STOKE CITY VS LIVERPOOL - 16/01/2010 12:45pm sky sports 1

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:26 pm

loke wrote:Stoke to win quite comfortably. To be honest I'm just looking forward to rafa getting sacked now, that is the most important thing, the sooner it happens the more chance we have of getting 4th.

You're a grade-A bell, son! You'd rather see us lose just to get rid of the manager?

Stoke to win? If Stoke beat us, then we've no f*cking chance of getting to that CL spot, and it's the club that suffers, not Rafa.

Tw@t. Support the f*cking team, will ye!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Maxi shall score :buttrock
maypaxvobiscum

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:Maxi shall score :buttrock

he won't play on saturday, and certainly not against a bunch of cloggers like stoke.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 pm

dammit :angry:  that means Aquilani probably won't make it as well
maypaxvobiscum

Postby aCe' » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 pm

stmichael wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:Maxi shall score :buttrock

he won't play on saturday, and certainly not against a bunch of cloggers like stoke.

If the deal is done i'd atleast have him on the bench... He has the physicality to deal with the pace and physical aspects of the league, dont know about his match fitness though...

He's a good player but i dont expect him to have that big an impact in our squad to be honest..
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm

draw at best
puroresu

Postby tubby » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:14 pm

I guess we will see more of Pacheco now that Torres is out for a few months.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 pm

aCe' wrote:Liverpool to win 4-0,Keep the unbeaten run going.... Kuyt to translate his great form into goals, a hatrick to be precise... oh and a lucky Torres deflection.

I find posts like this an insult due to the circumstances and how bad things are.You are not remotely funny lad,although I doubt your post was an attempt at humour!

More chance of it being an acid tongued little dig at the manager and Kuyt....just a thought like.......but there are enough kunts out there kicking us when we are down without "our own" sticking the boot in as well.

Yeah bad times and all that but we will come back from them,hopefully maggots like you will be left behind.I cant comprehend your bitterness towards certain players and the manager.Gonna go on a long shot here and say that folk like you only began supporting LFC in 2005 and are now lost because the glory that you found has now gone....in fact I have been reading the bile you produce for months and there is not a thing anyone could ever say that would convince me otherwise.

There are ways to highlight things that are wrong with the club without displaying a hatred and bitterness towards something you "support" and supposedly love.....but Im sure there are plenty on here that think you are a great guy!
I just happen to think you are a tool,maybe Im wrong.....end of conversation,that is all and I wont be responding to any of your replies.So dont waste your time Fergie boy!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Time to throw Pacheco out into the fire and see how things go.  With no Stevie Torres Benny or Riera Rafa has to throw everything he's got out there.  We better not play it safe or I'll be :censored:! :angry:
Zidane

Postby tubby » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Zidane wrote:Time to throw Pacheco out into the fire and see how things go.  With no Stevie Torres Benny or Riera Rafa has to throw everything he's got out there.  We better not play it safe or I'll be :censored:! :angry:

Yeah id go with that. But Rafa will no doubt start with Babel.  :glare:
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:03 pm

i think we'll win a horrible borin game by a single goal but i wont b puttin money on th goalscorer! b intrestin if Maxi's ok t play as t whether Rafa feels its a risk worth takin. i'll b sh!tt!n it on throwins tho th way we been at th back of late.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Number 9 wrote:
aCe' wrote:Liverpool to win 4-0,Keep the unbeaten run going.... Kuyt to translate his great form into goals, a hatrick to be precise... oh and a lucky Torres deflection.

I find posts like this an insult due to the circumstances and how bad things are.You are not remotely funny lad,although I doubt your post was an attempt at humour!

More chance of it being an acid tongued little dig at the manager and Kuyt....just a thought like.......but there are enough kunts out there kicking us when we are down without "our own" sticking the boot in as well.

Yeah bad times and all that but we will come back from them,hopefully maggots like you will be left behind.I cant comprehend your bitterness towards certain players and the manager.Gonna go on a long shot here and say that folk like you only began supporting LFC in 2005 and are now lost because the glory that you found has now gone....in fact I have been reading the bile you produce for months and there is not a thing anyone could ever say that would convince me otherwise.

There are ways to highlight things that are wrong with the club without displaying a hatred and bitterness towards something you "support" and supposedly love.....but Im sure there are plenty on here that think you are a great guy!
I just happen to think you are a tool,maybe Im wrong.....end of conversation,that is all and I wont be responding to any of your replies.So dont waste your time Fergie boy!

:wwww

apologies if my post offended you in any way.. However i still think its ridiculous when people like yourself come on and question other peoples loyalties every other post... Stuff like 2005 and all that nonsense, just boring as fck man !

'a display of hatred and bitterness' is a tad harsh but i think i know where you're coming from with this, so again, wasnt meant as a dig at anyone but more a demonstration of how pathetic things have been lately despite some seemingly being reluctant to accept the facts and realize how sht our performances and results have been at all levels..

anyways, was a nice little chat so lets just go back to ignoring each other now eh...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Hate to say it but I think Stoke will turn us over, those Rory Delap throwings!

With Gerrard out though some players may feel at ease I don't think he's been leading by example.
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 am

Tough game and it wont be pretty and nevermind the team lacking confidence i think we all are atm, here`s hoping more than anything that the players step it up and show us and themselves really that they dont need Gerrard and Torres.

going  for 2.1 win
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Madmax » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:04 am

a point would be a bonus
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games