LIVERPOOL VS HULL CITY - Saturday 13th december 15.00pm ko.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:17 pm

Yep but ive got the Arsenal ticket :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:24 am

LegBarnes wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
stmichael wrote:So it's back to domestic action this weekend and the visit of Hull City who are having a great season so far. The home form has been less than impressive in recent weeks but I'm actually more confident that we'll win this one. Unlike West Ham and Fulham, Hull won't come and park the bus. They'll try and play a bit like they did at the Emirates earlier in the season which will suit us imo.

It'll be a hard fought game but I'm going for a 2-0 victory. It's important o apply the pressure as the Mancs are away at Spurs at 5.30 on Saturday and Chelsea don't play until Sunday.

Your not Bermstien!!!!!!!  :angry:

I agree he is defo not him not even like him as in not like him at all NEVER LIKE HIM EVER ?

Your point ?
:D

Bermenstein = win

Wish it was that easy. :D

But shoukld we waste his powers on hull i know they had a good season so far but can you see them getting any points vrs the top 4 let alone us ?

It is that easy!!  And St.michaels form hasn't been good this year, 1 win, 1 loss, and 1 or 2 draws.  This is going to be a toughie!
SupitsJonF

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:35 am

SupitsJonF wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
stmichael wrote:So it's back to domestic action this weekend and the visit of Hull City who are having a great season so far. The home form has been less than impressive in recent weeks but I'm actually more confident that we'll win this one. Unlike West Ham and Fulham, Hull won't come and park the bus. They'll try and play a bit like they did at the Emirates earlier in the season which will suit us imo.

It'll be a hard fought game but I'm going for a 2-0 victory. It's important o apply the pressure as the Mancs are away at Spurs at 5.30 on Saturday and Chelsea don't play until Sunday.

Your not Bermstien!!!!!!!  :angry:

I agree he is defo not him not even like him as in not like him at all NEVER LIKE HIM EVER ?

Your point ?

Bermenstein = win

Wish it was that easy. :D

But shoukld we waste his powers on hull i know they had a good season so far but can you see them getting any points vrs the top 4 let alone us ?

It is that easy!!  And St.michaels form hasn't been good this year, 1 win, 1 loss, and 1 or 2 draws.  This is going to be a toughie!

He copied the win as well!...Normal practice resumed! :nod
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rorschach26 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:28 am

JoeTerp wrote:
Rorschach26 wrote:Reina

Arebola        Carragher      Agger      Insua

Babel       Mascherano       Alonso      Riera

Gerrard

Keane

Dont know why people insist on droppin msschersno 4 the home games he gives gerrard & alonso more freedom plus more energy 2 the midfield

its because most people want us to play two strikers at home because playing someone up top on his own (especially if that someone is not Torres, seems a bit short of the offensive side)

Plus more than likely we aren't going to find ourselves to pressed at home, especially against the lesser sides (not calling Hull a lesser side, but they do sort of come from lesser side DNA)

Not really sure two strikers would help us any without torres and the strikers that we do have being in the form that they are.  Our best bet may be in fact just playing Gerrard further forward, and that means Macherano with Alonso in the way that you have it.

people dont give mascherano enough credit 4 what he brings 2 the team going forward though i actually think we play a more attacking game when both masch & alonso r in midfield together
Rorschach26

Postby desmdlow » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:38 am

i agree.. with masch in the team, there seems to be more urgency in atk..
desmdlow

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:44 am

Marlon king has been arrested for assaulting a woman , arguably their best player after geovanni . I'd go with this team

Reina

Arbeloa         Agger       Carragher       Dossena

Lucas         Alonso

Babel                      Gerrard                     Riera

Keane

Babel and Lucas should not be dropped after their performances against psv , let see if they are consistent . 3-0 , robbie keane hat trick again for me :D
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:53 am

Its important to put Hull to bed and three points before the christmas campaign is a must.

3-1.   Dont care who scores but Keane must be there!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 am

today we will see what our team and Rafa are made of.

we can stay top and there a good chance we could be 4 point ahead by the end of the weekend.

hope Rafa has done his homework on a non top 4 side.

1-0
Last edited by lakes10 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:18 am

Babel 2 goals Robbie Keane 2 and Albert 2,
6-2 to the mighty reds.

But probably 1-0 dirk Kuyt shin deflection
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:56 am

But probably 1-0 dirk Kuyt shin deflection

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:10 pm

I dreamt that we drew this and I was miserable as feck. Then I woke up. :;):
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:14 pm

JoeTerp wrote:I'm interested to see what the Anti-Rotationists will be calling for in this one. In theory, I would expect them to call for Lucas to stay in the side, he did put in a fine performance midweek did he not?

Well this anti rotationist was all for the team selection in midweek, if anything I'd have rotated it more. Lucas played well against PSV who were awful, and it will no doubt have done his confidence the World of good in the event that he is needed in a meaningful game later on down the track.

This is certainly a meaningful game, but he isn't needed. The first team had a rest in midweek so it's time to wheel them out and win this one. We can't afford to keep fecking it up at Home, no styling, no messing and lets put in a performance. The best team available should play, but we won't play Gerrard on the right so it'll have to be this one; Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Agger, Dossena, Kuyt, Alonso, Masherano, Gerrard, Riera and Keane.

I think that we might click soon, and it'll be a good idea to have our strongest team on the pitch when we do. It'll do wonders for confidence.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:17 pm

I think Babel should start for us on the right.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:18 pm

bigmick wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:I'm interested to see what the Anti-Rotationists will be calling for in this one. In theory, I would expect them to call for Lucas to stay in the side, he did put in a fine performance midweek did he not?

Well this anti rotationist was all for the team selection in midweek, if anything I'd have rotated it more. Lucas played well against PSV who were awful, and it will no doubt have done his confidence the World of good in the event that he is needed in a meaningful game later on down the track.

This is certainly a meaningful game, but he isn't needed. The first team had a rest in midweek so it's time to wheel them out and win this one. We can't afford to keep fecking it up at Home, no styling, no messing and lets put in a performance. The best team available should play, but we won't play Gerrard on the right so it'll have to be this one; Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Agger, Dossena, Kuyt, Alonso, Masherano, Gerrard, Riera and Keane.

I think that we might click soon, and it'll be a good idea to have our strongest team on the pitch when we do. It'll do wonders for confidence.

Keane hat trick!! :nod  :buttrock
CLICK..... gears in motion..Reds walk on to power,fulfill potential,be a force,KILL Hull and wipe Arsenes frogs out off the universe!
6 points BANG..Xmas and Santa brings us Torres!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:22 pm

bigmick wrote:

Yep agreed on that Mick, Lucas, Babel and N'Gog back on the bench for me. We only stand a better chance of getting three points with our best eleven on the field.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion