EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL - 17 oct 2010, ko: 13:30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:15 am

if we have a change in ownership, we will win this game. otherwise, we will carry on being horrible as its a ploy by Broughton to show that paying anything more then 300million for a team fighting relegation is "unreasonable".
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:36 am

1-0 for Liverpool 40 yard Gerrard freekick in the 92nd minute
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:07 am

1 nil liverpool

pepe raina hoofs it up field from a goal kick and then it bounces over the bitters keeper into the net in the 50th minute
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:51 am

Judge wrote:1 nil liverpool

pepe raina hoofs it up field from a goal kick and then it bounces over the bitters keeper into the net in the 50th minute

now if you had put carra and not raina i could believe it  :wwww  :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:56 pm

My heart says if the manager cant inspire the players to raise themselves for this game .... then we really our in trouble :(
1-2 to the Redmen ..... , Cole,and then Jovanovic with the winner ..... Lucas must play this game ...as playing  Poulson will be a huge mistake he will be simply overrun in Midfield ..... even the  Lucas haters  must realize this ??? 
We need to start winning the midfield battles first ,then the rest will follow ....I keep saying this ...but Gerrard should play on the wing and have Meireles in centre mid along with Lucas ...I think its also about time Jovanovic or Rodriguez  started up front ....especially with Torres out ,I think the game will be too physical for  Ngog ,but he make make a useful impact sub

However my head says it will be a pragmatic approach and a overly cautious  game with us conceding the lions share of possession  especially if Poulson plays ...backs against the walls time if Hodgson doesn't alter his tactics
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:58 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
Judge wrote:1 nil liverpool

now if you had put carra and not raina i could believe it  :wwww  :D

can't you guys spell his name properly?  ???

its Reina! :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby liambaitup21 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:20 pm

one-nil

Deflected Poulsen goal!!!
Robbie Fowler a True GOD!!!
liambaitup21

Postby redhayesy » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:50 am

liambaitup21 wrote:one-nil

feck off mate,if poulsen is in the play with a deflected shot that means he's in our own penelty area,an that means only one thing-one-nil to the bitter fecking sock thieving,fecking blue an white sh1yte,purple acky,blue nose fecking tw@ts!

this the ONLY GAME THAT MATTERS! FECK THE ENGLAND GAME,FECK ALL INTERNATIONALS COME TO THAT!

THIS IS RED V BLUE & PRIDE,PASSION,AN BRAGGING RIGHTS IS ALL THAT MATTERS COME NEXT SUNDAY IS ALL I CARE ABOUT!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:19 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:if we have a change in ownership, we will win this game. otherwise, we will carry on being horrible as its a ploy by Broughton to show that paying anything more then 300million for a team fighting relegation is "unreasonable".

"talk about getting the exuses in early...:  :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:48 pm

redhayesy wrote:

feck off mate,if poulsen is in the play with a deflected shot that means he's in our own penelty area,an that means only one thing-one-nil to the bitter fecking sock thieving,fecking blue an white sh1yte,purple acky,blue nose fecking tw@ts!

this the ONLY GAME THAT MATTERS! FECK THE ENGLAND GAME,FECK ALL INTERNATIONALS COME TO THAT!

THIS IS RED V BLUE & PRIDE,PASSION,AN BRAGGING RIGHTS IS ALL THAT MATTERS COME NEXT SUNDAY IS ALL I CARE ABOUT!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS!

in his debut game he scored but it was disallowed.

but thanks for getting behind our new players/manager and SUPPORTING the team
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby redhayesy » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:
redhayesy wrote:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS!

in his debut game he scored but it was disallowed.

but thanks for getting behind our new players/manager and SUPPORTING the team

yer that's right mate,an he got a fecking nose bleed for crossing the half way line also,that's why if have watched any other games this season you would know that he hasn't done so since!

AS FOR YOUR STUPID REPLY IN THAT -THANKS FOR GETTING BEHIND THE NEW MANAGER/PLAYERS AN SUPPORTING THE TEAM- name one post, name it, where i have not supported the new manager -as you put it. i wouldn't if i were you cause you will only embarase your self more mate- think before you post in future.

the new manager's name is roy hodgson btw, so just to remind you this is a discussion forum which is about opinions mate-i have mine & that is what i was expressing ok!

i hope you have been to a derby game in your time mate, cause iv'e been to countless & i'm telling you that players like poulsen who is NEW to our team better fecking understand that THIS GAME IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS DURING THE SEASON END OF!

my point is if he plays like he has done so far this season,he will get swept away with the pace of the game,without passsion,desire, an determination to win the ball an make a decent pass,help create somthing going foward he will get more than the critisism he has so far!

for me he has been a hindrence more than a help so far-i'd be more than made up if he plays out of his skin against the toffee tw@ts,but he needs to show that with all of his so called experience in football he has what it takes to cut it with LFC.

i will get behind an support all players in every game,new ,present,fringe etc but they all have a responsibility to show it aswell whenever given the chance in the first team an poulsen hasn't shown that for me yet,ffs he should be busting a gut to impress,not just the fans but to the new manager to prove he was right in signing him in the first place,especially as the new manager already new an believed in his ability before he signed him!

this is a massive game for someone like poulsen,for me there is no hiding place for him-(or any other player come to that) but poulsen really,really needs to prove what an experienced player is all about rather than winge etc -actions speak louder than words!

please poulsen make me eat my words about your starting career with us-starting with a motm perforfance against the bitter tw@ts!

(hope that is better for you mate!)
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 pm

jesus redhayes mate - who broke your crayons today ? :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redhayesy » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:jesus redhayes mate - who broke your crayons today ? :D

:D  no-one mate, but if we don't play with passion an desire against the toffee tw@ts to get a result it will be more than fecking  crayons being broken mate! i will give the the whole stationary pack the full monty an no messing!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby TarnRed » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:27 am

mkingdom wrote:This fixture couldn't have come at a worse time for Roy.

He needed something nice and easy at home...like one of the promoted sides like Blackpo....oh wait!!

Anyway, he doesn't need the Derby now, but I suppose he has the benefit of Carra and Gerrard threatening to break legs if team mates can't be asr$ed for this one. 

With any luck we'll have a left back available, and if we do, I'd put out a straigh 4-4-2, and go for it.  We showed how good we are at sitting back last time out (against fecking Blackpool...still can't believe it).

Reina

Kelly (if fit)  Carra  Skrtl   Agger

Kuyt   Gerrard   Lucas   Jova

Cole
                   Torres (Ngog if Torres not fit)

I haven't picked Poulsen or Mereiles (sp?) for this one as I don't think either (certainly Poulsen) could cope.

At least Lucas has been there and done it in these fixtures.

I've also dropped Johnson, as he is having an absolute mare.  He needs a bloody haircut, and to sort his form out.

If we lose this I think this forum might explode.

Why Lucas over a player that can play the Xabi role with relative ease as he showed last night and has an array of passing that the likes of Jan Molby would be proud of?.

Some people make me laugh let's play Lucas one of the most limited footballers we have in our squad over a natural playmaker that might try something out of the 'LESS' ordinary and split a defence or two into bits. :laugh:
TarnRed

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:10 am

I would play Meireles and Gerrard in the center for this, f*ck poulsen he has been playing like b@lls recently.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games