Champions League 3rd rnd qualifying draw - maccabi haifa

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mhaifa » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:25 am

If the war will be over, you will stil be afraid to come here?
mhaifa

Postby humusiada » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:33 am

yallaaaaa come 2 israel u cowards. "u will never walk alone" hehehe u pussies. we wil make hell 2 all of your fans.
if u bother 2 come 2 play and u will sing songs against israel u wont get out of the stadium. all of your excuses wont help u hehehe. u :censored: pussies hheheheh "u will never walk alone" hehehehhhheheehehee
:censored: the cop!!!
humusiada

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:21 am

mhaifa wrote:
dawson99 wrote:well things are worse than they were when a big team last visited, but i do see your point.

no doubt justice will prevail and the game will be played somewhere thats fair for both teams and where the fans can enjoy the game :)

my main point is that justice can be in 2 situations:
first leg in Anfield, second leg in Ramat-Gan

or

first leg not in England, second leg not in Israel.

Stop talking out of your a*se. Why should we have to play away from England, when we haven't fought a war at home for over 60 years?

Gimp.  :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:22 am

humusiada wrote:yallaaaaa come 2 israel u cowards. "u will never walk alone" hehehe u pussies. we wil make hell 2 all of your fans.
if u bother 2 come 2 play and u will sing songs against israel u wont get out of the stadium. all of your excuses wont help u hehehe. u :censored: pussies hheheheh "u will never walk alone" hehehehhhheheehehee
:censored: the cop!!!

Hehehe.

You are a gay pig-f*cker.

Hehehe.

Nobhead.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:31 am

Alon wrote:English fans, you are writing stuff without any background check.
Israel's Army is not on a war with Lebanon's army, but fighting "hizbulla"- a terror group.
Gaza Strip and Tel aviv on the map look close but in the 'real world' it's like England and LA.
The northern border of Israel is very far from Tel Aviv, something like 4-5 hours of driving.
Bombs threats are non exictent those days.
Gilad Shalit and the other Israeli soldiers who got kidnapped (the reason Israel started their attackes on Hizballa) were kidnapped In the border with Lebanon, Gilad was kidnapped in the Gazza strip.
The Central of Israel are living a normal life like yourself.
Israel Succeded to push the missile launchers to the north of Lebanon, so the chance of Tel aviv getting a missile became even lower than it was.

Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are the safest cities in Israel. I can't understand why UEFA didn't want to put the Israeli teams games in Jerusalem. It will be more safe than Tel Aviv.

If you wouldn't come to support your team, don't be surprised when Maccabi Haifa will play good, fell good and advance to the next level..Because in Anfiled Haifa is going to play very defensively.

Alon.

LA is 5456 miles from London you lampnoodle.

And defend all you like matey - we'll still take your pants down and give you a bare-a*se tw*tting.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby uriazu » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:37 am

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
mgabby wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
green apes 2002 wrote:come on to israel chickens!
:D

We are not chickens...we are sensible people, with concerns for everybodys safety..and that includes yours! Just think what a coup' it would be for these terror groups if they could cause some kind of carnage at such a high profile event? and believe me they will be going all out to cause maximum dissruption at this game...i dont care how much faith you have in your security mesures...it only takes one guy to cause mayhym. :sniffle

But you can say the same about any game even in England?
I think that a premiership game in London is a great target for Bin-Laden. Isn't it friend? why only the Tube?

So no more games in england - because it MIGHT be a target. ok?

unlike you my friend.....we dont live next door to them! I am sorry but there is nothing more i would like than to see us play at your ground, but its just not practical at this time U.E.F.A. will either have to move the 2nd leg to a neutral venue....or we will refuse to play there...end of!! :nod

I dont understand what are u so afraid of... if they were missiles in manchester we ceirtanlly wouldnt be affraid to travel to liverpool... if you dont come to israel and forfit i hope in the uefa cup scond round you meet hapoel t-v or beitar j or bney yohda so u forfit and u have no europe.... u cowards.....
uriazu

Postby uriazu » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:41 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
mhaifa wrote:
dawson99 wrote:well things are worse than they were when a big team last visited, but i do see your point.

no doubt justice will prevail and the game will be played somewhere thats fair for both teams and where the fans can enjoy the game :)

or

Stop talking out of your a*se. Why should we have to play away from England, when we haven't fought a war at home for over 60 years?

the war that the usa saved your :censored: from germany?
uriazu

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:45 am

uriazu wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
mgabby wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
green apes 2002 wrote:come on to israel chickens!
:D

We are not chickens...we are sensible people, with concerns for everybodys safety..and that includes yours! Just think what a coup' it would be for these terror groups if they could cause some kind of carnage at such a high profile event? and believe me they will be going all out to cause maximum dissruption at this game...i dont care how much faith you have in your security mesures...it only takes one guy to cause mayhym. :sniffle

But you can say the same about any game even in England?
I think that a premiership game in London is a great target for Bin-Laden. Isn't it friend? why only the Tube?

So no more games in england - because it MIGHT be a target. ok?

unlike you my friend.....we dont live next door to them! I am sorry but there is nothing more i would like than to see us play at your ground, but its just not practical at this time U.E.F.A. will either have to move the 2nd leg to a neutral venue....or we will refuse to play there...end of!! :nod

I dont understand what are u so afraid of... if they were missiles in manchester we ceirtanlly wouldnt be affraid to travel to liverpool... if you dont come to israel and forfit i hope in the uefa cup scond round you meet hapoel t-v or beitar j or bney yohda so u forfit and u have no europe.... u cowards.....

You truely are a demented bender, aren't you?

