MANCHESTER CITY VS LIVERPOOL - 1st team to beat man city at home?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:10 am

Im driving to Germany to go skying tommorrow I wasnt going to, I really thought we would have had a chance.

These kunts are not worth fecking my life up for.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:12 am

Ciggy wrote:Im driving to Germany to go skying tommorrow I wasnt going to, I really thought we would have had a chance.

These kunts are not worth fecking my life up for.

i'm going skiing for the first time in the new year....where you going ciggy?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:43 am

Played well i thought, Aurelio exellent game along with Masher and Carragher. They had 10 men behind the ball and you could see they were quite happy to play for a draw. Torres looked out of sorts today i noticed it in the first 15 mins and did anyone notice he was the first down the tunnell no hand shaking maybe got the s.hites like everyone in England has at the mo. Gotta say though that :censored: Dunne was unbeilable today i honestly didnt realise he was that quick.

Have to say though how do some fans get aways tickets i was surrounded by :censored: Norweigans every time we tried to sing they just looked at us and smiled give the tickets to the fans who are gonna support the reds .
Im not havin a go at the Foreign fanbase that we have but youve got lads that go the match week in week out and sometimes cant get an away ticket because of this

Anyway bit dissapointed with the result cause we should have won
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:46 am

NANNY RED wrote:Have to say though how do some fans get aways tickets i was surrounded by :censored: Norweigans every time we tried to sing they just looked at us and smiled give the tickets to the fans who are gonna support the reds .

Happening every other week at away games now sadly.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:54 am

Dissapointing, really we didnt commit ourselves forward until the last five mnutes. We left it too late, I have no qualms with Rafa's selection, the lads let him down.

I thought Kewell, Torres and Gerrard were poor today, maybe tiredness played its part. Dirk Kuyt is POOR, he shouldnt be wearing the Red jersey, everything he does he seems to f.uck up. I thought David Dunne was brilliant for them, and Mascharano too for us.

Sven as expected set his team up as an away team and had no ambition in going foward, they played for the draw, so it was always going to be tough breaking them down, I just wish we exerted more pressure in the last 20 than in the last 5 minutes.

Oh well, United gave us a chance and as usual we didnt take it.
66-1112520797

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:56 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Have to say though how do some fans get aways tickets i was surrounded by :censored: Norweigans every time we tried to sing they just looked at us and smiled give the tickets to the fans who are gonna support the reds .

Happening every other week at away games now sadly.

But were are they gettin the tickets from one of my cousins who goes the match with us has been a season ticket holder for twenty years and couldnt get a ticket for today mind you sayin that he got in though :laugh: I used to love going the away games best laugh ever on your travels but now there seems to be to many Yuppie and do be quiet fans there yer feel like smackin them in the mouth . Get behind the team ffs and leave the flasks and check blankets at home
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:57 am

Did you watch highlights mate ?

The whole of the second half was spent in the city half.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:02 am

I went today Leon and was impressed by the performance if not the result.

People need to take note........ Out of the 11 fixtures played there this season 9 have gone away with nothing including Man U. Yesterday the Mancs suffered a loss and people talk about it being just one of those freak results. WE go to the hardest away ground in the Prem , dominate the game and come away with a point and people are calling for answers ! ???

At times it was like the Alamo in the City penalty area and had it not been for a superb defencsive showing from the whole of the back 4 we would have won easily.

Perspective boys, perspective :p

P.S. Dietmar was superb as well :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:02 am

I waited a while to post just so all the "Blame Kuyt" fans could have their say. They didn't dissappoint  ???

What exactly did Kuyt do wrong that Torres didn't do ? Kuyt had two decent chances both on target and blocked by deffenders and one where the keeper pulled off a great save, Torres had two including a one on one with the keeper and fluffed them both. And what was with him running off down the tunnel without applauding those who travelled to watch the match ?. He spent the game sulking from the first challenge by Richards ( yellow card offence by the way, and according to Graham Poll the one on the edge of the box should have been his second ) and let his head drop and spent much of the rest of the game falling over and rolling round, maybe the more money you cost the less criticism you can receive ?

Fair enough if people have something against Kuyt because of the way he has played in some of the previous games, but to single him out for the two lost points today is IMO stupid.

The only players to escape any criticism from the game IMO are Mascherano and Carra, I would include Reina but he didn't have anything to do
destro

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:04 am

destro wrote:I waited a while to post just so all the "Blame Kuyt" fans could have their say. They didn't dissappoint  ???

What exactly did Kuyt do wrong that Torres didn't do ? Kuyt had two decent chances both on target and blocked by deffenders and one where the keeper pulled off a great save, Torres had two including a one on one with the keeper and fluffed them both. And what was with him running off down the tunnel without applauding those who travelled to watch the match ?. He spent the game sulking from the first challenge by Richards ( yellow card offence by the way, and according to Graham Poll the one on the edge of the box should have been his second ) and let his head drop and spent much of the rest of the game falling over and rolling round, maybe the more money you cost the less criticism you can receive ?

Fair enough if people have something against Kuyt because of the way he has played in some of the previous games, but to single him out for the two lost points today is IMO stupid.

The only players to escape any criticism from the game IMO are Mascherano and Carra, I would include Reina but he didn't have anything to do

Good point well made.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:05 am

Dalglish wrote:P.S. Dietmar was superb as well :p

Had a great game didnt he still got it
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:07 am

Dalglish wrote:I went today Leon and was impressed by the performance if not the result.

People need to take note........ Out of the 11 fixtures played there this season 9 have gone away with nothing including Man U. Yesterday the Mancs suffered a loss and people talk about it being just one of those freak results. WE go to the hardest away ground in the Prem , dominate the game and come away with a point and people are calling for answers ! ???

At times it was like the Alamo in the City penalty area and had it not been for a superb defencsive showing from the whole of the back 4 we would have won easily.

Spot on as usual mate
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:09 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Did you watch highlights mate ?

The whole of the second half was spent in the city half.

I take your talking too me.

I watched 90 mins lad, most of the time the ball was spent in Man.C half. but the tempo was too slow and the passing was off, like I said we didnt put any real pressure on the City goal until the last five minutes.
66-1112520797

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:09 am

destro wrote:I waited a while to post just so all the "Blame Kuyt" fans could have their say. They didn't dissappoint  ???

Spot on lad
I was at the game and i said before about Torres running down the tunnell but i think he was tryin to make the toilet looked out of sorts today
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:10 am

s@int wrote:
Dalglish wrote:I went today Leon and was impressed by the performance if not the result.

Spot on as usual mate

Hi Saint,

Maybe I'm just chuffed cos I was the ONLY punit to predict a 0-0 in the Newkit Prediction comp  :D

(See PAGE 1 of this thread for evidence)  :kungfu:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion