FC UTRECHT VS LIVERPOOL - thursday 30th september 18.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Danny Murphy is a f*ckin clown! A satisfactory draw he says. F*ck off, Spud! Sure you're used to playing in this competition anyway! This is the Liverpool of the 90's in Europe revisited! FACT! F*cking sh*te!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Please for the love of God make Torres part of this team ....join the dots for ffs
this is painful

Gone in January that lad, its feckin heart breaking watching the best striker in the world labouring it around up front on his own with zero service.

This is a very bad result cause Utecht are dogsh!t in the Ere Divisie this season, my other half just said you must feel totally ashamed that Liverpool couldnt beat them tonight.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 pm

on a positive note I'm feeling tired and should have no problems getting an early nights kip for a change
roberto green

Postby Number 9 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Pathetic spineless effort!

I wont comment on the manger as he is the Liverpool manager and therefore deserves our respect apparently......?despite the fact he was appointed by a bunch of kunts who shouldn't be anywhere near our great club!
Onwards and upwards
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Danny Murphy is talking away here like everything is fine and dandy. Like f*ck all is worng with he team and the state of the club. F*cking bell end!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Ciggy wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Please for the love of God make Torres part of this team ....join the dots for ffs
this is painful

Gone in January that lad, its feckin heart breaking watching the best striker in the world labouring it around up front on his own with zero service.

This is a very bad result cause Utecht are dogsh!t in the Ere Divisie this season, my other half just said you must feel totally ashamed that Liverpool couldnt beat them tonight.

He was lazy too Cig.....never moved enough.Can't blame the lad for loosing heart tbh with the state we are in.He probably wishes he would have went in the summer
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Even in this :censored: competition we still can't impress.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Danny Murphy is a f*ckin clown! A satisfactory draw he says. F*ck off, Spud! Sure you're used to playing in this competition anyway! This is the Liverpool of the 90's in Europe revisited! FACT! F*cking sh*te!

Yup its just like that now and could get worse if we don't get new owners..

BTW - Torres will be gone 100% if not jan than surely end of the season.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:04 pm

I take it we lost then?
Thommo's perm

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:07 pm

absolute dross.
we were terrible again and lucky not to lose.
roy never even went for it out there tonight and the maxi for cole sub proved it.
we were bad last season but no where near as bad as this.
and to think we were the ones with ten internationals playing out there!!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Seress » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:09 pm

As a Dutch Liverpool fan,I admit I am very surprised by the way we played Utrecht.They are a nice team,but are 12th in the Dutch league at the moment.With no pressing and sitting deep against teams like this,you really make it hard on yourself.Dutch teams are tactically and technically sound,but physically they cannot compare to English teams.I thought Utrecht would put up a brave fight,but lose out in the end.The result is not that bad,the way we played was though.
Seress

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:11 pm

If they are 12th in their league then it is a good point as we are currently 16th in ours :(
Benny The Noon

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:12 pm

"we could have stolen it tonight" :D
would have been crime of the century.
just tell it like it is roy were not good enough!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:13 pm

In what way could we off stolen it tonight ? Did we create anything other than long shots ? Did we actually test their keeper or put the back 4 under pressure ?
Benny The Noon

Postby dundreamin » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Well if we dont get sold in October, it's curtains. Torres dont want to be here,look at his body language. He,s going to be off in January. How the fook can anybody say Lucas is a player the man,s a joke. Coles here for the money. The new signings always say i supported LFC as a kid. Bollox. Ie ROBBIE KEANE. am begining. No in fact am losing interest in the game. Half of these so called players would get turned over in a Sunday league game.SAD TIMES
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games