LIVERPOOL VS MAN UTD - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:07 pm

tithead wrote:It does look a good line up, but too defensive for a home game, surely Benitez will pick a more attacking team.

I don't think that Xabi,Javier,Sissoko and Gerrard will all start in the same game just days before the game against Barca.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:17 pm

A.B. wrote:
tithead wrote:It does look a good line up, but too defensive for a home game, surely Benitez will pick a more attacking team.

I don't think that Xabi,Javier,Sissoko and Gerrard will all start in the same game just days before the game against Barca.

Me neither!Team selection will be a very tough call for Raffa next Saturday!
2 of the toughest and most important games so close together..its a bit of a headache...He will use Zenden in one of these games from the start,im sure of it.

Against UTD our left sided players are crucial..WE MUST contain Ronaldo,hes on excellent form and much as it pains me to say it,is probably the best R/M in the world at present!
I really dont know who id start on the left of M/F or leftback for that matter.The thing about Ronaldo is,hes just not good at times...he aint had a bad game all season from what i have seen!
But then again we are LFC and fear no one!! :D  :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:22 am

did we not just beat Barcelona in there own backyard, bring it on and who gives a flying :censored: about the prancing pony.

did you see fergie celebrate yesterday because he already knows he`s lost and new how important it was to get all the points at fulham.

come saturday where going to deal a hammer blow to there title challenge and at the same time let them know that next season its ours

ynwa.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:54 am

I'd slap Arbeloa at leftback, as Riise is a pile of horses balls at the minute, and Aurelio is injured.

Johnny boy can go left mid, and they can double up on the Portugese poofter.

I'd go with:

Reina

Finnan                 JC                     Sami                 Arbeloa

Gerrard                Alonso                              Momo                       Riise

Bellamy           Fowler.

At the end of the day, playing Mascherano with Alonso on the eve of our biggest game so far, is silly. If one gets injured, the other HAS to play both matches.

Robbie deserves a go after 2 goals, and that'll keep Dirk fresh for Barca.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:25 am

tithead wrote:Man United team:

VDS

Gary Neville©
Rio Ferdinand
Nemanja Vidic
Patrtice Evra

Cristiano Ronaldo
Michael Carrick
Paul Scholes
Ryan Giggs

Wayne Rooney
Louis Saha

Subs

Kuszczak
Brown
Fletcher
O'Shea
Larsson

My heart says 2-0 to United, but my head says a 1-1 draw.

Liverpool can win this game .. just stop Cristiano Ronaldo
Michael Carrick, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney.

3-0 to Liverpool
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:10 am

Here's a bit of a boast to further annoy our bog-eyed cousins across the way:

Liverpool are a better team than the scum.

We have better players, and a better squad.

If we were to merge the first teams into one,keeping the best in their respective positions, it would look like this:

Reina

Finnan                   JC                     Sami                   Heinze

Poofter boy               Gerrard              Alonso             Giggs

Fat f*cking pie eater           Kuyt.

7 LFC, 4 Scum

Says it all.

Scholes is good, but he isn't better than Stevie or Xabi, before anyone spunks in their own faces.

And Sami is still the best cb in the league, like it or f*cking lump it.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:16 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Here's a bit of a boast to further annoy our bog-eyed cousins across the way:

Liverpool are a better team than the scum.

We have better players, and a better squad.

If we were to merge the first teams into one,keeping the best in their respective positions, it would look like this:

Reina

Finnan                   JC                     Sami                   Heinze

Poofter boy               Gerrard              Alonso             Giggs

Fat f*cking pie eater           Kuyt.

7 LFC, 4 Scum

Says it all.

Scholes is good, but he isn't better than Stevie or Xabi, before anyone spunks in their own faces.

And Sami is still the best cb in the league, like it or f*cking lump it.

i like it Lando.

But it doesn't expalin the league position does it? They are 20 points clear, but we would only have 4 of their players?

