LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED 23/09/12 1:30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby devaney » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Boxscarf » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:35 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:22 pm wrote:Ok dont move on and carry on bleating about it.

You're a fine one to walk, Benny. Does your hypocrisy know any bounds?

Presumably Benny has realised that as usual he is talking nonsense and has decided quite patronisingly that we should move on!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Not at all Devaney - cant see the point in constantly bleating about a pen which was given against us - it masks the real problems we have within the team
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:21 pm

despite the result, we looked good for the most part.  In fact, we were the better team with 10 men and it was only a weak pen that proved the difference.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Boocity » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 pm wrote:
tonyeh » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 am wrote:Utd were poor. Liverpool were less poor, in the 1st half. I don't think either team did that well. But Liverpool just didn't take the advantage when it was there.

The scoreline didn't surprise me. They're a better team. Liverpool are currently pants. There's no point in blaming the ref. We've all seen shite refs before. He was *****, but no crapper than a lot of others. Liverpool lost because they're not good enough. We have to be honest.

Diving, everyone does it, including Liverpool, so it's no surprise either that there was diving in yesterdays game. But, if anyone thinks that another ref wouldn't have given the Valencia penno, there kidding themselves. These days, once contact is made, there's is usually a pen given. We all know that. But, this diving business has been a plague on the game for far too long. It almost puts me off watching football at all.

Liverpool currently sit in the bottom three and it's no wonder at all, they've been terrible for the most part. Some on here keep saying that Liverpool are "playing well", but I just don't see it. There's no goals coming and there's a severe leakage at the other end. There's 10 goals against them. That's the same as Wigan. 5 less than Southampton and 1 less than QPR.

It's been a wretched season so far and I don't see any way out at the moment, regardless of Rogers' fine words. As I said before, if those words aren't translated on to the field, then it's just guff. I know it's going to take time to fix all the problems that the club has had over the last few years, but I honestly cannot see the building blocks yet.

The above isn't a rant, or a moan. Just an honest view as I see things at the moment.

Quite the opposite, its not an honest view its a rant and a moan and a load of cr@p

Yeh, whatever.  :glare:
tonyeh

Postby Mikz » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Never a sending off - Halsey took a rush of blood with that one and if he sends Johnson off for that pat on the back , why didnt he send off Evans for literally hauling Agger to the ground in the first half ?

Liverpool were robbed , but i take heart in the standard of football we played , surely we can all see the improvement in that and it can only get better and better .
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:36 pm

If the reds had bothered to pack their own referee we would have pissed it  ....Shameful officiating from Halsey
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:58 pm

I believe Ferguson's comment about never having been awarded a penalty at Anfield in 25 years and his players always been sent off in this fixture had something to do with Halsey's actions. Ferguson gets away with these mind games time after time and it's tantamount to cheating in many ways.
Boxscarf

Postby damjan193 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:22 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:10 pm wrote:It's funny how we always have to "move on" because of bad ref decisions and the corrupted English Football Association.

Ok dont move on and carry on bleating about it.

What I meant to say was that this "moving on" from Sh*t like the game against the mancs happens way too often. I personally am sick of it. Little or even nothing can be done about it though.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games