LIVERPOOL VS CHELSEA (PART 2) - All discussion here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redsince2001 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:56 pm

Posted: Oct. 03 2005,19:27   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exactly wat i wanted 2 say...rafa's tactics isnt working...yesterday's entire team selection was wrong ...4 me we sud be playing 4-4-2 with cisse and crouch(or moro,pongolle ) upfront ,gerrard on the right till jan and sissoko and alonso in the middle ,wat t\do u hav 2 say 2 that?

please rafa have a second look at ur tactics during this off week......give cisse a chance...have faith ..............
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby Khobar » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:35 pm

Had to find somewhere to share my disappointment:(
Why, why, why did Rafa and the boys have to give it so much gob before the game? ???? Playing mind games is fine but we aint exactly on an even footing are we? All Mourinho had to do was put the quotes on the dressing room wall and they would be fired up. And then Rafas post match interview he says he prefers to only talk of his own team - too bloody late fella. Can't entirely fault the 4-5-1 as we saw what happened when we tried to open up.
Mourinho can give it the verbals because he has the players to back it up. We do it and we end up embarrasing ourselves. The league don't lie - we won a cup competition last year but we're :censored: in the league. Was Houllier really worse than this?
Khobar

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:03 am

nemesis wrote:*finger to the lips* shhhhh.........
heh heh! :p

who the fuck are you  :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion