LIVERPOOL VS SUNDERLAND - Saturday 25th sept 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Fauxy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:43 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Was there any sit-in protest at the end of the match ?
I would suggest another be staged at the performance of the "players".....shameful bunch of cowards that they are....

Post match protest

He says 'maybe they should focus on whats going on the pitch?'

What a f.ucking tool.
Fauxy

Postby Greavesie » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 pm

roberto green wrote:it's like going back in time to the Souness era this

dont say that. I'm fully clued up on his era but was too young to have to live through it  :(
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Fauxy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Fauxy wrote:
I would suggest another be staged at the performance of the "players".....shameful bunch of cowards that they are....

Post match protest

What a f.ucking tool.

LMAO

look 20 secs into the vid.

There is a penis banner with purslow written inside it! hahahaha
Fauxy

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Madmax wrote:I think its evident now we won't get that 4th spot! Also torres will be gone in jan.

The way hes been playing he wont be missed

What are you on about? Strikers feed off chances, and it's up to the rest of the side to get him them chances. He can't do it all on his own. If we loose Torres, then it's down to one person in the way that he's set this team up to play. Simple as that. These performances are on par with Souness' era, if not worse.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:49 pm

RH increasingly looks out of his dept......i did not expect this. I thought he was an experienced enough manager who could make a step up to the big leagues. But it looks like he is not competant enough.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:50 pm

what a nob. Sterling hasn't got a clue and shouldn't comment when he clearly doesn't understand football.

yeah let's concentrate what's happening on the pitch when the yank tw@ts are responsible for the cheap shyte players we have had to buy who are playing on the pitch

:angry:
roberto green

Postby roberto green » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Greavesie wrote:
roberto green wrote:it's like going back in time to the Souness era this

dont say that. I'm fully clued up on his era but was too young to have to live through it  :(

I was about 12-13 years but I still remember turning up to pay my £4 to watch Sexy players like Mark Walters and Dean Saunders and Julian Dicks
roberto green

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:54 pm

roberto green wrote:what a nob. Sterling hasn't got a clue and shouldn't comment when he clearly doesn't understand football.

yeah let's concentrate what's happening on the pitch when the yank tw@ts are responsible for the cheap shyte players we have had to buy who are playing on the pitch

Torres ? Gerrard ? Meireles (he wasn't cheap mate..) ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Are you seriously blaming the manager for the woeful display of those international players?

Yes his tactics are fecking sh!te he hasnt got a clue. Sat in his chair for 80 minutes.

As opposed to jumping up shouting fu'ck knows what and flapping his arms like a loon? And still geting beat?
:talktothehand

why cant you just assess Hodgy rather than have little digs at Rafa?

I dont care about Rafa anymore (I want him to do well) but I'm not going to diss Hodgson based on what the previous manager achieved. If that was the case half the feckers on this board would go through 30 managers the season after Maureen left!

Ciggy (if shes honest) is always comparing Roy to the previous manager.
Is it a crime to stay in the dugout? Maybe he should come out more to see if it has any effect? She might be right. She might be wrong?

Regardless of the standard of league, standard of players or manager, if the players aren't doing what the manager wants, he should go nuts on the sideline and at least try to bark out some orders to players. Now, it's either he is pleased with what he's seeing, or he just doesn't give a sh*te. Which is it? He's the f*cking boss. If you're going about in your job and not pulling your weight and your boss notices it, your boss will go bonkers. Am I correct?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:58 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Are you seriously blaming the manager for the woeful display of those international players?

Yes his tactics are fecking sh!te he hasnt got a clue. Sat in his chair for 80 minutes.

As opposed to jumping up shouting fu'ck knows what and flapping his arms like a loon? And still geting beat?

I dont care about Rafa anymore (I want him to do well) but I'm not going to diss Hodgson based on what the previous manager achieved. If that was the case half the feckers on this board would go through 30 managers the season after Maureen left!

Is it a crime to stay in the dugout? Maybe he should come out more to see if it has any effect? She might be right. She might be wrong?

Maybe she is, maybe she isn't who cares? At the end of the day id be pretty :censored: off too if we pushed out a world class manager only for him to go straight into a top European Club meanwhile we bring in a yes man small club manager who hasn't won fk all let alone spend a sustained amount of time with a big club.

Wouldn't you?

Rafas gone mate
Lets move on
:;):
Thommo's perm

Postby Fauxy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:58 pm

roberto green wrote:what a nob. Sterling hasn't got a clue and shouldn't comment when he clearly doesn't understand football.

He is a completely clueless tool.

He doesnt understand that the matters on the pitch are in fact a result of what is going on off the pitch.

So Stelling, by us dealing with the off the pitch matters we are in fact doing it to improve matters on the pitch you stupid cunting :censored: nobhead
Fauxy

Postby Greavesie » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Maybe she is, maybe she isn't who cares? At the end of the day id be pretty :censored: off too if we pushed out a world class manager only for him to go straight into a top European Club meanwhile we bring in a yes man small club manager who hasn't won fk all let alone spend a sustained amount of time with a big club.

Wouldn't you?

Rafas gone mate
Lets move on
:;):

no offence but you're the one bringing him up to support your arguments as well

check the start of the Russian doll...
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby fivecups » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Fauxy wrote:

Post match protest

What a f.ucking tool.

Hahahaha. I went from fury when he said 'maybe the fans show concentrate on what went on on the pitch' to PML when they focused on a big knobber with Purslow's name on it!  :laugh:  :laugh:
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Madmax wrote:I think its evident now we won't get that 4th spot! Also torres will be gone in jan.

The way hes been playing he wont be missed

He did what he can without much support and got two assists. The first goal was really a top notch intelligent play by him. He had also started to play better in the last two game. Unlike other, he ran his socks off today and why are you slacking him. Are you on a wind up?
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Fauxy wrote:
Fauxy wrote:

Post match protest

What a f.ucking tool.

LMAO

look 20 secs into the vid.

There is a penis banner with purslow written inside it! hahahaha

:D That's a keeper for sure

Stelling has always been an idiot though. Thommo can't have been in the studio whilst he said that.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games