FC UTRECHT VS LIVERPOOL - thursday 30th september 18.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RedSi35 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Look on the bright side............... We can only get better. This truly is rock bottom
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Not getting any better is it ? On a positive note i thought Poulson played better tonight .  :) That's about all i can muster , soz .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:20 pm

If we draw or get beat against Blackpool on Saturday, it will almost certainly result it so much pressure, that Hodgson won't recover from.

BTW, Blackpool must be absolutely sh*tting themselves.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thinkpad » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 pm

SAME old problem plauguing the team. We are not attacking oriented.
Just pass the ball around (square pass or back pass).
No ideas going forward. Static players with ball pass behind the players or at their feet.

Liverpool players has forgotten how to hold the ball under pressure since Rafa's time.
I was hoping Roy can fix this, but it seems he too like to play like this.
If this doesn't change, I guess we need him changed as well.
Getting a different manager to play the same way is a waste of everybody's time.

Offense is the best defense, Brazil did not win World Cup titles by being the best defensive team.
I won because it is the best offensive team.
While I am ready to support the manager 100% I just cannot see how he can change his shortcomings.
A leopard never loses its spots. I hate to say this, unless he changed his coward ways in team tactics, he has no place in Liverpool.
I am already sick of the 4-5 years of rubbish coward football. Can't stand another season of this dross.
:angry:
Thinkpad

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Emerald Red wrote:If we draw or get beat against Blackpool on Saturday, it will almost certainly result it so much pressure, that Hodgson won't recover from.

Its sunday ER but if we dont beat Blackpool or the bitters then he should resign.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:24 pm

ciggy - after watching that shower of :censored: i have to say i agree with ya.

he had the best chance to manage the biggest club in the world and to be honest - he fluffed it.

sad times, very sad but i think he is gonna be our shortest term manager. :(
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:If we draw or get beat against Blackpool on Saturday, it will almost certainly result it so much pressure, that Hodgson won't recover from.

Its sunday ER but if we dont beat Blackpool or the bitters then he should resign.

It's got to the point where I don't even feel like watching us or keep up with whats going on anymore. I thought it was Saturday.

And thinkpad, stop talking cack about the past 5 years. We were nowhere near as bad as we are now, not even going by last years standards, and that is a statement in itself.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Whilst we have to continue supporting the team and manager it's just not happening is it. Danny murphy even stated that fulham are playing a high tempo pressing game under Hughes as opposed the the cautious hum drum that Roy is employing.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Thinkpad wrote:SAME old problem plauguing the team. We are not attacking oriented.
Just pass the ball around (square pass or back pass).
No ideas going forward. Static players with ball pass behind the players or at their feet.

Liverpool players has forgotten how to hold the ball under pressure since Rafa's time.
I was hoping Roy can fix this, but it seems he too like to play like this.
If this doesn't change, I guess we need him changed as well.
Getting a different manager to play the same way is a waste of everybody's time.

Offense is the best defense, Brazil did not win World Cup titles by being the best defensive team.
I won because it is the best offensive team.
While I am ready to support the manager 100% I just cannot see how he can change his shortcomings.
A leopard never loses its spots. I hate to say this, unless he changed his coward ways in team tactics, he has no place in Liverpool.
I am already sick of the 4-5 years of rubbish coward football. Can't stand another season of this dross.
:angry:

good post
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Ciggy wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Please for the love of God make Torres part of this team ....join the dots for ffs
this is painful

Gone in January that lad, its feckin heart breaking watching the best striker in the world labouring it around up front on his own with zero service.

This is a very bad result cause Utecht are dogsh!t in the Ere Divisie this season, my other half just said you must feel totally ashamed that Liverpool couldnt beat them tonight.

Ciggs apart from Gerrard that was our full strength team ,and that thought makes me shudder Girl ....I expected it to be bad this season  when Benitez left ..but even I in my most vivid of nightmares couldn't have envisaged it would be this bereft of heart
its like a team stripped of confidence and belief ,its true you can fill a team with individual talent but if they fail to play as a team then its the managers responsibility ...and no one else's
I found Tonight personally distressing on so many levels that it would be Merlin like if I could whip up a positive about tonight's performance .... unbelievably  this is probably our best chance of silverware and its not even conceivable that we will progress past qualifying from  this group
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:30 pm

I didnt see the match but are people really calling for his head because we drew away in europe?
???
Thommo's perm

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:32 pm

no, cos it was a dire game of rubbish football
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 pm

so much doom and gloom
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:I didnt see the match but are people really calling for his head because we drew away in europe?
???

Listen - you can't defend that absolute sh*te we've been seeing. We're f*cking 16th in the league. Our football is going backwards with no sign whatsoever of improving. Torres is being instructed to f*cking come from the half way line to defend corners FFS! From Roy's appointment in the summer, so far I've seen rougly 30 minutes of football where we've looked to actually dictate and control a game, and that was the second half against Arsenal on the first day of the season, which we were down to 10 men oddly enough.  It is not the results. It's the performances! We're shockingly bad, so much so, that no team fears us, home or away. Don't even try to defend what can't be defended. If we draw or even get beat against Blackpool, Roy should get the sack or resign. Simple as that. It'll be October and we'd be 17th or worse in the league. Disgraceful.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:I didnt see the match but are people really calling for his head because we drew away in europe?
???

Listen - you can't defend that absolute sh*te we've been seeing. We're f*cking 16th in the league. Our football is going backwards with no sign whatsoever of improving. Torres is being instructed to f*cking come from the half way line to defend corners FFS! From Roy's appointment in the summer, so far I've seen rougly 30 minutes of football where we've looked to actually dictate and control a game, and that was the second half against Arsenal on the first day of the season, which we were down to 10 men oddly enough.  It is not the results. It's the performances! We're shockingly bad, so much so, that no team fears us, home or away. Don't even try to defend what can't be defended. If we draw or even get beat against Blackpool, Roy should get the sack or resign. Simple as that. It'll be October and we'd be 17th or worse in the league. Disgraceful.

Amen
Spot on
Nail on the head
Etc
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games