LIVERPOOL VS MACCABI HAIFA - Football discussion only please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:31 am

Green Haifa Fan wrote:hi!
u really slight on us b4?
i guess we're not so bad, ain't we??

:;):  :buttrock

You're not bad, but you're not great either.
48-1119859832

Postby kawaton » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:38 am

israeli girl19 wrote:just a lil serious question.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060810/ts_nm/security_britain_dc_16

why doesn't uefa ban internetional soccer games in England?

Simple.
The link you provide was for a news report stating that we PREVENTED a terrorist attack.   i.e it did not happen.

If you banned games in all countries that had a risk of terrorist attack, there would be no games.

You see in this country we have pretty good security. 
Your security, despite it's military advantage, cannot stop missiles landing on your land...EVERY day.

We've had one attack carried out in recent years.  No more than any other western country. 

Israel has them daily dude

kapeesh

MH -  You go on about facts, but did you not notice you do not have a home leg? 

And you go on about IF you score 2, they are not facts dude.  Thats a what if

And when did Hizbollah bomb england?  (you say again)

full of sh.....it...e
Last edited by kawaton on Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
kawaton

Postby Kikosemmek » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:41 am

Hey there, red fans. I'm an Israeli native of Haifa. I'd first like to appologize on behalf of some Israeli posters speaking  nonsense. Pay them no mind, and I hope you don't take them as an example for the rest of us.

Maccabi is my home team. I grew up with it in my childhood struggling through the mid 90's, even dropping into a lower league before regaining status. As of now, Maccabi Haifa has won three championships in a row, and counting.

What I really wanted to say is driven by what I've read so far. I think many of you underestimated Maccabi when you predicted those 3-0s or 4-0s or what-have-you. I think you should realize that this is a very different team from the one that won this latest Israeli championship - we've lost two great starting midfielders, Idan Tal and Michael Zandberg, who played a great role in the linup, as well as three starting defenders, which are Arik Benado (the now ex-captain), Klemi Saban, and Adoram Keise. All of these players were starters, and all of them held positions on the Israeli national team. This _might_ just explain why Maccabi's defence has been suffering on this first game.

I hope you understand that the Maccabi Haifa that played you three days ago at Anfield is a wounded animal, as we lost these five players just after winning the championship, a couple of months ago.

Let me tell you that I had no illusions of victory against a giant club like Liverpool. Hell, that 2-1 was actually a point of pride for me in Maccabi. I thought they'd take a score like 2-0, myself. I don't think any Maccabi fan thinks we can beat Liverpool. I do think, however, that Maccabi is a worthy team, and am glad that it at least gave Liverpool a sting at Anfield, and didn't go down scoreless. Hopefully, some more of Maccabi's offensive flare will show up for the second leg.

This ramble will come to a close, but I just wanted to make it clear that unlike what some of you have said, Maccabi Haifa is NOT a :censored: team to be taken lightly, even though our chances of winning against you were never quite that high.

By the way, I respect Liverpool because it's my favourite English club. I follow the English league when I can.
Kikosemmek

Postby kawaton » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:47 am

Kikosemmek wrote:Hey there, red fans. I'm an Israeli native of Haifa. I'd first like to appologize on behalf of some Israeli posters speaking  nonsense. Pay them no mind, and I hope you don't take them as an example for the rest of us.

Maccabi is my home team. I grew up with it in my childhood struggling through the mid 90's, even dropping into a lower league before regaining status. As of now, Maccabi Haifa has won three championships in a row, and counting.

What I really wanted to say is driven by what I've read so far. I think many of you underestimated Maccabi when you predicted those 3-0s or 4-0s or what-have-you. I think you should realize that this is a very different team from the one that won this latest Israeli championship - we've lost two great starting midfielders, Idan Tal and Michael Zandberg, who played a great role in the linup, as well as three starting defenders, which are Arik Benado (the now ex-captain), Klemi Saban, and Adoram Keise. All of these players were starters, and all of them held positions on the Israeli national team. This _might_ just explain why Maccabi's defence has been suffering on this first game.

I hope you understand that the Maccabi Haifa that played you three days ago at Anfield is a wounded animal, as we lost these five players just after winning the championship, a couple of months ago.

Let me tell you that I had no illusions of victory against a giant club like Liverpool. Hell, that 2-1 was actually a point of pride for me in Maccabi. I thought they'd take a score like 2-0, myself. I don't think any Maccabi fan thinks we can beat Liverpool. I do think, however, that Maccabi is a worthy team, and am glad that it at least gave Liverpool a sting at Anfield, and didn't go down scoreless. Hopefully, some more of Maccabi's offensive flare will show up for the second leg.

This ramble will come to a close, but I just wanted to make it clear that unlike what some of you have said, Maccabi Haifa is NOT a :censored: team to be taken lightly, even though our chances of winning against you were never quite that high.

By the way, I respect Liverpool because it's my favourite English club. I follow the English league when I can.

Respect  :bowdown
kawaton

Postby Green Haifa Fan » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:51 am

0asis wrote:
Green Haifa Fan wrote:hi!
u really slight on us b4?
i guess we're not so bad, ain't we??

:;):  :buttrock

You're not bad, but you're not great either.

i didn't say we're so great.

don't b surprise if we're optimist, if we wasn't, there no resason 4 us come 2 the game. also we had some surprises in the past, like passing PSG and more. our optimism based of making surprises.
Green Haifa Fan

Postby anti-hero » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:53 am

Kikosemmek wrote:Hey there, red fans. I'm an Israeli native of Haifa. I'd first like to appologize on behalf of some Israeli posters speaking  nonsense. Pay them no mind, and I hope you don't take them as an example for the rest of us.

Well, where the hell were you when tons of stupid 14 year old Maccabi Haifa fans flooded our forum?  :D

You sound like a good guy anyways, so welcome to the forum.

We usually enjoy having fans of other football clubs on board, but honestly, those fans were way out of line. Action, re-action. That stuff.

To be fair, I personally did not know a lot about Maccabi Haifa, except that its in the Israeli league..

Which I guess, owing to that fact, led me to think you were a crap team. But Maccabi Haifa proved me wrong yesterday, and credit to that.

But you also forget, we werent really on our day yesterday, and everybody knows a fired up Liverpool would wipe the floor with any team any day.

I guess, Maccabi Haifa werent pushovers after all.

They were a decent side.

Sorry I cant say the same about some of your fellow fans though.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:18 pm

Kikosemmek wrote:What I really wanted to say is driven by what I've read so far. I think many of you underestimated Maccabi when you predicted those 3-0s or 4-0s or what-have-you.

Now there's a fan who know how to conduct himself in someone else's house.

Well said Kikkosemmek , many of us did underestimate you side and you almost got a shock result , I expect a hard game 2nd leg but Liverpool will be stronger and into their groove by then .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Green Haifa Fan » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:36 pm

MH try every year in the CL or uefa cup to break her own record. so if the record in uefa cup is 1/8 final, so next time she will try to get to 1/4 final.
her record in the CL is 1 time in group stage, n took 3rd place there few year ago, but every year in CL she try to get to group stage, and there do the maximum she can, even if finishing last.
in uefa cup after doing group stage there also, the goal of her there is also group stage.

making it to the group stage r also can help them have a lot profit, and when money comes, football getting better, and that the main goal of the Israeli football.

Here is a video about the past of m. Haifa in Europeans championships:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOear4qhsuQ
Green Haifa Fan

Postby mybloodisgreen » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:26 pm

anti-hero wrote:

Well, where the hell were you when tons of stupid 14 year old Maccabi Haifa fans flooded our forum?  :D

We usually enjoy having fans of other football clubs on board, but honestly, those fans were way out of line. Action, re-action. That stuff.

To be fair, I personally did not know a lot about Maccabi Haifa, except that its in the Israeli league..

Which I guess, owing to that fact, led me to think you were a crap team. But Maccabi Haifa proved me wrong yesterday, and credit to that.

But you also forget, we werent really on our day yesterday, and everybody knows a fired up Liverpool would wipe the floor with any team any day.

They were a decent side.

also us (maccabi haifa) wasn't on our day and five of our players want in the game because of red cards and injuries (even that you dont know thim but theres there names if any one want to know<kiesi,rafaelov[U],ben basat,arbitman,suan>)
mybloodisgreen

Postby mybloodisgreen » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:27 pm

anti-hero wrote:

They were a decent side.

also us (maccabi haifa) wasn't on our day and five of our players wasn't in the game because of red cards and injuries (even that you dont know thim but theres their names if any one want to know<kiesi,rafaelov[U],ben basat,arbitman,suan>)
mybloodisgreen

Postby Maccabi Haifa F.C FaN » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:54 pm

guys uv'e got 2 understand, anywhere else besides Anfield would do! ur tickets r limited, ther4 ide consider da second leg a home game - for da simple fact dat we r gonna have more fans than ur gonna have, n it'll be probably played in the GSP, which is a staduim we have nice memories from.

n as 4 Kikosemmek, what da f.uck r u here 4? wats with all dat flattering? יחנפן לך תחמיא במקום אחר, מה עוזר כל השטויות שרשמת?
Maccabi Haifa F.C FaN

Postby alessandromagno » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:20 pm

OK, yes not a bad team. Decent. Anyway, now they've shot their bolt. Liverpool have won the CL 5x and UEFA Cup 3x--can MH match that? End of story. You did well though--but the end result was predictable.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Green Haifa Fan » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:04 pm

alessandromagno wrote:OK, yes not a bad team. Decent. Anyway, now they've shot their bolt. Liverpool have won the CL 5x and UEFA Cup 3x--can MH match that? End of story. You did well though--but the end result was predictable.

OK, when i said not a bad team, i meant in funny way, sorry about the misunderstanding. im sure that ur much better team then us, i meant that b4 the game u were talking about an easy 3 or 4-0, and in the game u were hardly won 2-1.

:;):
Last edited by Green Haifa Fan on Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green Haifa Fan

Postby lfcwonderboy » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:03 pm

1st leg goals here

Come and join the friendliest Liverpool Forum LFC land.

Download Every Liverpool Goal, Match Highlights, Interviews and Press Conferences. Every thing that you get from the e-season ticket!

Live Stream
Match Photos
Babe of the Day
Prediction & Fantansy Leagues
Addictive Chat
Friendley Staff & Members
24 Hours

click me

click me
lfcwonderboy

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:06 pm

WTF is going on in here.  :D