LIVERPOOL VS MACCABI HAIFA - Football discussion only please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mgabby » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:21 am

0asis wrote:Now please talk about football and save your politics for some Joe Bloggs down your local.  :;):

agrred. I am trying to talk football here (well, at least most of the time  :eyebrow ).

I just tought that the word "genocide" that you chose to describe Israels action is just like using this word to describe what you have done to Germany during WW2... You were fighting against evil, and this is what we do. In both cases, sivilianse got hurt too  :(

But enough politics ...
After we beat Haifa and the 14 years old Haifa fans will be gone from here, you will miss them.

Just kidding  :D
mgabby

Postby israeli girl19 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:55 am

0asis wrote:
israeli girl19 wrote:
0asis wrote:
oren04 wrote:Hi there, i'm another MH fan, and i have a question, plz answer seriously -

If a cease-fire in the region will be declaired and agreed by all sides, and implemented immediatly, do you think the 2nd leg should be held in Israel (Tel-Aviv) ?

PS what do you think of Yossi Benayoun, would you want him in your team?

I doubt any person with half a conscience and half a brain would set foot in a state which condones and uses acts of genocide.

I'd much rather see the match being played somewhere more peaceful, now can you not make this a political debate.

OH STFU... U TERROR SUPPORTER.

I don't agree with any form of terrorism, I'm all for getting rid of it, but going out your way to blow up and kill innocent people is something I don't condone either.

Now can you not make this into a Prime Minister's question time fiasco? Thanks.  :;):

then tell your  hezbollah friends to stop firing rockets from populated areas.

(i would have said stop firing rockets period but you're a :censored: terror supporter).
israeli girl19

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:15 pm

israeli girl19 wrote:then tell your  hezbollah friends to stop firing rockets from populated areas.

(i would have said stop firing rockets period but you're a :censored: terror supporter).

A) I'm from England
B) I'm not a Muslim
C) I don't follow any religion
D) F.uck off.

And I'm not a terrorist supporter, but then you can't help having narrow minded people on this planet.

Do yourself a favour and get lost.
48-1119859832

Postby RedWolf35 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:34 pm

0asis wrote:
israeli girl19 wrote:then tell your  hezbollah friends to stop firing rockets from populated areas.

A) I'm from England
B) I'm not a Muslim
C) I don't follow any religion
D) F.uck off.

And I'm not a terrorist supporter, but then you can't help having narrow minded people on this planet.

Do yourself a favour and get lost.

anyone want to talk about the game   

:D

I for one watched a very interesting program about Hezbollah yesterday and it made me see things both ways

Can we not recreate that song by Paul Mcartney

Imagine pipes of peace ringing out across the border and both sets of soldiers dribbling a football around 

Could be the new Nike advert

:)
RedWolf35

Postby kunilson » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:57 pm

do u think somewhere on some political forum they are discussing the match?
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby mgabby » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:37 pm

kunilson wrote:do u think somewhere on some political forum they are discussing the match?

:D
nice one !
mgabby

Postby stmichael » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:42 pm

this topic has once again wandered off topic so i'm locking it. i logged on today and had to sift through about ten complaints about certain posts on the thread.

there will be a new thread up and running for the second leg closer to the date of the game.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion