LIVERPOOL VS BOLTON - Saturday 1st January 2011 15.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Fauxy » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Papers saying this is Roy's last game in charge if he loses it.

Here's hoping, because I think we will lose.
Fauxy

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Roy on team selection versus Bolton...

Joe Cole injured his ankle in training. He'll have to be assessed. There were no trauma or muscle injuries from the Wolves game so there is just fatigue to contend with. Daniel Agger is now fully fit, as is Fabio Aurelio so that gives me a bit of extra choice in terms of my defenders.

hmmm.....

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:54 pm

good thing bout NYD is th games on us b4 we really get chance t wake up!! aint got no real confidence in it neither, really cant see anythin comin outta us to inspire me. xcept maybe a little fear - heard talksport 'toutin' fat sam as a possible replacement for hodgson... now theres a path i dont wanna be walkin...
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:23 pm

If the players dont come out and play with a bit of passion and purpose after the other night I would be very suprised. Lets be positive here! we cant get any lower, maybe the turning point is nigh!!!!!!
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:38 pm

excellent thread starter :D

can't believe i'm actually making plans to watch this, but its a new year, a fresh start and all that jazz. looking forward to seeing a team playing good, flowing, positive football at anfield as well  :glare:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:01 pm

3 points is a must and it doesn't matter how it comes about ,its about our position in the table and that's what should take order of importance ....this is Liverpool Football club and we never go into games thinking we should lose no matter what's involved ,the day I want Liverpool to lose ,is the day I stop being a supporter ...so with that said I am expecting a good game where the players will go flat out in trying to regain some of the respect they lost v Wolves...3-1 to the Red men
and yes I am still sober  :D ....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:04 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:3 points is a must and it doesn't matter how it comes about ,its about our position in the table and that's what should take order of importance ....this is Liverpool Football club and we never go into games thinking we should lose no matter what's involved ,the day I want Liverpool to lose ,is the day I stop being a supporter ...so with that said I am expecting a good game where the players will go flat out in trying to regain some of the respect they lost v Wolves...3-1 to the Red men
and yes I am still sober  :D ....

Agreed mate, its a must win, I don't care what other people say but we must go up the table and fast... Roy or no Roy
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Im expecting to see a good show by our boys after that Wolves disaster

2-0
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NorfolkRed » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Steven Gerrard will start from the bench for today's clash with Bolton Wanderers. Listen Live on Liverpoolfc.tv from 2.55pm.

Hodgson told reporters yesterday that his skipper was 'extremely tired' after playing 90 minutes on his return from injury against Wolves in midweek.

Elsewhere, Daniel Agger, Fabio Aurelio and Maxi Rodriguez all come in.

The Reds XI in full is: Reina, Johnson, Aurelio, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Meireles, Maxi, Kuyt, Ngog, Torres. Subs: Jones, Cole, Babel, Kelly, Poulsen, Gerrard, Kyrgiakos.

better balance to the side at least
NorfolkRed

Postby ricardo30 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 pm

ricardo30

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:17 pm

good lineup.. comon you reds!!!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:18 pm

We wont win and that will seal the managers fate. Frankly I think the Wolves game ended his tenure and hes only in charge today because there hasnt been time to make the necessary arrangements before the Bolton match.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Like the look of that team.  Lets go boys.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby pelson » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:50 pm

pelson

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:52 pm

parchpea wrote:We wont win and that will seal the managers fate. Frankly I think the Wolves game ended his tenure and hes only in charge today because there hasnt been time to make the necessary arrangements before the Bolton match.

and you sound happy about that?
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games