LIVERPOOL VS MAN UTD - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:23 pm

On big matches I bet always against Liverpool. THus I have a consolation if I lose, and I'm happy anyway if I win. Some could argue that you won't be happy totally that way never, but for the money I bet (not much) I don't care.

I don't like to face an important match like this before the Barcelona game but anyway I'm confident. Although the title race hopes are over we must try to be second. Being second is important because you avoid teams like Hamburg to get into the CL and MOST IMPORTANTLY it doesn't change all the preseason plans. Having a competition game at that stage is a big nuisance.

Come on red men!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:23 pm

Got a match tomorow at 2 o'clock,i ahyve to be at the pitch at 1 thought,so il miss the match. :( :O .i hate the times we have for our league macthes.
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SoppMeister » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:10 pm

I've got a bad feeling about this one I have to say. The Barca game, I am confident with but this I am not - I know they only just managed to beat Fulham last week but they're experts at grinding results out and they have intentions of winning the league whereas I think in the minds of some of our players will be the 2nd leg of the Barca tie.

Still, I hope very much so to be proved wrong. I was still questioning who'd I'd prefer to win it out of them and Chelski until Neville made that comment about catching our 18 titles, a burger in the back of the head wouldn't go amiss tomorrow!
SoppMeister

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:29 pm

SoppMeister wrote:I've got a bad feeling about this one I have to say. The Barca game, I am confident with but this I am not - I know they only just managed to beat Fulham last week but they're experts at grinding results out and they have intentions of winning the league whereas I think in the minds of some of our players will be the 2nd leg of the Barca tie.

Still, I hope very much so to be proved wrong. I was still questioning who'd I'd prefer to win it out of them and Chelski until Neville made that comment about catching our 18 titles, a burger in the back of the head wouldn't go amiss tomorrow!

Don't worry, we've been down this road many times before.  Rafa will have the players sorted out.  We'll be up for this 150%. Games against Mwanck Utd are always gritty affairs, but the fact that Gary Neville mentioned the catchup to our 18 titles will give our players an added incentive to go out there and wipe them of the face of the earth.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:43 pm

I know it's on Sky Sports, however I don't have this channel. 

Anyone know of other live streams that I can watch the game on over the internet?

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby SoppMeister » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:43 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:Don't worry, we've been down this road many times before.  Rafa will have the players sorted out.  We'll be up for this 150%.  Games against Mwanck Utd are always gritty affairs but the fact that Gary  Neville mentioned the catchup to our 18 titles will give our players added incentive to go out there wipe them of their the face of the earth.

Yeah I guess you're right, I think the way to get at them is a fast start. Against Chelsea, for example, we went all out right from the whistle and it paid off.
SoppMeister

Postby Scottbot » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:57 pm

Just got me a ticket for this one though a mate. Very Very excited and it will be by far the biggest game i've been to. Got front row Paddock seats which is another first for me as i usually get Anny road end. Is the paddock down at the front of the main stand?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:13 am

Graham Poll not in charge tomorrow (he's injured).  Martin Atkinson will referee the game.  Don't know much about him but I don't think he's referee'd a big game like this before.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby SoppMeister » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:32 am

Kash_Mountain wrote:Graham Poll not in charge tomorrow (he's injured).  Martin Atkinson will referee the game.  Don't know much about him but I don't think he's referee'd a big game like this before.

I'd rather him than Graham Poll after seeing his display in the Blackburn v Arsenal game the other day...
SoppMeister

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:09 am

We're going to need our wits about us against this bunch of tards.

They are the dirtiest team in the Premiership - they are just good at conning refs.

We MUST win!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:13 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:I don't us winning this one.

I'll go Liverpool 1 Manchester United 3.

Sorry, but I have to be realistic.

That's Manhattan with his reverse prediction :laugh:
Last edited by Santa on Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:35 am

Scottbot wrote:Just got me a ticket for this one though a mate. Very Very excited and it will be by far the biggest game i've been to. Got front row Paddock seats which is another first for me as i usually get Anny road end. Is the paddock down at the front of the main stand?

Yes it is Scott.

I am in the middle of the Kop today, cant wait. Lets do these Manc bastards and send out a message.

They are a bunch of cheeky inbred bastards, and I will take great pleasure in a win for the red men today.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:15 am

yes its a big game today  lets beat these mother fu.ckrs

its not only us who have a big game  lets hope daniel alves and seville can kick the sh.it out of barca over the weekend...   

liverpool and seville its time for a public service...     :buttrock

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:02 am

We haven't beaten these at home for ages - a win is long overdue
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:05 am

couldnt sleep. i know im working so i cant watch the game in a pub (we got tvs here) but got in like an hour early to do what little work i can so can watch the game.

cant wait for this!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion