LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - Sunday 6th march 2011 ko 1.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:03 am

Cheesecakery ....now there's a blast from the past ..  :D
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keris » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:34 am

http://twitter.com/DTguardian/status/44433445870514176

Jamie Carragher waited outside #MUFC dressing room to apologise to Nani for his studs-up challenge #LFC
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby alwayslfc » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:16 am

The Kopites sang Happy Birthday to the King showed how much we all love him. It was so nostalgic and touching to hear them chant Dalglish, Dalglish,Dalglish..... again. I haven't heard it for over 20 years and the Dalglish chants reminds me of the heydays of Liverpool when Dalglish was a player and later manager. It was like listening to an old song and bringing back fond memories of the times when that song was popular.
alwayslfc

Postby Greavesie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:34 am

only me wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Here is another one which isn't a true red you goat! Deffo not a scouser you lid!

After the game Carragher sent an apology to Nani in the United dressing room and waited for the winger to personally say sorry for causing the injury

Carra is a professional and I wouldnt expect anything else from him in public
But I can guarantee you that privately he will be laughing his co'ck off at a: not being sent off for such a bad tackle and b: the way the little tit blubbed like a tart and rolled about on the floor
Hes a scouser, you see...
:D

yep could be and then again you might be wrong...Good night.

do you wanna come out as a Manc now?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby ethanr » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:19 am

Wore my LFC jersey around all day.  Few people talked to me about the game, it was really nice.  Remember, I live in America where nobody watches football or cares about it, and when they do, they don't even tend to keep track. 

Sure, half of them were English, but still :D
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby killerp » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:50 am

I think that was by far the best game Liverpool has played in almost 2 years. It's not just a great scoreline but consistency throughout the whole match, everyone worked hard, passed the ball well, found space, created good opportunities to score & Suarez best of all, was able to put on an amazing show & remind us of what Liverpool is all about.

All the Man u fans will be busy looking for excuses but it's hard when you have just been played off the pitch by your bitter rivals :D

!!!!!!!! LFC ALL THE WAY !!!!!
killerp

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 am

maguskwt wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:i notice something...every time i post during the game, we fail to win.
but whenever im out watching the game, we win.
i don't know...should i stay or should i go? :D

what I' noticing is... if i watch the games with epectation and enthusiasm to win... we lose... but if i watch the game with less enhtusiasm and expectation we win... that's how we won 4 in a row... then my expectations start to rise and we lost to freakin West Ham.

i was out last night with 2 of my mates who supports Manure and it was just so rewarding seeing them in such a state! lol. looks like i'm gonna have to keep going out of the house instead of posting on newkit from now on :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby alwayslfc » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:02 am

Man U found it difficult to play us without the assistance and services of their Howard Webb.
alwayslfc

Postby laza » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:06 am

Dirk Diggler defeats Dildo Devils

What a headline and what a match

You fornicating beauty
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:52 am

Still basking in the ready brek glow of stuffing the mancs this beautiful morning :-)
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:34 am

I can't believe you lot are surprised about Only Me.

I was convinced a long time ago he wasn't a LFC supporter. His posts always run contrary to everyone else's/
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:57 am

Delighted with that yesterday!  I was watching the game with a Manc mate and he admitted that Utd were awful and Nani was embarrassing.

Cant believe all this talk about Carra's tackle.  Rafaels was far worse and not a word of that.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:12 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:I can't believe you lot are surprised about Only Me.

I was convinced a long time ago he wasn't a LFC supporter. His posts always run contrary to everyone else's/

I always find such comments as tre amusing leading to a tingling sensation on my lower balls sack ,as if we need to pass some loyalty tests to proove our support for Liverpool ,i've been following liverpool for more then 20 years and i doubt i need some cyber approval from someone on this board. I love the team but forgive me if i find some of the fans here either to be wrong or stupid.

It might be a mind boggeling fact of life for you but not everyone that doesn't agree with you is your "enemy" or opponent. But i guess the nerrower the mind the less options one has.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:13 am

Tingling lower ball sack? do you have two of them??
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mkingdom » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:18 am

Great performance.

Manure were shocking, which makes it all the more galling that they will probably win the league :angry:

Everyone played well for LFC, (even Aurelio, but Christ, injured again???) and we outplayed them in every department.

Carra could easily have gone for that challenge, but then again that little nob Rafael should have deffo gone for his.  It was far worse than the one Gerrard walked for at OT in the Cup.

Suarez was unbelievable.  Selling Torres for £50m and getting him for half that has to be the deal of the decade.  He terrorised their defence yesterday, and I cannot wait to see him play for us for years to come.

Carroll looked a bit like a cart horse when he came on, but he obviously isn't fit yet, so let's wait and see.

We've done our bit now, so it is down to Arsenal to stop them winning the league, but to be honest I have no faith in them to do so.
mkingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games