Liverpool Football Club will NOT play in a warzone.

Why can you not grasp this painfully simple premise?

Stop thinking with your genital Herpes, and look at the facts, you dumb punk.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:51 am

uriazu wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
mhaifa wrote:

or

You and your fellow countrymen should practise what you preach, nobrot:

LEARN YOUR FACTS.

The yanks entered the 2nd World War in 1941.

We fought Nazism virtually single-handed for 2 years, you f*cking penile wart.

You should be grateful to Britain - your Country would have been wiped off the face of the Earth had it not been for us.

Imbecile.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:52 am

Stop talking nonsense.

The match should be played in Cyprus.

Either way, LFC will give Maccadabbalabba Haifa a good kicking.
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:16 am

uriazu wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
mhaifa wrote:

or

If we had lost to Germany we might now be speaking German - you wouldnt be here at all.
account deleted by request

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:41 am

the war that the usa saved your  from germany?

No, he probably means the war where the Allies saved your future from Germany.

The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:58 am

Uefa switch likely for Liverpool's Israel game
By Paul Walker
Published: 30 July 2006
Liverpool will know by next Wednesday where the second leg of their Champions' League tie with the Israeli title-holders Maccabi Haifa will be staged.

With the club's manager, Rafael Benitez, furious at any suggestion that his team will have to travel to Israel during its current conflict, Uefa, Europe's governing body, is already considering alternatives, with Holland and Slovenia being suggested as possible neutral venues.

Despite pleas from Haifa's president, Jacob Schachar, that it is "very quiet" in Tel Aviv and the third qualifying round game could be staged there, it seems impossible for the Israelis to be able to give Uefa the "100 per cent assurances of safety" that they want as the war in southern Lebanon rages on.

A Uefa official, Rob Faulkner, has already indicated that the match could be moved away from Israel. "We have serious concerns," he said. "The key is the safety of players, fans and officials. We wouldn't go ahead if we didn't have those assurances."

Liverpool's secretary, Bryce Morrison, underlined the club's official protest, saying: "It is not the best place in the world to be playing at the moment. Ideally we would like the game moved to a neutral country, and Cyprus is a non-starter because of the amount of Lebanese who have gone there during the conflict."

Liverpool will play the first leg at home on 8 or 9 August with the return two weeks later and Benitez has expressed fierce opposition to playing in Israel. "It's a crazy situation and totally unacceptable to think about us going over there," he said.

Liverpool will know by next Wednesday where the second leg of their Champions' League tie with the Israeli title-holders Maccabi Haifa will be staged.

With the club's manager, Rafael Benitez, furious at any suggestion that his team will have to travel to Israel during its current conflict, Uefa, Europe's governing body, is already considering alternatives, with Holland and Slovenia being suggested as possible neutral venues.

Despite pleas from Haifa's president, Jacob Schachar, that it is "very quiet" in Tel Aviv and the third qualifying round game could be staged there, it seems impossible for the Israelis to be able to give Uefa the "100 per cent assurances of safety" that they want as the war in southern Lebanon rages on.
A Uefa official, Rob Faulkner, has already indicated that the match could be moved away from Israel. "We have serious concerns," he said. "The key is the safety of players, fans and officials. We wouldn't go ahead if we didn't have those assurances."

Liverpool's secretary, Bryce Morrison, underlined the club's official protest, saying: "It is not the best place in the world to be playing at the moment. Ideally we would like the game moved to a neutral country, and Cyprus is a non-starter because of the amount of Lebanese who have gone there during the conflict."

Liverpool will play the first leg at home on 8 or 9 August with the return two weeks later and Benitez has expressed fierce opposition to playing in Israel. "It's a crazy situation and totally unacceptable to think about us going over there," he said.

so then a switch more likely...we will drink to that   amen brothers  :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Maccabi Haifa F.C FaN » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:02 am

Hey mates it's me again..

Lando_Griffin - a warzone? man take a chill pill.. ure gonna be playin wherever UEFA says ure gonna be playin so cut da bs.... if ud come or not it's up 2 u but u aint gonna determine where da second leg is gonna be played.

s@int - he never said u lost, he simply said dat germany saved ur lil asses...dat's all

- don't be afriad to come to israel, trust me, i was livin abroad n i came back "juss on time", n i live a normal life, cuz i dont live in da northen border. so chillllllll it's all good down here rly ull have so much fun in tel-aviv israel is da coolest :censored: ever -

k n let me tell u something bout israel, jews muslims etc...
ive been studin in an american school...a private one u know where u have 2 pay n all
in my grade i had rich mates from Afghanistan , Qatar, Lebanon, n some more funky places...
n dey were all cool n we were all friends... y? cuz none of us was a terrorist !

Israel is fighting terrorists! not Lebanon! unfortunately da terrorists r hidin in houses of innocent ppl...
so some r dien as a result of our attacks... but our government is constantly sending dem alerts n all we want peace juss like many lebanese ppl...

ISRAELI ATTTACKS DIFFER FROM DA LEBANESE ATTACKS BY DA FACT DAT WE ATTEMPT TO KILL TERRORISTS, N TERROR IN GENERAL, N UNFORTUNATELY ALSO HIT SOME INNOCENT PPL who WERE FROCES 2 HOST TERRORISTS, DA LEBANESE ATTACKS ATTEMPT TO KILL INNOCENT, PERIOD!

K dat's all 4 today [= no more lecturing [=

good luck dudes n dont be afraid to come.

YAROK OLE! YALLA MACCABI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
Maccabi Haifa F.C FaN

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:53 am

Blerghhhh

Manhattan hates "Netspeak"

The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<