EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL - 17 oct 2010, ko: 13:30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:44 am

redhayesy wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:
redhayesy wrote:
liambaitup21 wrote:one-nil

Deflected Poulsen goal!!!

feck off mate,if poulsen is in the play with a deflected shot that means he's in our own penelty area,an that means only one thing-one-nil to the bitter fecking sock thieving,fecking blue an white sh1yte,purple acky,blue nose fecking tw@ts!

this the ONLY GAME THAT MATTERS! FECK THE ENGLAND GAME,FECK ALL INTERNATIONALS COME TO THAT!

THIS IS RED V BLUE & PRIDE,PASSION,AN BRAGGING RIGHTS IS ALL THAT MATTERS COME NEXT SUNDAY IS ALL I CARE ABOUT!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS!

in his debut game he scored but it was disallowed.

but thanks for getting behind our new players/manager and SUPPORTING the team

yer that's right mate,an he got a fecking nose bleed for crossing the half way line also,that's why if have watched any other games this season you would know that he hasn't done so since!

AS FOR YOUR STUPID REPLY IN THAT -THANKS FOR GETTING BEHIND THE NEW MANAGER/PLAYERS AN SUPPORTING THE TEAM- name one post, name it, where i have not supported the new manager -as you put it. i wouldn't if i were you cause you will only embarase your self more mate- think before you post in future.

the new manager's name is roy hodgson btw, so just to remind you this is a discussion forum which is about opinions mate-i have mine & that is what i was expressing ok!

i hope you have been to a derby game in your time mate, cause iv'e been to countless & i'm telling you that players like poulsen who is NEW to our team better fecking understand that THIS GAME IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS DURING THE SEASON END OF!

my point is if he plays like he has done so far this season,he will get swept away with the pace of the game,without passsion,desire, an determination to win the ball an make a decent pass,help create somthing going foward he will get more than the critisism he has so far!

for me he has been a hindrence more than a help so far-i'd be more than made up if he plays out of his skin against the toffee tw@ts,but he needs to show that with all of his so called experience in football he has what it takes to cut it with LFC.

i will get behind an support all players in every game,new ,present,fringe etc but they all have a responsibility to show it aswell whenever given the chance in the first team an poulsen hasn't shown that for me yet,ffs he should be busting a gut to impress,not just the fans but to the new manager to prove he was right in signing him in the first place,especially as the new manager already new an believed in his ability before he signed him!

this is a massive game for someone like poulsen,for me there is no hiding place for him-(or any other player come to that) but poulsen really,really needs to prove what an experienced player is all about rather than winge etc -actions speak louder than words!

please poulsen make me eat my words about your starting career with us-starting with a motm perforfance against the bitter tw@ts!

(hope that is better for you mate!)

Get a grip lad, show me in your original post where your SUPPORT is for Poulson..  cmon show me.

You make me laugh..
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 pm

important fixture and a must win for a number of reasons.
i just want to see us shine and play some decent football,attacking stuff with a bit of organisation some passion and determination and not least pride.its been a while since we shown at least two of these qualities in a match.
id play.
                                                             reina.
                          johnson        carragher           kyrgiakos      agger.
                          kuyt             gerrard             merieles        jovanovich.
                                                               cole.     
                                                        torres.
subs:kelly,konchesky,skyrtel,maxi,babel,ngog,poulsen,lucas,pacheco.
johnson needs to put in a decent shift or id have him off for kelly pretty sharpish.kuyt and jova will tighten up the flanks,gerrard and mereiles will shore up the centre and can alternate pushing forward linking with cole and torres.kyrgiakos will be a threat on set pieces.and we have more than enough quality and cover on the bench should we need it.
the most important thing is the players return well up for this and kickstart some sort of revival or things will only get worse.
its time for football and 3 points,no more excuses.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby liambaitup21 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:49 pm

redhayesy wrote:
liambaitup21 wrote:one-nil

Deflected Poulsen goal!!!

feck off mate,if poulsen is in the play with a deflected shot that means he's in our own penelty area,an that means only one thing-one-nil to the bitter fecking sock thieving,fecking blue an white sh1yte,purple acky,blue nose fecking tw@ts!

this the ONLY GAME THAT MATTERS! FECK THE ENGLAND GAME,FECK ALL INTERNATIONALS COME TO THAT!

THIS IS RED V BLUE & PRIDE,PASSION,AN BRAGGING RIGHTS IS ALL THAT MATTERS COME NEXT SUNDAY IS ALL I CARE ABOUT!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS!

Poulsen having a shot and it being deflected is what i meant not that he will score a own goal.

Also it was written as a joke so please find your sence of humour!!!!!
Robbie Fowler a True GOD!!!
liambaitup21

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Is right Rafa lad  :cool:

Rafa on ties and umbrellas:

"At my Inter presentation they gave me two ties, a black and blue one and one white. I couldn't take the first one because it's the same colour as Everton. The other day I went to buy an umbrella. I could chose between a red, blue and green one. Agata my daughter liked the red one but I couldn't buy it because Inter is blue. So I bought the green one.''
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Ciggy wrote:Is right Rafa lad  :cool:

"At my Inter presentation they gave me two ties, a black and blue one and one white. I couldn't take the first one because it's the same colour as Everton. The other day I went to buy an umbrella. I could chose between a red, blue and green one. Agata my daughter liked the red one but I couldn't buy it because Inter is blue. So I bought the green one.''

:laugh: hes still gettin us
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:29 am

NANNY RED wrote:

whatsb that got to do about liverpool vs everton???
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:13 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

But not math apparently?  :Oo:  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:28 pm

I still dont get how a piece about the inter manager buying ties has anything to do with Liverpool VS Everton?

But if the mod think it should be here i must be wrong.

Personally I'm looking forward to this game. This will seperate the men from the boys. Time to stand and be counted
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

But not math apparently?  :Oo:  :D

One is black and blue.
The other is white.

I assume.  :D
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Really hope Torres makes it. Jagielka is probably going to be out for the bitters.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dundalk » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Howard Webb in charge of Merseyside derby
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Dundalk wrote:Howard Webb in charge of Merseyside derby

Bad news for us.  He is a terrible Ref.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:08 pm

jacdaniel wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Howard Webb in charge of Merseyside derby

Bad news for us.  He is a terrible Ref.

I think he is a solid ref, better than the other refs
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liambaitup21 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:31 pm

doesnt matter who the ref is there all :censored:
Robbie Fowler a True GOD!!!
liambaitup21

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Kuyt & Agger both taken off with injuries for Holland & Denmark respectively. Worrying ahead of the derby.   :(
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games