thats awesome
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
only me wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:A good all round performance where we gave those cu'nts a footballing lesson
Rooney and Berbatov? Ant and Dec are more dangerous. Scholes and Giggs? Dads army. Carrick and Evra? Chuckle brothers. And as for that little crying, embarrassing baby Nani, it was the best laugh Ive had for ages and just about sums what these pr'icks are all about. If they win the league it will be because of the teams that believed he hype and the referees who sh'it their kecks when scotch hole barked at them.

:laugh:  :bowdown

You have no class whatsoever ,Nani crying made you laugh?? The boy had his leg torn open and you mock him like an infentile frustrated child...

Yeh kicking ManU a$$ is always a mood boster and watching Fergu soaking face is a delight but to go the distance in rediculing a player which was injured..well that's a loser mentality. Sick.

:laugh:
Yes I laughed at his antics. What true red wouldnt?
So he got injured. So what? Its a physical game.
I bet you "understood" why shrek elbowed that kid last week and agreed when that horrible cu'nt defended him

WTF are you talking about? a true lunatic red would laugh i give you that...Who's talking about football not being a physical game ,i'm talking of midget fans who can't enjoy the thumping we gave the Mancs but also needs to laugh at a player being injured...I'll tell you who would laugh Shrek the Cu'nt no do the math..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby redbilly » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:23 pm

From The Guardian's Daniel Taylor on Twitter: "MUFC say Sir Alex Ferguson not speaking to media after LFC defeat, including MUTV. Players under orders not to talk as well."

One word "Pathetic tw@t" oh thats two, One word then "tw@t"
redbilly

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:29 pm

only me wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
only me wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:A good all round performance where we gave those cu'nts a footballing lesson
Rooney and Berbatov? Ant and Dec are more dangerous. Scholes and Giggs? Dads army. Carrick and Evra? Chuckle brothers. And as for that little crying, embarrassing baby Nani, it was the best laugh Ive had for ages and just about sums what these pr'icks are all about. If they win the league it will be because of the teams that believed he hype and the referees who sh'it their kecks when scotch hole barked at them.

You have no class whatsoever ,Nani crying made you laugh?? The boy had his leg torn open and you mock him like an infentile frustrated child...

Yeh kicking ManU a$$ is always a mood boster and watching Fergu soaking face is a delight but to go the distance in rediculing a player which was injured..well that's a loser mentality. Sick.

:laugh:
Yes I laughed at his antics. What true red wouldnt?
So he got injured. So what? Its a physical game.
I bet you "understood" why shrek elbowed that kid last week and agreed when that horrible cu'nt defended him

WTF are you talking about? a true lunatic red would laugh i give you that...Who's talking about football not being a physical game ,i'm talking of midget fans who can't enjoy the thumping we gave the Mancs but also needs to laugh at a player being injured...I'll tell you who would laugh Shrek the Cu'nt no do the math..

I laughed at his tears and dramatics you beaut. I never said I wanted him to get injured or took pleasure in his physical state.
His tears brought joy to my heart and Im sure thousands of lunatics would agree with me.
Put it this way, if one of our players behaved like that I would vomit with shame.
Carry on
:;):
Thommo's perm

Postby destro » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:32 pm

only me wrote:
metalhead wrote:

I would say, like your name suggests you are on your own with that post. So what if his leg is cut, it was so bad that he managed to get straight up then start a pushing match only for Stevie to poke him with his finger and then he hit the floor like he had been shot. As a Liverpool fan living in Manchester I can honestly say without any remorse what so ever I wish Carra had broke his leg and finished his career the cheating little tw@t. The one time he gets genuinely hurt and people feel sorry for him. F#ck him and his team, I cant wait to get back in work Monday morning.  :nod
destro

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:36 pm

only me wrote:You have no class whatsoever ,Nani crying made you laugh?? The boy had his leg torn open and you mock him like an infentile frustrated child...

are you for real?!! :laugh:

unbelievable!!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RobinHood6969 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:36 pm

This!!
RobinHood6969

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:38 pm

destro wrote:
only me wrote:
metalhead wrote:

I would say, like your name suggests you are on your own with that post. So what if his leg is cut, it was so bad that he managed to get straight up then start a pushing match only for Stevie to poke him with his finger and then he hit the floor like he had been shot. As a Liverpool fan living in Manchester I can honestly say without any remorse what so ever I wish Carra had broke his leg and finished his career the cheating little tw@t. The one time he gets genuinely hurt and people feel sorry for him. F#ck him and his team, I cant wait to get back in work Monday morning.  :nod

You, my friend, are a lunatic!
Great isnt it?
:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Dundalk wrote:Image

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

everytime i look at this I burst in laughter!! :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
destro wrote:
only me wrote:
metalhead wrote:

You, my friend, are a lunatic!
Great isnt it?
:nod

:D Yeah it is amazing, we have taken over the asylum. Anyone got a picture of Nani's horrendous injury ( or is to graphic to post ) I need a new screen saver for work tomorrow  :nod
destro

Postby Dundalk » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:46 pm

:cool:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:54 pm

only me = manc  :nod

Nani was a puff today and deserves a good slap. what a fookin girl, I was p!ssing myself. I was watching the game with a Manc and he was embarassed

anyways Suarez was a beast today. The scum were sh!t scared everytime he got the ball, welcome to Liverpool lad, hope you love us as much as we do you

When I saw the line ups I was mystified as to why Fletcher wasn't starting. A makeshift back four - the first thing I'd think about is offering protection from the midfield. He gave them nothing, I was confident as soon as I saw that

anyways I'm off out again for the night, just got back from the pub to get changed (cant go out in the red shirt now can I?  :D )

YNWA brothers and sisters
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby only me » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Greavesie wrote:only me = manc  :nod

Nani was a puff today and deserves a good slap. what a fookin girl, I was p!ssing myself. I was watching the game with a Manc and he was embarassed

anyways Suarez was a beast today. The scum were sh!t scared everytime he got the ball, welcome to Liverpool lad, hope you love us as much as we do you

When I saw the line ups I was mystified as to why Fletcher wasn't starting. A makeshift back four - the first thing I'd think about is offering protection from the midfield. He gave them nothing, I was confident as soon as I saw that

anyways I'm off out again for the night, just got back from the pub to get changed (cant go out in the red shirt now can I?  :D )

YNWA brothers and sisters

Guess Carra shouldn't have appologized aye mate...Poor man.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:04 pm

destro wrote:Anyone got a picture of Nani's horrendous injury ( or is to graphic to post ) I need a new screen saver for work tomorrow  :nod

Not graphic whatsoever. Ignore the one floating about that looks like he's a 6 inch gaping hole in his leg. It's fake. I've seen a proper image of it, and it's nothing but a little cut and a small trickle of blood. If the fanny had been wearing proper shin gaurds, he wouldn't have recieved such a minor injury, and that's all it was - minor.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games