Kewell targets chelsea comeback

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:10 am

why ppl seems to forget that , in the first season in liverpool, he did quite well.. scoring 10 goals..
Alonso_Rulz

Postby red_guy » Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:37 am

give kewell (eheemmm) another chance......only one game and if he didnt perform in that game...sack him! By the way, Risse's been great playing left winger but i think we need a pacey new left wing next season......:blues:
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:31 am

Santa wrote:If he does finish his holiday (ahem...I mean back to full fitness), I say sell him immeidately. wtf this guy think he can just stroll into the team on CL semis? Should have try his luck in the reserve team for the rest of the season and prove himself worthy of the red jersey.

agree with this, his form when he was fit didn't warrant being in the first team, throw him in the reserves for a few weeks, if he has a moan, which undoubtedly he will, then sell him.

he has been a major let down ever since we bought him, and his attitude is staggering for a so-called LFC fan. Comapre this to Cisse who has worked hos bollox off to be fit, whereas instead of having an op in the summer, Kewell decides to take a ****** holiday with his wife. Mean while we are paying the ungrateful ****** 60 000 a week!

He's no LFC fan. A fan of money and expensive cars and holidays I think.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:50 am

Alonso_Rulz wrote:why ppl seems to forget that , in the first season in liverpool, he did quite well.. scoring 10 goals..

He did well in comparison to this year, yes, but Kewell didn't light many fires last season either.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby morientes_gerrard » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:07 pm

WOW! Lucky us, the money scabbing aussie is back!
morientes_gerrard

Postby L-type » Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:06 pm

wooohooo, I wouldn't sell him though, give him one last year for us and play him as a supersub, untill he can prove that he deserves a starting role.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Macgregor » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:26 pm

I hope his groin muscles are up to carrying the bags, because that's all he will be doing !!  TWONK !
Red Macgregor

Postby BOODIDDY » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:42 pm

i cant understand the kewell saga but f we give dudek all them chances and traore, biscan, finnan and nunez a chance then harry deserves one more and not just a game but at least half a dozen games to prove he his worthy
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby morientes_gerrard » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:29 pm

i cant understand the kewell saga but f we give dudek all them chances and traore, biscan, finnan and nunez a chance then harry deserves one more and not just a game but at least half a dozen games to prove he his worthy

Dudek - Prone to mistakes but Kirkland is always injured, and Carson is young yet, so maybe to much to put on the lad

Traore - Actually isn't that bad a player, other than the Burnley game hasn't had a bad season

Biscan - Been emense in the Champions League

Finnan - OH MY GOD! Finnan has been bloody brilliant this season. Unsung hero

Nunez - Been in the Premiership for not even one season yet and picked up an injury in his 1st training session

Kewell - Proven in the Premiership at Leeds, joined Liverpool and has done nothing at all, got no will to carry on woth a knock, doesnt run and take on players nowaday.

That is why he shud be gone!
morientes_gerrard

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:52 am

I suppose all the injury problems could be true. These probs would affect any player, from slight pain to agony and depression. Surely you lot have had a series of niggling injuries that hold you back from your best, steadily get worse and drain your confidence at the same time. I know I have. It's a case of sorting the problem out once and for all instead of papering over the cracks. If this is the case with Harry, then good luck to him, get well soon, and I'll be cheering his goals in no time. However, if it is a lack of commitment, then I would have to agree with virtually all of you chaps and chapettes on here. Either way, though, calling Rafa a liar was wrong and very, very stupid. Rafa used to praise Kewell, saying he was a good pro, etc. Harry just b*tch-slapped him in the face saying that. A bit of the Bellamy in the lad by the sounds of it. Is he gay!?!lol!!! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion