ARSENAL V. LIVERPOOL - Wed. April 2nd - Champions League Quarter Finals

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:54 am

kazza wrote:
peewee wrote:
kazza wrote:
peewee wrote:fantastic result for us, even kuyt played well (although one swallow does not make a summer) and took his six yard tap in with all the class and finesse of a pele type character therefore dispelling all the bad things said about him and proving he is really world class, I mean who else would have tapped in from 6 yards.

Four words to compliment him followed by fifty words or so putting him down so that you feel you are right. He was MOM in an important game (just in case you did not notice). You do not have to have a dig, just leave it as "he played well".

How about wishing he plays this way every game rather than implying it was a fluke.

well when i start giving two f*cks about what you think then I will consider it.

or maybe you should just accept that kuyt is sh*t,

Normally when people do not care they don't respond, not go on to explain themselves for a page.

Kuyt was the player who influenced the result the most therfore MOM. He did not do it with with flair and pretty play but rather he did it with 100% effort and commitment. He scored the goal (you know that 6 yard ball trap), ran as much as anyone on the field (including Arsenal players) and made key interceptions in defence that prevented us from losing. Worthy of praise (for this game at least).

You seem bitter he played well. I thought you had to support to be a supporter.

No need for you to respond as we know you do not care what we think (Jedi mind trick).

you really are a d*ck and once again are either too stupid to see the point of my post or are deliberately being a d*ck to try and be clever.

at what point do i say I am disappointed, at what point do i say he was garbage last night, in fact I say the opposite and make a joke about his performance but once again all the dildo's on here totally miss the point and miss the sarcasm in my post.

I am happy he played well, like i say my club comes before any individual and last night he did well for the club, however its a one off based on his performances this year, lets not try and disguise that because he scored a tap in and managed to trap the ball for one of the first times this season

also how did he influence the result most? could he have scored without gerrards run and cross, would we have lost if it wasn't for bentdner, also lets not forget kuyt was very lucky with the penalty decision that went in his favour, so lets say that pen was given would he still be MOM for influencing the outcome more than other?

get a grip ffs, i wasn't complaining about kuyt, i praised him and made a tongue in cheek remark but then i suppose some intelligence would be needed from the reader to understand it.

if you dont like my posts or my honesty don't read them, as for support sunshine, if you want a c*ck waving contest about who is the best fan then lets do it,
112-1077774096

Postby tommycockles » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:00 am

As there are enough people bashing Kuyt and Babel i'm going to have a go at Vorinin. He's bought on for the last 5 minutes and asked to do a job- which he did for about 30 seconds and then he must have been knackered as he then never chased down one ball or player. There were times where he could have dug in a bit more and stopped Arsenals last 5 minutes of surges but instead he just let them run past him and made no attempt to abtruct/stop/slow down/ pass- he's fu.cking useless and really did my head in at a time when we needed to tighten things up. He should watch Torres and be ashamed of himself!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby MR C » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:00 am

i'm a big babel fan but he was very quiet , i wonder if thats a benitez tactic.
the next time arsenal face him they will see a different threat .

his tackling attempts were a bit lame which mean he might be carry a knock. in the long run babel is a bigger threat than bennayoun. it could just be he froze because he is young and playing against the team he turned down to join liverpool,or maybe he felt that if he joined arsenal he might not of got in the team.

remember sisoko who turned down everton and joined us,yet even though he was in great form he would never show up against everton, then the following game he was back on form.
MR C

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:01 am

Why don't you two just go an get a hotel room ? :p
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:01 am

That's aimed at Kazza and Peewee, btw....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:10 am

he is ex navy so he would be well up for that   :D
112-1077774096

Postby tommycockles » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:20 am

MR C wrote:i'm a big babel fan but he was very quiet , i wonder if thats a benitez tactic.

Haha- 

Benitez "Ok Ryan, i want you to do nothing today. Keep losing the ball and don't track back,for sure"

Babel "ZZzzzzzz zzzzz"
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:25 am

peewee wrote:if you want a c*ck waving contest then lets do it

No thanks but one of your shemale friends might  :laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:27 am

kazza wrote:
peewee wrote:if you want a c*ck waving contest then lets do it

No thanks but one of your shemale friends might  :laugh:

yeah, the one last night said you still haven't paid her    :D

typical response from someone clueless about thailand
112-1077774096

Postby kazza » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:43 am

peewee wrote:typical response from someone clueless about thailand

Less to do with Thailand and more to do with you. All you talk about are d1cks and c.ocks and you have a picture of Gerrard and Torres holding hands and running through a field of flowers. What are we supposed to think?

Oh yeah, and you live in Thailand  :laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:49 am

and you are ex navy, enough said really sweetheart   :love:
112-1077774096

Postby andy_g » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:50 am

oh ffs - does yet another match thread have to descend into a petty little argument. its like a kids f*cking playground in here. :angry:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:53 am

well it seems whatever i post seems to irk the forum f*ckwits, if they dont like facts then don't read my posts.

simple really, I will not change my views because someone disagrees with them, also you will notice I am not the one going round being vocal about other opinions, i respect their opinions, sadly some people can not respect mine, I am not the one pulling people up about their belief in a player.

but anyway i will still get the blame probably   :D
112-1077774096

Postby KotThat2008 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:59 am

KotThat2008

Postby tommycockles » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:01 am

peewee wrote:but anyway i will still get the blame probably   :D

Poor Peewee!  :D
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion