LIVERPOOL VS BORDEAUX PART II

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:18 am

First time around i wasnt very happy and satisfied with the players but i think the win over Reading and now villa will give the lads alot of confidence and faith to give bordeaux a good hiding. I doubt this will happen but Hopefully Rafa names the same team that beat Villa. I think crouchy deserves more games he has just scored for us again. And kuyt this lad is great best signing of this summer. Out standing talent deserves a starting place. Gerrard today show us how great and versatile he is. Some say he is playing out of position he looked great today against villa and hopefully he gives another great performance tuesday. Garcia was abismal against manure but was great today and hopefully he can get a starting place. Finnan Carragher Hyypia Riise that was our back 4 last year and look how many clean sheets we had. I believe these 4 are just getting there partnership started again. Reina or the bird ( cause he flaps alot )  :D needs to get a good run going because all players get great because of there confidence so hopefully a clean sheet will build up his confidence more. Un changed from the villa game

Reina

Finnan
Carragher
Hyypia
Riise

Gerrard
Alonso
sissoko
Garcia

Crouch
Kuyt  3-0 Gerrard,kuyt and Crouch

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby MaccaLFC » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:32 am

Looking forward to this one, should be a good night.

Bordeaux showed sweet F.A for me at their place, only danger looked like their set pieces.

Should be a comfortable win for me, 2/3-0.
Der der der der der der der derrr!
MaccaLFC

Postby Leonidas08 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:10 am

RichardLFC1 wrote:First time around i wasnt very happy and satisfied with the players but i think the win over Reading and now villa will give the lads alot of confidence and faith to give bordeaux a good hiding. I doubt this will happen but Hopefully Rafa names the same team that beat Villa. I think crouchy deserves more games he has just scored for us again. And kuyt this lad is great best signing of this summer. Out standing talent deserves a starting place. Gerrard today show us how great and versatile he is. Some say he is playing out of position he looked great today against villa and hopefully he gives another great performance tuesday. Garcia was abismal against manure but was great today and hopefully he can get a starting place. Finnan Carragher Hyypia Riise that was our back 4 last year and look how many clean sheets we had. I believe these 4 are just getting there partnership started again. Reina or the bird ( cause he flaps alot )  :D needs to get a good run going because all players get great because of there confidence so hopefully a clean sheet will build up his confidence more. Un changed from the villa game

Reina

Finnan
Carragher
Hyypia
Riise

Gerrard
Alonso
sissoko
Garcia

Crouch
Kuyt  3-0 Gerrard,kuyt and Crouch

i agree, keep same team, performed well. We have the home advantage now, lets punish them, play smart keep the ball, and think.

Cant wait!

COME ON BOYS!!!

Liverpool 3-0 Bor

Crouch x2
Gerrard x1
Leonidas08

Postby Red Dotty » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:37 am

I hope to that Raffa keeps the same team but there what do i know. our team will be sky hi and through in the champ league after the round this week with a good 4-0 win for the mighting men of Anfield road would love to see Gerrard get a goal as well come on Stevie son lets shut em all up.

Team
Reina
Finnan
Carra
Hyppia
Aurellio
Gerrard  :bowdown
Alonso
Sissoko
Garcia
Kuyt
Fowler/Crouch?

4-0 lovely jubbly
:buttrock
image001.gif
Red Dotty

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:42 am

1-0 will be fine with Manhattan.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FRfanatic » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:54 am

Hope LFC will play like against villa. "get on top and over them"and not in a european tactic way based on ball possesion and bull**** like that. When Rafa lets them start with the right attitude  I'll go for 3-nil
FRfanatic

Postby jkop » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:27 am

Just hope whatever team Rafa puts out goes and does the job 1-0 would be great but hopefully a 3-0 win. :nod
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby royboylfc » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:04 am

i agree totally with richardlfc :buttrock
royboylfc

Postby darcheville » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:31 pm

I am a football fan from Bordeaux.
My team won 3-1 yesterday vs Sedan (after a win 1-0 in Auxerre last wednesday in League Cup). It was not easy because our defence is still unexperienced with the young Cid (11 matchs in L1). For tuesday, three defenders are out: Planus, Jurietti and Enakharire...It will be so difficult for us (after the lesson during the first match).
But the players are free. They know they are almost eliminated and they want to take pleasure in Anfield. It can be dangerous but I think Liverpool will probably win.
I collect eveything about my club in european cups and I am looking for souvenirs of the match in Anfield: programmes, tickets, pennant, scarf or anything else. Can somebody help me? I can send official programmes, pirate programmes (12 pages from France), pennant or scarf of the match in Bordeaux if someone is interested. Let me know.
Yours friendly,
Sebastien
darcheville

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:29 pm

Do not hold your breath for the same team that beat Villa.  For one, this will be the 100th game in a row that Rafa's changed the team...no way he's going to miss that milestone! :D   Second, he always changes things for European games.  Third, we're at home against a team we should be able to get after.  I doubt they'll be drastic changes but there will be changes.

Just for fun, here's my stab at the team:

Reina

Finnan        Hyypia        Agger         Riise

Pennant      Gerrard       Alonso        Garcia

Crouch       Bellamy

Let's hope the lads win one for Big Mick and sew up the group! :buttrock
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The_Rock » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:11 pm

I like to see pennant start this match with Crouch and Kujt again leading our attack.

Pennant seems to be getting better and better in the last few matches.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:14 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Just for fun, here's my stab at the team:

Reina

Finnan        Hyypia        Agger         Riise

Pennant      Gerrard       Alonso        Garcia

Crouch       Bellamy

4-4-2  ???  Are you sure ?    :D (just kidding )

Think out of that 11 only Finnan is a certainty , unless Rafa goes 3-5-2 .   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:31 pm

Red Dotty wrote:I hope to that Raffa keeps the same team but there what do i know. our team will be sky hi and through in the champ league after the round this week with a good 4-0 win for the mighting men of Anfield road would love to see Gerrard get a goal as well come on Stevie son lets shut em all up.

Team
Reina
Finnan
Carra
Hyppia
Aurellio
Gerrard  :bowdown
Alonso
Sissoko
Garcia
Kuyt
Fowler/Crouch?

4-0 lovely jubbly

Would you really not play riise ?

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby MaccaLFC » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:46 pm

Didn't have a ticket which pi$sed me off, but me dad's mate has to work and has sold me his, is right!  :D

Can't wait, i'd play;

Reina

Finnan
Carra
Agger
JAR

Gerrard
Momo
Xabi
Luis

Kuyt
Crouch

Der der der der der der der derrr!
MaccaLFC

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:36 pm

Got a feeling were gonna knock a few in against Bordeaux.

I'm not going to attempt a team selection,as i think there will be some changes from the villa game. What i reckon tho is that if the team play anything like they did in the first half against villa , then we'll score alot of goals. Bordeaux showed nothing in the last match that worries me, so it's a matter of carrying on with the attacking football and no complacency and everything should be just fine.

Hopefully this will be another confidence boosting performance and we will all start to feel much better about ourselves.

I've gotta feeling that he'll play Robbie from the start in this match.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion