BOLTON WANDERERS VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 21st january 17.30pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby eds » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Utterly disgusted with the game I have just seen.

I am about to vomit at the absoulate rubbish we have become.

Where the f**k are the "it's going to be alright" brigade. Come on man up, where the f**k are you lot?

Step up mother :censored:ers as I just feel like unleashing a bollocking on you. :D

I am sick of reading your stupid comments on this forum defending a stinking pile of horse s**t signings.

"Don't worry we are only a few points away from 4th"

"We are a work in progress"

"Kenny's signings will come good"

So sick of hearing the same stupid f**kin s**t week in, week out. F**king no, whatever stupid comments you have to offer....my retort is simple....."no" You are wrong, accept it and move on.

Most of us knew from the start of the season Adam, Henderson and Downing were not going to improve our side. I feared the worst when Suarez was suspended and the nightmare is now a reality.

4th placed......f**k off we can't even beat Bolton ffs!! if you look at them on paper the are a JOKE. A JOKE OF SIDE that the rest of league have destroyed this season.

Kenny I'm sorry mate as much as you were a great player and manager, you have failed in your signings big time. The players were s**t not because they "aren't turning it on" it's because they are........wait for it........s**t plain and simple, THEY F**KIN can't turn it on. By droping them all is accepting your own mistakes, why the f**k did you sign them to begin with? ???

I pray to god we buy another striker or creative midfielder before the January deadline or it will get worse, much much worse.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby THEBARON » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:43 pm

eds

I understand and share your frustrations.....

If Kenny is given some money who do you suggest we buy?
THEBARON

Postby eds » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:29 am

THEBARON wrote:eds

I understand and share your frustrations.....

If Kenny is given some money who do you suggest we buy?

We have put ourselves in a really hard spot Baron.

All clubs now know we are crying out for an attacking midfielder and / or an out-and-out striker.

Compunded with January being the worst time to buy it really is a lose, lose situation in the sense that we are going to pay a premium for a player we can probably get cheaper in 6 months time.

As we don't have CL to offer them (and possibly next season) I would use the money we have (if any) to bring in any talented youngster that wants to come play for us. We should be looking at getting players of the type of calibre as a: Sergio Canales, Coutinho, Darko Lazovic, Jordan Ayew etc. I am not saying these players exactly, but their calibre is what we should be looking at; young, talented, full of enthusiasm, ready to step into the first team and work their socks off.

All risks but at least we aren't buying the next best thing in the over-inflated british market, we are building for a better future and no more false dawns like we have had over the past 20 years.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby dundreamin » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:38 am

Give raheem stirling a chance. People day he's to young. B.*ll*c*ks if you good enough your old enough. Ie Owen
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby damjan193 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:56 am

Did Kenny really say something like "some players won't be wearing the shirt much longer if they keep playing as they did today". If it's true then it's about fcking time he said something like that.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 am

2002 is known as a terrible year of signings by us but im beginning to think 2011 is working out worse. Here is the lists, what do you think?

Bruno Cheyrou - £3,700,000
El Hadji Diouf - £10,000,000
Salif Diao - £4,700,000
Alou Diarra - Free
Patrice Luzi - Free

Jordan Henderson - £16,000,000
Charlie Adam - £7,000,000
Stewart Downing - £20,000,000
José Enrique - £6,000,000
Sebastián Coates - £6,000,000
Craig Bellamy - Free
Luis Suárez - £22,800,000
Andy Carroll - £35,000,000
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:31 am

You said it Dundalk....
Muck, pure and simple.
If you were the new owners, would YOU give KD any more money to spend ? I think not...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:49 am

enrique, bellamy & suarez have been great signings though. 2002 they were ALL sh.it

i blame torres for us ending up with carroll. if torres had given us a bit of notice he was going rather than legging it un-announced at 1 minute to 12, we wouldn't have bought carroll, plain and simple. we'd have had time to look at better options for less money. but as it was, torres did do the dirty at the last minute and carroll has 'panic buy' written all over him
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:52 am

Blame Torres for LFC's total lack of foresight ? Why would any club pin all their hopes on just ONE striker ? Hell, Suarez isn't even a striker as such and it's like Groundhog Day all over - we're all dying for his return 'cos we can't buy a goal at the moment...
It ain't Torres' fault - it's the club
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:20 am

expect Suarez to hand in transfer request in summer... sadly a player of that quality will want to play CL football...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 am

eds wrote:Utterly disgusted with the game I have just seen.