And i'd rather shoot myself than have Ronaldo play for us.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:40 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I'd slap Arbeloa at leftback, as Riise is a pile of horses balls at the minute, and Aurelio is injured.

Johnny boy can go left mid, and they can double up on the Portugese poofter.

I'd go with:

Reina

Finnan                 JC                     Sami                 Arbeloa

Gerrard                Alonso                              Momo                       Riise

Bellamy           Fowler.

At the end of the day, playing Mascherano with Alonso on the eve of our biggest game so far, is silly. If one gets injured, the other HAS to play both matches.

Robbie deserves a go after 2 goals, and that'll keep Dirk fresh for Barca.

That's probably what Rafa will go with but then again it is Rafa we're talking about. I just hope that Zenden doesn't start, the walking liability.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby eds » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:22 am

Zenden start against Scum United or Farcelona, your having a laugh!

Why play him when we have the four best center midfielders in the world?

If Rafa does he will cop it BIG TIME!

:veryangry
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby metalhead » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:46 am

What if zenden scores the winner...  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:56 am

Is it just me that is fuc.king embarrased by the titel of this thread.

Can we sort it please ?

If its in reference to the American football team the Washington Redskins, then its a pi.ss poor joke following out purchase by messrs Gilet and Hicks.

On hte subject is it possible to auto correct terms like manure, cheatski, chavski etc ?

Its embarrasing to read it.
Last edited by Leonmc0708 on Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:58 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Love the furore my changed topic title is going to cause.

And the irony.  How will they take it?  You can just see the Evertonian and Man Utd 'Guests' on this message board circling can't you, waiting to register...

Hello to you all by the way.  I can see you... :laugh:

"Yer, but you've just sold....", "But how can you call us that when you're....", "But ifithadnabinfer that goal Rush scored...", "moan, moan, fucking moan."

So Liverpool are now owned by Americans as well.  So what.  It's our forum and we can both do, and call you what we fucking like.  Cause you're not calling us wall pushing murderers or anything like that on your forum are you?  No, didn't think so. 

So before I hear any complaints from Mancs or Bitters, fuck off and let us have our laugh.  There's one called tithead logged on already who I'd better not have any complaints about tomorrow.  I'm off out on the sauce tonight, so the other mods will have to clean any mess up later on if there is any to be cleaned up.

Roll on this game.  I cannot fucking wait.

FYI - Leon

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:37 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Is it just me that is fuc.king embarrased by the titel of this thread.

Can we sort it please ?

If its in reference to the American football team the Washington Redskins, then its a pi.ss poor joke following out purchase by messrs Gilet and Hicks.

On hte subject is it possible to auto correct terms like manure, cheatski, chavski etc ?

Its embarrasing to read it.

Agree.

The days of trying taking the p.i.s.s. out of Utd due to American influence are well and truly over.
puroresu

Postby tubby » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:41 am

Goals now posted in large format guys
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:07 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Love the furore my changed topic title is going to cause.

And the irony.  How will they take it?  You can just see the Evertonian and Man Utd 'Guests' on this message board circling can't you, waiting to register...

Hello to you all by the way.  I can see you... :laugh:

"Yer, but you've just sold....", "But how can you call us that when you're....", "But ifithadnabinfer that goal Rush scored...", "moan, moan, fucking moan."

So Liverpool are now owned by Americans as well.  So what.  It's our forum and we can both do, and call you what we fucking like.  Cause you're not calling us wall pushing murderers or anything like that on your forum are you?  No, didn't think so. 

So before I hear any complaints from Mancs or Bitters, fuck off and let us have our laugh.  There's one called tithead logged on already who I'd better not have any complaints about tomorrow.  I'm off out on the sauce tonight, so the other mods will have to clean any mess up later on if there is any to be cleaned up.

Roll on this game.  I cannot fucking wait.

Good call. Although we are owned by Yanks we weren't shafted into a total private ownership with fuckloads of debt transferred against the club. Even the Yanks don't like the Glaziers!
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion