LIVERPOOL VS SUNDERLAND - Saturday 25th sept 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:19 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Roy Hodgson

"There are no easy home wins in the Premier League, you have to fight for everything. The way we came back from 2-1 down was very commendable and towards the end of the game we were creating a lot of chances. We deserved our point."

:Oo:  :Oo:  :Oo:

such comments just confirm the fact that he has no ambition and should be managing a club that is fighting relegation....the irony :(

Youve changed you tune you gave me loads the other week because I pointed out he is a medicore manager and he is.

MON and I dont even like him or Kenny in they would do a better job than this fella.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 pm

The simple facts are that we lost 2 points at home to Sunderland and someone has to take the blame for that. It lies with the players AND the manager
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Greavesie wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Ciggy wrote:1 win in six games defend that. We where shocking today shocking, only livened up a bit when we went for it as for his tactics they stink the joint out.

Who would you have picked differently for today? Are you seriously blaming the manager for the woeful display of those international players?

You think Hodgson's not at fault?

did you watch the fecking game or what, or any game we've played under Hodgy for that matter?

you're a nutter lad, Roy deserves the sh!t by the shovel load, so do the boys as well

You should calm down mate.
You can blame the manager all you want but if he picks virtually our best team (with Agger) and they play like tw@ts can you really say its all his fault?
Did you not read Gerrards interview about how the players have to take responsibility for their sh'ite performances?
Thommo's perm

Postby burjennio » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 pm

One comment that 's all i promise . POULSON IS F.UCKIN E.

He moves lke hes runnng in treacle. Dont think Ive ever seen a slower mdfielder, and we had Xabi Alonso ffs!
burjennio

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:Are you seriously blaming the manager for the woeful display of those international players?

Yes his tactics are fecking sh!te he hasnt got a clue. Sat in his chair for 80 minutes.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:One comment that 's all i promise . POULSON IS F.UCKIN :censored:E.

He was certainly one of the poorer performers today, no question.  His daft handball ended our initial period of ascendancy and his withdrawal ushered in our period of resurgence.  Coincidence?  :Oo:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Raven » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Erm.

Hes on sly now...............Seems happy with the point..........

New owners and hes gone.....

Thank :censored: we didnt ask kenny to do this job.....

Going to be a real bad season this. We have to get rid of the cancer and start again.
The Raven

Postby Fauxy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Been out all day can someone fill me in on the match please?? Just briefly!

And what were the protests like at the end?
Fauxy

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:One comment that 's all i promise . POULSON IS F.UCKIN :censored:E.

He was certainly one of the poorer performers today, no question.  His daft handball ended our initial period of ascendancy and his withdrawal ushered in our period of resurgence.  Coincidence?  :Oo:

No coincidence. Poor buy. Poor player. Et plus ca change...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Well in all fairness if a new owner is installed in a few weeks the first change may be the manager.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Teshie » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Fauxy wrote:Been out all day can someone fill me in on the match please?? Just briefly!

1) we dominated for 15 minutes, got a goal.

2) from 15th minute to 62nd Sunderland dominate and bent get's a double (penalty from a Poulsen Handball and a header from a cross)

3) Ngog comes on for Poulsen and we throw everything at them, Gerrard get's a goal

4) Game finishes and Roy is happy with a point ???? ??? WTF

fin.

edit: no idea about protests .. I live in Australia and don't get any info about post game here :(
Teshie

Postby Fauxy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Teshie wrote:
Fauxy wrote:Been out all day can someone fill me in on the match please?? Just briefly!

1) we dominated for 15 minutes, got a goal.

2) from 15th minute to 62nd Sunderland dominate and bent get's a double (penalty from a Poulsen Handball and a header from a cross)

3) Ngog comes on for Poulsen and we throw everything at them, Gerrard get's a goal

4) Game finishes and Roy is happy with a point ???? ??? WTF

fin.

Cheers teshie  :hearts
Fauxy

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Ciggy wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Roy Hodgson

"There are no easy home wins in the Premier League, you have to fight for everything. The way we came back from 2-1 down was very commendable and towards the end of the game we were creating a lot of chances. We deserved our point."

:Oo:  :Oo:  :Oo:

such comments just confirm the fact that he has no ambition and should be managing a club that is fighting relegation....the irony :(

Youve changed you tune you gave me loads the other week because I pointed out he is a medicore manager and he is.

MON and I dont even like him or Kenny in they would do a better job than this fella.

true, i was adopting a wait and see approach as ive not noticed Roy prior to him becoming our manager hence i was in no position to criticize him. i will still give him time, after all, i remember we had one win in six matches in 2006 as well, if my memory serves me right. but im definitely not pleased with the comments he is making in recent days. if he has nothing good to say, he should just shut up. well since i gave you loads last week, i'll be happy to make it up to you by being your tour guide should you ever visit singapore   :rasp   :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Are you seriously blaming the manager for the woeful display of those international players?

Yes his tactics are fecking sh!te he hasnt got a clue. Sat in his chair for 80 minutes.

As opposed to jumping up shouting fu'ck knows what and flapping his arms like a loon? And still geting beat?
:talktothehand
Thommo's perm

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 pm

What was most galling to me was how awful we were at the start of the second half.  We went in at half time on the back foot but the break should have been our chance to regroup, remember that we were playing at Anfield and that we had a team chock full of international footballers.  I expected to see us come out of the traps at the re-start with a vengeance, like how we started the game.  Instead, we looked lethargic and punch-drunk, with Reina almost giving away a penalty and then conceding so easily from yet another cross.  Poor stuff.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games