Chelsea(3) v liverpool(1) - 2nd leg - Tuesday - 7.45pm - the comeback?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Exactly...they're playing well below par but still are there in all competitions....can afford to leave Tevez on the bench, that's the depth of quality they have and the difference between their squad and ours. And before you say it, Yes, it IS sour grapes....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Anyway.....
COME
FOOKIN'
ON,
ARSENAL !

(and Barca !!)
bunglemark2

Postby Madmax » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Before when the champs league draw came up i said i think its going to be barca vs man utd final... got slated our here by some members... well looks like i could be right!
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Dundalk wrote:They will have Spurs at home at the weekend then Arsenal in Europe followed by Boro away. Then Arsenal in Europe again and then City at home in the league

Better for us that they play Arsenal outside of the European tie to be honest, otherwise you would have had Arsenal putting out a reserve side for the league match. As hard as it is to contemplate the mancs getting to another European final, I think this is the best thing possible for our own title hopes. A couple of years ago they ran out of steam against Milan in the champ league semi because they were chasing every trophy going, lets hope the same thing happens again. If we can win all of our remaining games I believe we will have a VERY good chance of taking the title.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Do you not think our lads are gonn be hugely deflated after going out against the Chavs though ?
Don't know how the lads might be feeling but as a passionate fan, I'm finding it hard to be ,otivated about the rest of the league campaign.....
bunglemark2

Postby GOAT » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Barca to win it anyway, come on!!
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby GOAT » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:27 pm

We only have the league now anyway, 6 games left of the season and we have to put everything in to winning them all

Anything else is upto the mancs

They will have another 3 games than us so let's hope, they can't luck their way to wins in all of them surely  :angry:
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Madmax » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:33 pm

slips up for mannure 4 defos
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:36 pm

we all knew fooking porto wouldnt finish the job off, but now they have two more tough games to fit in so its all good for us as far as im concerned.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:43 pm

I really fancy Arsenal to beat them there playing some nice footie at the mo, Arsenal v Barcalona final :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Yeah I can see that happening too. Would be a great final too, not quite as nice as Liverpool Barca but hey.

I don't know about the rest of you but I was hoping utd went through tonight so they have those 2 extra games to play.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:34 am

LegBarnes wrote:It hink it be chelsea arsenal final.  :nod

Yeah ....hope chelsea beats barcelona. Only english teams can stop manure....

I rather chelsea won the champions league than manure..... don't want them to get any closer to number 5 too....
Last edited by The_Rock on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:17 am

bavlondon wrote:Yeah I can see that happening too. Would be a great final too, not quite as nice as Liverpool Barca but hey.

I don't know about the rest of you but I was hoping utd went through tonight so they have those 2 extra games to play.

yeah same here.. Usually i get angry when mannure win but this time i reallt didnt mind. Fergie must be thinking its going to be well tough now.. I just hope mannues have lost thier luck in the league and start to slip up bigtime now..
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:16 am

JoeTerp wrote:they still aren't playing well so that is good

Joe - what difference does it make that United aren't playing well? They still win! They hang of with a frightening determination and a massive sprinkling of luck. Pity help us if they start playing well and we don't! Just hope they end the season the way they started. Don't really share the view that it will be a problem for them because they have to play more games. It is a confidence inspiring position they are in and confidence and the return of some of their top players means a lot more than a few more matches.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:20 am

devaney wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:they still aren't playing well so that is good

Joe - what difference does it make that United aren't playing well? They still win! They hang of with a frightening determination and a massive sprinkling of luck. Pity help us if they start playing well and we don't! Just hope they end the season the way they started. Don't really share the view that it will be a problem for them because they have to play more games. It is a confidence inspiring position they are in and confidence and the return of some of their top players means a lot more than a few more matches.

they will tier more you think how they playing now is bad expect a few wierd losses trust me on this.

no pro footballer can handle the amount of games they had over 2 years no one.

they will start to tier alot more soon and when they do we will do em over.  :buttrock
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion