LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - FA Cup 4th round 28th January 12.45 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Greavesie wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
metalhead wrote:I see the media are taking more of their time talking about the booing and not the game :laugh:

I was happy nobody commented about it, it'll bugger off if everyone stops focusing on it. I've had to argue with loads of people over it.

I do not know a single racist Liverpool fan so everyone trying to tarnish our clubs name in such a manner can get f.uked

It's people being total idiots! they don't get the context of the booing, they think we are racists for booing evra, idiots, we are booing because we think Evra is a liar! there is a MASSIVE difference. Stan Collymore sumed it up on twitter saying that you have to look at the context, while Oliver Holt is a two faced c*nt had a go at our fans saying that we racially abused Evra.

English media don't want us to enjoy our win! well f*ck em, I'm over the moon we beat the shower of sh!ts :buttrock

totally agree about the media, I think fans of every other club in the country (bar City  :D ) wanted us to lose today and we stood up and went for it. I'm chuffed with the solidarity we've showed, even in the faces of the ignorant who put their own spin on our actions.

On another note there's a pic going round of a fan in the stands looking like he's doing a monkey pose, though you can't see the other half of his body so its not exactly clear. Has anyone heard anything regarding the fan behaviour today? I'm hoping its all good. Booing Evra is one thing but we could do without one t0sser taking things too far

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-england-manchester-16775767

Racist gesture claims at Liverpool-Manchester Utd game investigated
28 January 12 16:13

Claims a fan made a racist gesture during an FA Cup tie between Liverpool and Manchester Utd are being investigated by police.
Merseyside officers are reviewing footage of the match which was shown on ITV.
A spokeswoman said the investigation into the image was in its early stages.
Before the game, Ch Supt Jon Ward had said "any inappropriate remarks and behaviour will be acted upon".

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/picture....at-evra
Benny The Noon

Postby Greavesie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:37 pm

cheers Benny, there's no chance of me opening that manc link tho, I'll stick to the other one :D

'monkey gesture at Evra' - love how they know its at Evra. Just wait and see I guess. I wonder what'll get more attention from the media...
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Greavesie wrote:cheers Benny, there's no chance of me opening that manc link tho, I'll stick to the other one :D

Yeah unfortunately the manc link has the picture in it - the BBC one doesn't
Benny The Noon

Postby RedAnt » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Grrrr. This is exactly what I was talking about. If the FA had dealt with this properly, there'd be no problems. They encouraged this. They crucified Saurez, (a man who plays with black team mates, white team mates, team mates from all around the world) as a racist for some ill chosen banter. Evra, Manure, Fergie, the FA have made one huge mountain out of a molehill. All this focus on one idiot in the crowd, is there any mention of the many, many black players, and players from countless other nations that have represented us over the years?

Of course :censored: not.

Any mention of the thousands of other supporters surrounding that one idiot who are NOT making monkey gestures?

Of course :censored: not.

Makes me sick.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Greavesie wrote:cheers Benny, there's no chance of me opening that manc link tho, I'll stick to the other one :D

'monkey gesture at Evra' - love how they know its at Evra. Just wait and see I guess. I wonder what'll get more attention from the media...

Queries over whether its even from todays game on twitter.

If it is from the game, then someone shop the :censored:, last game of footbal he attends.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:48 pm

RedSi35 wrote:

Queries over whether its even from todays game on twitter.

If it is from the game, then someone shop the :censored:, last game of footbal he attends.

agreed, shop him. and every Liverpool fan I know would say the same. This racist club malarky is a pack of b0llocks
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Kuyt. Booosh! Always pops up somehow  :D

:buttrock
LFC2007

Postby tubby » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:45 pm

It's on the daily fail website now too.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Edit lol.......................bit behind  :laugh:
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:12 pm

tubby wrote:It's on the daily fail website now too.

If he did it he should get a lifetime ban. It's right back to the early 80's, disgusting. Not conclusive though. I'm sure the crowd footage will clarify it.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby centarec » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Maybe Evra will claim that De Gea made racist remarks to him, so that he gets a 10 game ban  :D
centarec

Postby Dundalk » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Dundalk wrote:It's going to be a very tough game. United will be well up for this one. I think we will but just.

2-1

I was right  :cool:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Love the way the media's making out that the booing of evra was racist, could they not hear 40,000 fans chanting 'There's only one lying bast@rd'?

As for this supposed monkey gesture, it could be taken as a racist gesture in the picture but there is no evidence on the pic that it's from today's game that he was directing it at evra or even if it's a monkey gesture. FFS he could be putting something in his pocket and coughing but of course lets take a snapshot that's originated on tw@tter and claim all Liverpool fans are Racists!! 

English media can all go and fook themselves!! :angry:
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm

just got back and delighted with the result obviously. the performance left a lot to be desired but seriously who cares? anybody moaning tonight isn't a real fan of the club. it's been a brilliant week. beat wolves on tuesday and it's been an exceptional week.

i thought today a draw would have been a fair result. in terms of quality it was average. neither keeper really had a save to make. we started quite well and ended well in the last 20 minutes after the substitutions. in between that i thought they were the better team in terms of possession and control, despite not really testing reina. we gave the ball away so many times it was unreal and i was fearing the worst.

you can't doubt the character though in the last week. after the subs i thought we were by far the better side. people have a go at us having a go at our signings. just imagine if we had de gea in goal!
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:56 pm

:censored: boss boss day
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games