I am about to vomit at the absoulate rubbish we have become.

Where the f**k are the "it's going to be alright" brigade. Come on man up, where the f**k are you lot?

Step up mother :censored:ers as I just feel like unleashing a bollocking on you. :D

I am sick of reading your stupid comments on this forum defending a stinking pile of horse s**t signings.

"Don't worry we are only a few points away from 4th"

"We are a work in progress"

"Kenny's signings will come good"

So sick of hearing the same stupid f**kin s**t week in, week out. F**king no, whatever stupid comments you have to offer....my retort is simple....."no" You are wrong, accept it and move on.

Most of us knew from the start of the season Adam, Henderson and Downing were not going to improve our side. I feared the worst when Suarez was suspended and the nightmare is now a reality.

4th placed......f**k off we can't even beat Bolton ffs!! if you look at them on paper the are a JOKE. A JOKE OF SIDE that the rest of league have destroyed this season.

Kenny I'm sorry mate as much as you were a great player and manager, you have failed in your signings big time. The players were s**t not because they "aren't turning it on" it's because they are........wait for it........s**t plain and simple, THEY F**KIN can't turn it on. By droping them all is accepting your own mistakes, why the f**k did you sign them to begin with? ???

I pray to god we buy another striker or creative midfielder before the January deadline or it will get worse, much much worse.

sums it up in style
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:27 am

Woollyback wrote:david ngog, emile heskey, milan baros, djibril cisse...

all sh.it players but i'd have any of them back in a heartbeat over that useless waltzer-spinning gypo andy feckin carroll  :no

exactly. if the club wants to sell him in the future, Kenny should stop playing him. each time he plays, his value goes lower!  :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby killerp » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 am

I think almost all the players have mentally switched off for the league this season, especially those players who came from more humble clubs. Without a talented fiery Suarez in our team we look like a blunt instrument bashing away without any real goal threat. Even Gerrard has not picked us up the I thought he would (Old habit I guess!)

Time to bring in the youngsters & stop playing hopeless signings no matter how much they cost the club!!!! We want results & I don't care who we use to get them!
killerp

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:32 am

Eurghhhhhhhhh

What a :censored: performance, worst i have seen in a long while.

We have spent 110million and are still a one man team...............

Without Suarez we look even more inept in front of goal. Worst goals return for us since them prem league began apparently !

Henderson - woeful
Carroll - useless
Adam - useless
Downing - my god......20 million? Hang your head in shame

90 odd million spent on them four and they have shown us what? :censored: all, not even a glimmer of hope in any of them.

Seriously these four could cost kenny and maybe commoli their jobs, john henry and co will not tolerate this kind of failure surely?

Whilst carroll was a panic buy, the rest have had some serious time invested in them before they were signed. How could we have been so wrong?

Cant really blame the back four, they have been excellent this season, you have got to expect the odd hiccup in their performance. They have worked their bollox off, especially agger and skrtel to raise their level this season and their goals against tally shows that.

They are probably equally as worried about the midfield and forward line as the rest of us.

Only bellamy, suarez, spearing and lucas can hild their heads up this season. Gerrard is excluded because of injury.

The rest? Well they can all :censored: off. Not fit to wear the shirt. Henderson, downing, adam, carroll??? Stick em in the reserves until we can find some mugs to buy them.

Stick some young lads in, would rather see some passion and willing than laboured mid table dross.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:43 am

F uckin embarrassment can't say anymore really.

Can't believe this pile of c rap that can't even win at home and get battered by Bolton who by the way we haven't lost to on their own turf for ten games i would rip the team and the management apart im shocked.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games