Sell but only if a big (£10m) offer comes in
9%
Give him another season
27%
Keep playing him until he scores
5%

Total votes : 139

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:02 pm

Yessicajax wrote:Ok this is funny... Im sure last year everybody loved him!!! All the Liverpool fans wher talking good about him.
Now he dont score he is a sh.it player?
???

The mob is fickle. Oh, and apparently the manager hasn't a clue about talent either.

Kuyt is a good player. I just think the club is maybe too big for him.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby imouthep » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:32 pm

The guy's confidence is so low he just does not look like he can cut it anymore. It's frightening to see him play now, he's so toothless. I think the boy needs a break from football to get his game right. The goal he scored against marseille is a definate indication that the guy can play but his head just ain't in the right place.

Maybe a loan spell back in holland could do him the world of good he might come back stronger, receiving support from his friends and family out there. What seems certain now is that playing him relentlessly in the prem,is hurting him badly and he might never come good again if this continues. If he returned to his roots he might get his swagger back and start banging them in.
imouthep

Postby mistyred » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:18 am

Emerald you really need to take a chill pill about Rafa lad :D i'm supprised you don't have nightmares about him being sacked :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:20 am

Why not do what we done in years gone by, stick him in the reserves for two or three months, let him bang the goals in there, regain the confidence and then give him another go for the final push of the season.

It done wonders to Ian Rush.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby roberto green » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:36 am

Dirk Kuyt is on Ebay no bids yet and haloween isnt for 9 months either:D
roberto green

Postby holylamb2006 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:54 am

Its a strange subject about kuyt and his recent form .I'd just put it down to confidence and talent .

When he came first he was a very confident goalscorer and player .

This season his confidence is rock bottom and he probably lacking some talent to bring it back up to form again .
holylamb2006

Postby Kukilon » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:12 am

I think a lot of it has to do with his father dying to be honest. He was never a striker in the Owen mold but he is far better than he is showing us just now. As long as he gives his all I'll support him.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:54 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Why not do what we done in years gone by, stick him in the reserves for two or three months, let him bang the goals in there, regain the confidence and then give him another go for the final push of the season.

It done wonders to Ian Rush.

and don hutchison too.....  :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:04 am

Dirk Kuyt what would you do with him?

1) Send him to get a face lift
2) Fly him over to Australia, so I could personally train the guy into scoring goals.
3) If number 2 fails I'd do my best to get him a contract in the A'league (Australain league) :D
66-1112520797

Postby yates » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:52 am

if the rest of the squad with the exception of a few put as much effort into there game,maybe we wouldn't be in the mess where in now.the lads low on confidence much like the rest of the team, but at least he try,s puts as much into is game as he possably can and gives 100% always.unlike some who walk off the pitch after a defeat and laugh in the tunnel.get behind the lads who are given there all, with our support the will come good.and get rid of the harry kewell's who are taken the :censored: out of our great club.every great team needs it's work horse's.and no works as hard as kuyt,he dosen't go hiding.
yates

Postby kazza » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:50 am

Bamaga man wrote:

2) Fly him over to Australia, so I could personally train the guy into scoring goals.

Now had you said "get my granny to teach him to score a goal" that might have been funny, but what you said is just plain stupid (especially since he can trap the ball further than you can kick it).      :glare:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:59 am

kazza wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Now had you said "get my granny to teach him to score a goal" that might have been funny, but what you said is just plain stupid (especially since he can trap the ball further than you can kick it).      :glare:

loooool
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:52 pm

kazza wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

I wasnt trying to be funny sailor.
66-1112520797

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:21 pm

Bamaga man wrote:.
3) If number 2 fails I'd do my best to get him a contract in the A'league (Australain league) :D

one of my cousins plays in that league well i think its the a league Marconi the team is called and the owner and his son are also nice people met them last year in London
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:42 pm

yates wrote:if the rest of the squad with the exception of a few put as much effort into there game,maybe we wouldn't be in the mess where in now.the lads low on confidence much like the rest of the team, but at least he try,s puts as much into is game as he possably can and gives 100% always.unlike some who walk off the pitch after a defeat and laugh in the tunnel.get behind the lads who are given there all, with our support the will come good.and get rid of the harry kewell's who are taken the :censored: out of our great club.every great team needs it's work horse's.and no works as hard as kuyt,he dosen't go hiding.

Hear Hear
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion