Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:05 am

HaifaDude wrote:LOL, you don't like us, just our money.  :D

Peewee....

Many of these kunts are really idiots  :D
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:09 am

im not thai mate, im english and as far as i am concerned reading the attitude of some of your fellow country men you can all lick the sweat of my big hairy bollox before i entertain any of you kunts again.

first and foremost this is a football forum and we enjoy chatting about football. we welcome fans of other clubs as long as the are  not abusive and dont take the p1ss, but you guys have overstepped the mark.

the conflict you are involved in now has nothing to do with anyone on this forum, we didnt start it and we have no control over it so why do you really think we would be that concerend about it. the only concern now is the fact that the mighty reds have to overcome the stepping stone that is haifa, a simple enough task however there is now the added dilema that we really dont expect to come to your country while it is a state of conflict, a simple enough decision to understand. but all i read are israelis trying to justify how safe it it, that may be the case, it may be safe but why take the risk of taking high profile individuals to you country who lets face it would be a fantastic target.

whatever next, maybe next year we can do a pre season tour of iraq and afghanistan
112-1077774096

Postby wolf89 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:11 am

LFC fans, it's disturb me that you don't give a f*** about us, the LFC Israeli Branch Supporters that noticed in LFC list of branchs supporters all around the world.

Ok, you don't want to come, don't come, we have few thounds to support LFC right here.
wolf89

Postby HaifaDude » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:12 am

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:
AMITGT wrote:WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CIVILIAN THAT HIDE BOMBS IN THEIR HOUSE?

I have an idea  :idea

Lets kill all the Arabs, and there will be no more problem anymore..

Oh God thanks i'm clever like all other Israelese!

BTW, about the game; WE-WONT-COME-HERE...You can continue to talk  :upside:

I have an idea  :idea
Lets play both of the games in Istambul
Doh... too many Curds, they might bomb LFC for just looking at Israelis.
Lets play them in Switzerland!
Doh, they burnt a few synagogues a couple of months ago...
I know i know, pick me, pick me!
Let's play them on the moon! No muslim community (yet) and both matches could be played on a neutral ground. Might be a small problem with oxigen, but hey, LFC players are so fit, they won't be feeling the difference
HaifaDude

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:13 am

HaifaDude wrote:I'm scared... here, I said it! some  of you may call me a poocie, I don't care!
I'm affraid to travel to Liverpool. I heard there were  bombings in a few metro stations a couple of years ago...

i dont think fear comes into it you silly kunt, its more common sense.

would you take your new bentley out and leave it with the engine running while you go for a beer?  no you wouldnt, you dont take anymore risk than is needed.

you people rally are a poor advert for israel with your lack of simple  intelligence
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:16 am

wolf89 wrote:LFC fans, it's disturb me that you don't give a f*** about us, the LFC Israeli Branch Supporters that noticed in LFC list of branchs supporters all around the world.

Ok, you don't want to come, don't come, we have few thounds to support LFC right here.

it disturbs me more that you dont give a funk about the safety of the players from the team that you allegedly support

think about what you have written before you press the 'post' button
112-1077774096

Postby laza » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:22 am

peewee wrote:
HaifaDude wrote:I'm scared... here, I said it! some  of you may call me a poocie, I don't care!
I'm affraid to travel to Liverpool. I heard there were  bombings in a few metro stations a couple of years ago...

Well if your so scared , perhaps you should lobby your country's FA to have your teams  playing in the competition in your own region.

In fact you probably should be doing that anyway. I dont know what reason you why your teams play in the European leagues but it could be misconstrued as act of weakness and symbol of victory for all those bad terrorists.

btw nice one getting rid of another 50 terrorists.
How does go again those who run are Hizabellah , those who stand are  well-disciplined Hizbellah
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:26 am

laza wrote:I dont know what reason you why your teams play in the European leagues but it could be misconstrued as act of weakness and symbol of victory for all those bad terrorists.

Wow, i've never thought that before ???

Good point Laza..
Last edited by IstanBuL-FenerBaHce on Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:06 pm

Sigh, these ignorant Jews/Isrealis coming onto our forum....

Not that I have anything against Jews/Isrealis (I certainly am not a racist), but they have obviously overstepped the fine line between friendly banter and ignorance. I fail to see why couldn't these people understand the situation at stake here and how such an argument can conjure over 25 pages for the thread. Israel is at a state war. Going to play in Israel (even in Tel Aviv, which is 200 miles away from the Israel-Lebanon border) is like going into a warzone. It's as simple as that. Don't give us sh!t about how travelling to London would pose an equal risk than travelling to Israel. That's just pure nonsense in my book.

My 2 cents.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:33 pm

humusiada wrote:im not all most of our fans that beggaing u 2 come. u dont want 2 come so dont come. yes we r in war but not in tel aviv area. but i dont care.
u cowards :censored: liverpool :censored: the "cop"(ohhhhh im scared) heheheheeh.come 2 israel -u r afraid of our home adventage. afraid of our warm crowd..... dont come-cause if u will u wont get out of the stadium u :censored: racists. :p

maybe your parents should control what you write on the internet, you are obviously a juvenile.

no one has made any threats towards you, we simply stated we would prefer to not play in israel with the current situation. come on be honest, do anything of you actually think you can win this tie whether we play there or not?

all we have had is page after page of ignorance and trying to defend what your country is doing. hey i agree that after what happened you have a right to retaliate, an eye for an eye is my motto, but my motto is not an eye, an ear, an arm and a leg for an eye.

chill out guys, its not our decision if we play there or not, we are simple supporters, but we do have opinions on the safety of our players and supporters

but please stop the abuse, its unwarranted and really is showing us that the jews really do still have a persecution complex.
112-1077774096

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:34 pm

humusiada wrote:dont come-cause if u will u wont get out of the stadium u :censored: racists. :p

Do you think WE(!) are the racists?

People all the world see everything now..SHUT UP u brainless!

LFC WILL NEVER COME THERE!..
Last edited by IstanBuL-FenerBaHce on Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:37 pm

I understand the frustrations of some of the Israeli fans on here towards Liverpool not wanting to travel there.  In Northern Ireland we've had to put up with that sort of thing for decades - the top bands didn't want to come, the big football clubs didn't want to come over for pre-season games etc due to the threat of terrorism.  It's getting better now, but it's still not gone away.  But the fact is that it was far less dangerous here than the English press would have you believe, and I would guess the same is true of Israel right now.

But at the same time, if people don't feel safe travelling there then why should they have to go?  It's not right that LFC is forced to go over there and play a game when they're not comfortable with it.  It is an unfair advantage for the home team over there as their opponents will find it hard to focus on football.  UEFA need to sort it out and a decision on where the game should be played should have been made even before the draw was made.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:02 pm

mhaifa wrote:don't you have any webmasters for this forum to lock this thread?

UEFA, and UEFA only will decide where this game will take place.
if they will say Israel, it will be here without LFC crowd. if they will say somewhere else, we will play there.
but this thread become a place for curses and nothing more.
we will not convince you to come, you will not convince us that Tel-Aviv is a dangerous place.

that is why this thread should be locked.

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL!

Thats you and your friends who make the thread so chaotic!

You all begin to post different things and argue..

Mods know better than you about the forum, dont worry!
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion