CHELSEA vs LIVERPOOL: 30/04/08 7.45pm - Champions League Semi Final - 2nd Leg

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Fri May 02, 2008 6:52 am

Josip you're that Marseilles fan aren't you, so I suppose the fact that you rate Drogba is understandable. What is a little harder for me to get my head around though is why you would go onto a Liverpool forum in the aftermath of a semi final defeat and attempt to wind people up. My advice to you is to go your own teams forum and discuss drognba, or better still Cisse.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Fri May 02, 2008 6:53 am

Josip you're that Marseilles fan aren't you, so I suppose the fact that you rate Drogba is understandable. What is a little harder for me to get my head around though is why you would go onto a Liverpool forum in the aftermath of a semi final defeat and attempt to wind people up. My advice to you is to go your own teams forum and discuss drognba, or better still Cisse.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby josip84 » Fri May 02, 2008 7:46 am

bigmick wrote:Josip you're that Marseilles fan aren't you, so I suppose the fact that you rate Drogba is understandable. What is a little harder for me to get my head around though is why you would go onto a Liverpool forum in the aftermath of a semi final defeat and attempt to wind people up. My advice to you is to go your own teams forum and discuss drognba, or better still Cisse.

My aim was to discuss the ability of Didier Drogba, whom I consider as one the best strikers in today's world of football. If not the best.

I didn't know how much he was hated in Liverpool. After a cruel defeat, I thought that realizing your defeat was imputable to a great player could ease the pain, in the same way as we Marseille fans found some comforting in admitting our OM had been defeated in December by a great team and specifically two great players, i.e. Gerrard and Torres.

I hope football lovers will be able to dispassionately discuss such matters one day.
Obviously the time hasn't come yet.
josip84

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 02, 2008 8:41 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:So go and cry yourself to sleep because no matter how much money you have, you can't compete with Liverpool Football Club. We let you win yesterday. Do you think the Liverpool players really wanted to go through all that trouble of travelling to Moscow? Not in a million years. They've done that. They've been to two european cup finals, we didn't want to look greedy.

Jeezuz H Christ.  Thats just f'ucking embarrassing even by your standards.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri May 02, 2008 8:45 am

josip84 wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:
josip84 wrote:
josip84 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
josip84 wrote:Why don't you admit once and for all that you were expelled from the Champions League by an outstanding striker whose name is Didier Drogba?
Imagine yesterday's game with Drogba wearing the red jersey : LFC fans would already be trying to get tickets to Moscow.

we dont need him

we have fernando torres

Drogba will play the final.
Torres won't.
That's all.

torres has scored over 30 goals this season
drogba hasn't
that's all.

:nod

What is requested from a striker is to score decisive goals at important moments of the game.
Drogba does. Constantly.
Does Torres?

It makes a hell of a difference, doesn't it?

(...)you can't compete with us. Torres best forward on the planet...Drogba not even good enough to lace El Nino's boots. (...)

I had always thought Liverpool fans truly loved the game of football and could speak knowledgeably about it.
Reading GBJH's post, I now realise some of them (to say the least) are just a bunch of arrogant ignorants blinded by their childish jingoism.
Even though I can understand some foolish words can be uttered out of frustration, I will never be able to understand how someone can reach such a level of stupidity as to claim "Torres is the best forward of the planet" on the very day Torres is outplayed by Drogba...

How old are you, God Bless John Houlding?
Does your mum know you're here?

:laugh:

I have a solemn request for the pair of you:
Would you both kindly shut your respective holes ?....and get on with the day...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby tubby » Fri May 02, 2008 8:57 am

josip84 wrote:
josip84 wrote:
josip84 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
josip84 wrote:Why don't you admit once and for all that you were expelled from the Champions League by an outstanding striker whose name is Didier Drogba?
Imagine yesterday's game with Drogba wearing the red jersey : LFC fans would already be trying to get tickets to Moscow.

we dont need him

we have fernando torres

Drogba will play the final.
Torres won't.
That's all.

torres has scored over 30 goals this season
drogba hasn't
that's all.

:nod

What is requested from a striker is to score decisive goals at important moments of the game.
Drogba does. Constantly.
Does Torres?

It makes a hell of a difference, doesn't it?

