed

anyways Suarez was a beast today. The scum were sh!t scared everytime he got the ball, welcome to Liverpool lad, hope you love us as much as we do you

When I saw the line ups I was mystified as to why Fletcher wasn't starting. A makeshift back four - the first thing I'd think about is offering protection from the midfield. He gave them nothing, I was confident as soon as I saw that

anyways I'm off out again for the night, just got back from the pub to get changed (cant go out in the red shirt now can I?  :D )

YNWA brothers and sisters

Guess Carra shouldn't have appologized aye mate...Poor man.

can't figure out who's crying the most Nani, Fergie or Only me :laugh:

Forgive me for not drawing much Joy at another player being hurt...I guess you are a more evolved human being.

I can relate to people hating ManU the Bitters hating Fergie or Shrek or Neville or whothefck else but to see one being hurt (wether he wore a shin protector a bra or panties) being removed on a strecher and instinctivly burst into laughter and feeling happy in my book that is a little bitter person.

I don't think Cara tackle was intentional, i have no problem with it .that is football .but reading some of the comments here of fans having an orgasm from an injured player (crybaby ,poof ,diver whatever..) oh well ..Take Care.

are you cheesecakery in disguise ???
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby tubby » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:18 am

At the end of the day it's like the boy who cried wolf. Nani is fast growing into the mould of his predecessor as the wind up merchant who loves to con refs. I couldn't give a :censored: about him or his leg. Bar from I hope his career isn't over I really don't care.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:31 am

Dundalk wrote:Only just seen King Kenny's interview with Sky:

Reporter 'Was Jamie Carragher fortunate today?'

Kenny: 'Yes, he was playing for Liverpool Football Club'

Brilliant...   :buttrock
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa