FC UTRECHT VS LIVERPOOL - thursday 30th september 18.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby rocky29 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:25 pm

ironman wrote:
Lee J wrote:
ironman wrote:watching adam johnson last night, a player who again went under our radar...

mate, he knocked the fuking front door down and said "I'm here and I dont want paying a penny more to play for this club!"

BANG went the front door in his face. whoever made that call is a cok.

Exactly my point mate!!!!!!! depressing stuff!!!! :help

yep i remember it well. he said there is one prem club id love to play for and thats liverpool. and we could of got him for 5 million quid. i know citeh paid about 8 but still fecking cheap. i think rafa thought ive got a better winger called babbel   :no
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:57 pm

I'm not sure he has been able to play his best team yet.

Kuyt and Torres has hardly been fit at the same time, but against Sunderland it looked to me like Kuyt was supposed to be supporting Torres a lot more than he had in the past, and to a lesser sense last night.

Gerrard, Cole, Merielles and Poulson/Lucas - Out of these 5 players - 3 are brand new to the club.  This is is an area which we need to succeed to control games, something we have not been doing yet.  Its going to take time but with that personel involved it will click.

Is Agger not being picked due to injury? Last night they said on the TV that he had been left out of the squad as he has been carrying an injury that has not improved.

I may be grasping at staws but with what I have mentioned above and the fixture list we have had Im not that surprised we are playing as badly as we are.

The only result I am disapointed with was Sunderland.  We should have won that game.  We have to wn Blackpool but if we dont it doesnt mean we are going to be in a relegation battle.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:58 pm

rocky29 wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:the team under Roy Evans was probably my fave team ever, as i wasnt able to watch the teams of the 80s due to me being young. but one reason why i really liked that team, with Fowler, Macca, Collymore, Redknapp, etc was simply because they tried to play exciting football. the key word for me is try. the only other team i could envision supporting is Arsenal, for their attractive football and their effort. they don't win trophies but neither does Liverpool, and winning trophies isnt a reason why i support a club. once again, i emphasize on the key word of TRY. there has been minimal effort from both players and manager this season to play football. only Gerrard and Torres along with Reina and a few others have stood out or cannot be faulted.. the philosophy is such a contrast. i never expected us to have such negative and ineffective football under Hodgson. in short, even if we were to end up losing the match, i dont mind as long as we TRY to win. all i want is the team to be set up with an intention to take the game by its neck and throttle our opponents instead of letting them come to us. the set up is wrong, the philosophy is wrong. its not as if we dont have adventurous players. we do - Cole, Gerrard, Torres, Meireles. i hope we do not adopt a defensive approach against Blackpool. and should Roy continue to persist with his negative approach, the only person who should be off is the manager himself. he can take his footbore approach with him as well. the players need to play like they care.

are you having a fecking laugh pal. You say gerrard pepe and wait for it Torres cannot be faulted. Did u watch the game lastnite and whats torres done since the start of the season apart from sulk and mope about.

unless im mistaken, Torres has a number of assists under his bag, Gerrard has been scoring while Reina is saving us from further embarrassment. players have emotions too you know, they arent robots. maybe he is feeling the same way as Agger about the style of play.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby ironman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:30 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
rocky29 wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:the team under Roy Evans was probably my fave team ever, as i wasnt able to watch the teams of the 80s due to me being young. but one reason why i really liked that team, with Fowler, Macca, Collymore, Redknapp, etc was simply because they tried to play exciting football. the key word for me is try. the only other team i could envision supporting is Arsenal, for their attractive football and their effort. they don't win trophies but neither does Liverpool, and winning trophies isnt a reason why i support a club. once again, i emphasize on the key word of TRY. there has been minimal effort from both players and manager this season to play football. only Gerrard and Torres along with Reina and a few others have stood out or cannot be faulted.. the philosophy is such a contrast. i never expected us to have such negative and ineffective football under Hodgson. in short, even if we were to end up losing the match, i dont mind as long as we TRY to win. all i want is the team to be set up with an intention to take the game by its neck and throttle our opponents instead of letting them come to us. the set up is wrong, the philosophy is wrong. its not as if we dont have adventurous players. we do - Cole, Gerrard, Torres, Meireles. i hope we do not adopt a defensive approach against Blackpool. and should Roy continue to persist with his negative approach, the only person who should be off is the manager himself. he can take his footbore approach with him as well. the players need to play like they care.

are you having a fecking laugh pal. You say gerrard pepe and wait for it Torres cannot be faulted. Did u watch the game lastnite and whats torres done since the start of the season apart from sulk and mope about.

unless im mistaken, Torres has a number of assists under his bag, Gerrard has been scoring while Reina is saving us from further embarrassment. players have emotions too you know, they arent robots. maybe he is feeling the same way as Agger about the style of play.

totally agree, hearing danny murphy last night saying mark hughes style was alot more positive, said it all really,, a pressing game alot higher up the pitch??? yes please.... :D
ironman

Postby rocky29 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:57 pm

look all i want is when a player is struggling like nando is. For the manager to have the balls to change it round. Start with ngog. Last night was the perfect oppurtunity or even give babbel ago imean what have we got to lose.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:32 pm

rocky29 wrote:look all i want is when a player is struggling like nando is. For the manager to have the balls to change it round. Start with ngog. Last night was the perfect oppurtunity or even give babbel ago imean what have we got to lose.

Babel ? Are you for real ? He should be sold to the pikeys and boiled down for glue.....he's muck.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redhayesy » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:57 pm

rocky29 wrote:look all i want is when a player is struggling like nando is. For the manager to have the balls to change it round. Start with ngog. Last night was the perfect oppurtunity or even give babbel ago imean what have we got to lose.

the reason why torres is struggling at the moment is cause he gas no service,no support when we go foward,no space to run into created by other players around him etc etc... as for babel,give roy credit he has publicly said this is his last chance saloon,he gives him a chance recently an yet again he showed a sh1t attitude,no desire,no hunger to go an meet the ball played near him.

what have we got to lose with babel on the pitch- il'l tell you mate -the fecking game,that's what imho.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby rocky29 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:46 am

redhayesy wrote:

the reason why torres is struggling at the moment is cause he gas no service,no support when we go foward,no space to run into created by other players around him etc etc... as for babel,give roy credit he has publicly said this is his last chance saloon,he gives him a chance recently an yet again he showed a sh1t attitude,no desire,no hunger to go an meet the ball played near him.

what have we got to lose with babel on the pitch- il'l tell you mate -the fecking game,that's what imho.

rubbish hes feeling sorry himself and plus do u really think his advisors aernt telling him to quit. I predict he will go to chelsea in january
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:07 am

rocky29 wrote:i told u all this would happen. nando is fecked and we havent got any decent cover. you can talk all u like about formations at the end of the day we need goals manshite have 6 strikers

:D
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:37 am

redhayesy wrote:

exactly  :nod  he is frustrated with the service. who wouldnt?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby rocky29 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:40 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
redhayesy wrote:

exactly  :nod  he is frustrated with the service. who wouldnt?

so how long is he gona stay moody like this cos the squad aint gona change.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Tbh, im not too happy with how things are going with Torres so far... HOWEVER, i think talk of him being 'poor' and in need of being benched is a little too harsh..

He was never and never will be the sort of player to help with build-up play... He might nick a goal somehow but he'll rarely single-handedly change the flow of a game the way a Gerrard/Rooney/Anelka would...
His main problem as far as im concerned is the lack of goals... He gets a couple against Blackpool regardless of the display he puts and ill be a happy man...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games