(...)you can't compete with us. Torres best forward on the planet...Drogba not even good enough to lace El Nino's boots. (...)

I had always thought Liverpool fans truly loved the game of football and could speak knowledgeably about it.
Reading GBJH's post, I now realise some of them (to say the least) are just a bunch of arrogant ignorants blinded by their childish jingoism.
Even though I can understand some foolish words can be uttered out of frustration, I will never be able to understand how someone can reach such a level of stupidity as to claim "Torres is the best forward of the planet" on the very day Torres is outplayed by Drogba...

How old are you, God Bless John Houlding?
Does your mum know you're here?

:laugh:

I will agree that Drogba played well. On his day he is a handful for any defender. Sadley it was probably Rafas words that gave him more fuel for his fire and it cost us. Ultimatley Chelsea just wanted it more. We might have got through had it not been for Riise own goal but you cant really say these things after the match right? If my aunty was my uncle then she would be my uncle.

Anyway good luck to you and I hope you beat the scum in the final. Just remember that our last European Cup winning team was mostly comprosed of driftwood from the GH era whilst all of Chelseas modern sucess can only be attributed to Abramovich.
Last edited by tubby on Fri May 02, 2008 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby josip84 » Fri May 02, 2008 9:11 am

bavlondon wrote:I will agree that Drogba played well. On his day he is a handful for any defender. Sadley it was probably Rafas words that gave him more fuel for his fire and it cost us. (...)
Anyway good luck to you and I hope you beat the scum in the final. Just remember that our last European Cup winning team was mostly comprosed of driftwood from the GH era whilst all of Chelseas modern sucess can only be attributed to Abramovich.

Nice to read a reasonable post about the game.

As for the end of your post, there's a slight misunderstanding : I am no Chelsea fan.
I am a Marseille fan, an Ivory Coast fan, and therefore a Drogba fan.
Good luck to LFC for the end of the season.
josip84

Postby Judge » Fri May 02, 2008 9:12 am

think this thread has run its course now
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri May 02, 2008 9:16 am

josip84 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:I will agree that Drogba played well. On his day he is a handful for any defender. Sadley it was probably Rafas words that gave him more fuel for his fire and it cost us. (...)

As for the end of your post, there's a slight misunderstanding : I am no Chelsea fan.

Oh ok my mistake. Sorry

Yeah Judge someone should lock this thread now.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri May 02, 2008 11:43 am

does anyone else agree with me that the only reason we lost is because we were intimidated by the waving of 30,000 plastic flags?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri May 02, 2008 12:05 pm

josip84 wrote:

Yes Drogba scored two goals against Liverpool.

That contributed to a narrow 4-3 aggregate victory.

Well done to Didier and I'm sure he's thrilled along with Chelsea fans.

However, I do recall Liverpool absolutely destroying Marseille in your own stadium and the Ivory Coast were completely mullered by Egypt and then Ghana in the Cup Of Nations.

So please, take your tongue out of Drogba :censored:.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri May 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Have just about recovered from the other night.

I'm f#cking pi$$ed off with this sh#tty Chelsea deserve luck against Liverpool. I'll tell you luck, a f#cking shitty Mike Riley decision, a Rob Styles non-Penalty, a Gerrard own goal in a Cup Final, a Riise own goal, that decision then when we should have had a pen. Yet all the tw@ts go on about is a ghost goal.

:angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 02, 2008 1:41 pm

stmichael wrote:Have just about recovered from the other night.

I'm f#cking pi$$ed off with this sh#tty Chelsea deserve luck against Liverpool. I'll tell you luck, a f#cking shitty Mike Riley decision, a Rob Styles non-Penalty, a Gerrard own goal in a Cup Final, a Riise own goal, that decision then when we should have had a pen. Yet all the tw@ts go on about is a ghost goal.

:angry:

only the media.. the chelsea fans accepted it, and said they preffered the goal rather than the keeper being sent off and us scoring the penalty instead... this will never end this ghost goal debate. just idiotic southern...and northern media fools
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 02, 2008 2:09 pm

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri May 02, 2008 2:13 pm

Someone please close this thread..........  :sniffle

Its time to move on......

Next year will be our year....You heard it here 1st from the great one......  :eyebrow
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion