LIVERPOOL VS SUNDERLAND - Tuesday 3rd march - 8pm

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Rockthekop wrote:FT Tottenham H. 4 - 0 Middlesbrough

How on earth did we lose to such a poor side like Middlesbrough, unbelievable!

The answer is Rafa Benitez.......and average players...(with the exception of 3/4).   ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:15 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
Madmax wrote:Mannure geting closer to the title... In the bag already though

It was in the bag as soon as Benitez opened his big gob and lambasted fergie....along with his negative tactics, strange selections, and the inability to grasp that to win the prem you need strikers who know were the net is and can find it!........So with that in mind he sells crouch, bellamy, and keane,......but keeps blind faith in kuyt, babel, N'gog,....yeah well done Rafa.  :veryangry

Mate I'm pretty anti myself, but your posts are verging on obsessional to be honest. If it's not having a pop at people who are not from Liverpool, it this absolute determination to get your agenda in regardless of the title of the thread. This one is called Liverpool v Sunderland.

Chill out a bit, we won THIS match   :cool:
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex G. » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Do you really think the problem is the Rafa´s tactics and rotations?

FERGUSON NEVER WOULD WIN THE LEAGUE WITH THE PLAYERS THAT LIVERPOOL HAVE.
Alex G.
LFC Super Member

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:26 pm

bigmick wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:

It was in the bag as soon as Benitez opened his big gob and lambasted fergie....along with his negative tactics, strange selections, and the inability to grasp that to win the prem you need strikers who know were the net is and can find it!........So with that in mind he sells crouch, bellamy, and keane,......but keeps blind faith in kuyt, babel, N'gog,....yeah well done Rafa.  :veryangry

Mate I'm pretty anti myself, but your posts are verging on obsessional to be honest. If it's not having a pop at people who are not from Liverpool, it this absolute determination to get your agenda in regardless of the title of the thread. This one is called Liverpool v Sunderland.

Its so frustrating having to see the scum handed the title......this season of all seasons.....it seems that our manager is more concerned with obtaining another contract.....and having a good CL run, when we all knew that this was the season when we could ill afford to let the mancs catch up with our title record......no matter how well we do in the CL it will only be "papering over the cracks" and proving that Benitez is only a cup manager, he has had his chance now he should bow out graciously.  :nod
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex G. » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:30 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
bigmick wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:

Its so frustrating having to see the scum handed the title......this season of all seasons.....it seems that our manager is more concerned with obtaining another contract.....and having a good CL run, when we all knew that this was the season when we could ill afford to let the mancs catch up with our title record......no matter how well we do in the CL it will only be "papering over the cracks" and proving that Benitez is only a cup manager, he has had his chance now he should bow out graciously.  :nod

he has been labelled as "cup manager" and hasn't managed to live it down
Alex G.
LFC Super Member

Postby puroresu » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:37 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:

What Rafa aimed to prove with that rant I have no idea.
puroresu

Postby puroresu » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:40 pm

Alex G. wrote:Do you really think the problem is the Rafa´s tactics and rotations?

I aint certain Rafa would win the league with the players Fergie he has.  There is no way he would have them playing the same way.  Would still be as negative as ever.
puroresu

Postby tubby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Alex G. wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
bigmick wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:

he has been labelled as "cup manager" and hasn't managed to live it down

He is competing with the champions on a smaller budget. He has done very well unfortunatley it looks like we do not have enough to really challange all the way. I put it down to not enough strength in depth.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:42 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
Effes wrote:Newcastle 1 up against the Mancs!

Tell me its that score at full time. :nod

:suspect:
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Ah well i'm outta of hereto reminace of the days when we were a great team....with great managers.....Ahaa those were the days!.....i can feel a well known song coming on?......good night everyone. :D   :;):
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex G. » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:47 pm

puroresu wrote:
Alex G. wrote:Do you really think the problem is the Rafa´s tactics and rotations?

I aint certain Rafa would win the league with the players Fergie he has.  There is no way he would have them playing the same way.  Would still be as negative as ever.

Even Sammy lee would win the league with the players Ferguson have.
Alex G.
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion