LIVERPOOL VS MAN UTD - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:03 am

:laugh:

I predicted 3-0 win for Manure. We were absolutely appalling before we played them.

I would hate for them to end our unbeaten run at home, but it's a big possibility.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:13 am

If they beat us, I think they'll win the title.

It's odd. On one hand, that sickens me, because United are getting close to our title record.

On the other hand, anything that brings Jose down a peg or two is cool with me. I'd prefer us or Arsenal to do it, but I'll settle for United this year.

Jose will be gone soon. Sir Alex will retire in a couple of years.

Chelsea and Man Utd I don't think will be as strong without those two knobheads.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:21 am

I would rather any team on Earth win the Premiership than the scum. (Apart from the bitters, obviously.)

I hate Sh*tski with a passion, but it's purely due to the scumbags employed by the club, rather than the club itself.

Once that Portugese sh*tstain has fecked off, and the Country stops creaming it's pants over E.M.M.A, I won't hate that club anymore.

Unless, of course, other dickheads take their place...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:33 am

A.B. wrote: :laugh:

I predicted 3-0 win for Manure. We were absolutely appalling before we played them.

I would hate for them to end our unbeaten run at home, but it's a big possibility.

Here we go again more optimism its catching, I'm worried about this one to 4-0 to the Mancs.
66-1112520797

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:44 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:If they beat us, I think they'll win the title.

It's odd. On one hand, that sickens me, because United are getting close to our title record.

On the other hand, anything that brings Jose down a peg or two is cool with me. I'd prefer us or Arsenal to do it, but I'll settle for United this year.

Jose will be gone soon. Sir Alex will retire in a couple of years.

Chelsea and Man Utd I don't think will be as strong without those two knobheads.

To be honest I think they've won the season already. Haven't Paddy Power already paid out for Man Utd to win the league?

This game is purely about our credentials against the scum and to made a respected effort for second, with all else failing making sure  we finish above the arseholes.

Its well over due to beat Man Utd at Anfield in the league and the last thing we want prior to the Barca game is to lose.

I think this is well and truly the biggest game of our season
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:22 am

I think we should have Momo shadowing Ronaldo all game and let Gerrard and Alonso beat them. Liverpool 2:0 win. Can't just wait.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Ade » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:20 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:As long as we close down greaseface Ronaldo, we'll be OK.

Too many players stand-off that shyt and give him far too much space.

Plus, he's learned the concept of crossing now, so he's even more dangerous.

As soon as gets the ball, someone needs to close him down.

OXYCUTE HIM!!!!

I'd like to see Arbeloa play and man-mark Ronaldo, get a sense of what kind of defender we've signed. For me, they are stuttering, it's only the fact that the quality of mid table teams in this country is so average that they haven't lost more over the past few weeks.

good feeling about this one - we're gonna win by one and send out a marker for next season
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:41 am

akumaface wrote:I think we should have Momo shadowing Ronaldo all game and let Gerrard and Alonso beat them. Liverpool 2:0 win. Can't just wait.

I have a feeling Sissoko with be on the bench for this one, save him for the Barca game.

Bring Pennant in for Sissoko and put Gerrard back in the middle.

Reina

Finnan     Carragher     Agger     Arbeloa \ Aurelio?

Pennant     Gerrard     Alonso     Riise \ Aurelio?

Kuyt      Bellamy
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby pascoalito » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:07 pm

:angry: :angry: INFO INFO  INFO

MAN UTD fans planning to trough pancakes to Gerrard

Who they think they are salford red skins

We will get them

Scouses united

:p :p
Last edited by pascoalito on Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pascoalito

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:32 pm

agoodmentality wrote:i just think the barca game is too important, if we were playing arsenal or bolton, maybey i would not rotate,(6-pointer), but my team for the scum match would be:
                                                  REINA
                FINNAN--------CARRA---------------SAMI---------RIISE

MOMO------------MASHCERANO

PENNANT----------------------------------------------GONZALEZ

CROUCH----------FOWLER

that formation leaves out gerrard, alonso, kuyt and bellamy but ffs the barca match is 3 days later, and does that formation really look like the team we sent out against arsenal in the leauge cup(6-3)?

Saying its not important is wrong but we dont really have that much pressure on us tomorrow apart from fans, its all on Man Utd and how they can handle being chased by Chelsea.

Having said that, I'd take a defeat tomorrow (albeit against that lot) over a defeat on Tuesday. The Barca game is THE biggest game of our season because it leads to our only chance of silverware.
Last edited by stmichael on Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:25 pm

stmichael wrote:
agoodmentality wrote:i just think the barca game is too important, if we were playing arsenal or bolton, maybey i would not rotate,(6-pointer), but my team for the scum match would be:
                                                  REINA
                FINNAN--------CARRA---------------SAMI---------RIISE

MOMO------------MASHCERANO

PENNANT----------------------------------------------GONZALEZ

CROUCH----------FOWLER

that formation leaves out gerrard, alonso, kuyt and bellamy but ffs the barca match is 3 days later, and does that formation really look like the team we sent out against arsenal in the leauge cup(6-3)?

Saying its not important is wrong but we dont really have that much pressure on us tomorrow apart from fans, its all on Man Utd and how they can handle being chased by Chelsea.

Having said that, I'd take a defeat tomorrow (albeit against that lot) over a defeat on Tuesday. The Barca game is THE biggest game of our season because it leads to our only chance of silverware.

My point that Man Utd is our biggest game is in the repercussions of winning or losing that game. Winning on Saturday gives us the momentum to finish off Barca. Losing on Saturday makes Tuesday night a whole different prospect.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopjon » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:31 pm

With crouch out i'd play fowler and agree with 'agoodmentality' taht tuesday is our only chance of silverware and we need Kuyt and Bells up front and 110% fit.  Fowlers movement can still 'do' Ferdinand.
Kopjon

Postby RedBlood » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:37 pm

2-0 to da pool

kuyt gerrard

u heard it here first
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:37 pm

Looks like Graham Poll is out and has been replaced by Martin Atkinson.  I think he reffed us at West Ham a few weeks back. And the home Carling Cup game with Arsenal where he was so far up there ar$e it was incredible, he gave them everything that night. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby CardinalRed » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:58 pm

stmichael wrote:Looks like Graham Poll is out and has been replaced by Martin Atkinson.  I think he reffed us at West Ham a few weeks back. And the home Carling Cup game with Arsenal where he was so far up there ar$e it was incredible, he gave them everything that night. :angry:

Gotta disagree there St Mike, against the Gooners in the CC we were diabolical and embarrassing, Atkinson had an Ok game that night but reffed the West Ham game very well....
Plus, he's from Leeds so there must be some deep seated anti Man U bias in him somewhere!!!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion