LIVERPOOL VS HULL CITY - Saturday 13th december 15.00pm ko.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby we all dream... » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:45 pm

dawson99 wrote:
we all dream... wrote:Excuse my apparent ignorance but I thought that Kuyt was injuryed, I hadv't heard anything about him being fit or have I missed it. Would like to see bable downt he right again and kuyt and keane up top, asuming kuyt is fit. If not play bable up there. We have to go 442 IMO.
Im not sure about starting lucas either, played well mid week yes and needs to be given a chance but as I feel we need to play 442 then there is no place for him in the team even if gerrard plays on the right.

3 - 1 and I would like a couple from keane and reiera to get another to hoepfully give him the taste and confidence to score more regular.

This games sounds like the sort of game that could be on shitanta... am I correct?

Nope. 3pm ko saturday.

and Setanta is betetr than sky coverage... for me anyways!

Oh yeh, should have read the topic title a little closer me thinks....

Yeh its good, only seen it in the pub like, wouldn't pay any more money on the TV, already being raped by Sky...
Last edited by we all dream... on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:03 pm

As a staunch anti-rotationalist, amongst other things :D, I'd for this line up:

Riera

Arbelola     Carra     Agger       Insua

Kuyt         Alonso    Gerrard     Riera

Babel      Keane

If Babel doesn't work as a striker either swap positions with Kuyt or sub him with Benny and move Kuyt to striker position.
heimdall

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:10 pm

heimdall wrote:As a staunch anti-rotationalist, amongst other things :D, I'd for this line up:

Riera

Babel      Keane

If Babel doesn't work as a striker either swap positions with Kuyt or sub him with Benny and move Kuyt to striker position.

but he will work you know it and so do I "eye" me hearty fella .  :laugh:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:42 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:By the way scott , when your at the game mate , if anyone boo's next to you , feckin give them the back of your hand will yer lash. And tell them to sing instead . :;):

Don't worry mate, I will. Can't stand booing and hate nothing more than sitting there quiet while the away fans embarrass the :censored: out of the whole stadium. Will be in the Anny lower for the first time in a while (usually borrow my mates tickets in the main stand) so looking forward to some banter with the away fans...
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:57 pm

Kuyt is going to score 2 goals,if he`s on the pitch.
Petar

Postby tubby » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:33 pm

stmichael wrote:So it's back to domestic action this weekend and the visit of Hull City who are having a great season so far. The home form has been less than impressive in recent weeks but I'm actually more confident that we'll win this one. Unlike West Ham and Fulham, Hull won't come and park the bus. They'll try and play a bit like they did at the Emirates earlier in the season which will suit us imo.

It'll be a hard fought game but I'm going for a 2-0 victory. It's important o apply the pressure as the Mancs are away at Spurs at 5.30 on Saturday and Chelsea don't play until Sunday.

Your not Bermstien!!!!!!!  :angry:
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rorschach26 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:19 pm

Reina

Arebola        Carragher      Agger      Insua

Babel       Mascherano       Alonso      Riera

Gerrard

Keane

Dont know why people insist on droppin msschersno 4 the home games he gives gerrard & alonso more freedom plus more energy 2 the midfield
Rorschach26

Postby JoeTerp » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:28 pm

Rorschach26 wrote:Reina

Arebola        Carragher      Agger      Insua

Babel       Mascherano       Alonso      Riera

Gerrard

Keane

Dont know why people insist on droppin msschersno 4 the home games he gives gerrard & alonso more freedom plus more energy 2 the midfield

its because most people want us to play two strikers at home because playing someone up top on his own (especially if that someone is not Torres, seems a bit short of the offensive side)

Plus more than likely we aren't going to find ourselves to pressed at home, especially against the lesser sides (not calling Hull a lesser side, but they do sort of come from lesser side DNA)

Not really sure two strikers would help us any without torres and the strikers that we do have being in the form that they are.  Our best bet may be in fact just playing Gerrard further forward, and that means Macherano with Alonso in the way that you have it.
JoeTerp

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:34 pm

bavlondon wrote:
stmichael wrote:So it's back to domestic action this weekend and the visit of Hull City who are having a great season so far. The home form has been less than impressive in recent weeks but I'm actually more confident that we'll win this one. Unlike West Ham and Fulham, Hull won't come and park the bus. They'll try and play a bit like they did at the Emirates earlier in the season which will suit us imo.

It'll be a hard fought game but I'm going for a 2-0 victory. It's important o apply the pressure as the Mancs are away at Spurs at 5.30 on Saturday and Chelsea don't play until Sunday.

I agree he is defo not him not even like him as in not like him at all NEVER LIKE HIM EVER ?

Your point ?
:D
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:36 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

I agree he is defo not him not even like him as in not like him at all NEVER LIKE HIM EVER ?

Your point ?

Bermenstein = win
SupitsJonF

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:55 pm

stmichael wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:when hull scored 3 against manure, were manure home or away?

It was at Old Trafford. They also won at the Emirates having been 1-0 down. Whatever the case and wherever they're playing, they always play two upfront which is to their credit.

Teams in general are finding it much harder to win at home this season. I actually think this will be a really good game of football. Last season the only two sides I saw come to Anfield and actually have a go were Arsenal and Boro. Hull are very organised so we'll have to be on our game to break them down.

i have a feeling they will score against us by a set-piece.
it could be a high scoring draw or a win like 3-2 or 4-2
but i agree with u that it has been an odd season where teams struggle at home.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:00 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

Your point ?

Bermenstein = win

Wish it was that easy. :D

But shoukld we waste his powers on hull i know they had a good season so far but can you see them getting any points vrs the top 4 let alone us ?
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:06 pm

Men get on me nerves . First one of our lads is working then hes not working then he is. i was going tomorrow but now hes not working an he wants to go so im not going  :( dead :censored: off now.

An if anyone boos by you Scott give them a :censored: smack from me cause thats what i would of done if i was going :(

An all that makes sense :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:06 pm

heimdall wrote:As a staunch anti-rotationalist, amongst other things :D, I'd for this line up:

Riera

Babel      Keane

WTF you playing Kuyt for?
You stated many times that he should NEVER play for LFC again,useless and all that!

Change of heart?
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:13 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Men get on me nerves . First one of our lads is working then hes not working then he is. i was going tomorrow but now hes not working an he wants to go so im not going  :( dead :censored: off now.

An if anyone boos by you Scott give them a :censored: smack from me cause thats what i would of done if i was going :(

An all that makes sense :laugh:

:down:

That sucks nan it is only hull tho.

But I guess a game is a game end off day. :(
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion