Postby Afroman » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:41 pm

Triore the worst player on the pitch.
Fu,cking woeful.
No forget woeful he was :censored:. Don't want to see him play again
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:44 pm

BAD day...end of story!

how bad? ....... PRIDE===down the grid! yes, and the hardest thing to deal with right now.

PREMIERSHIP===still on course for (2nd to 4th) spot..(get used to it)...  manure and arsenal arent setting any fires either so its all were gonna get.

CHAMPIONS LGE ====holders top the group.

shocking day.....yes

end of lfc this season...NO WAY.......(not yet) but the signs arent too good.  :down:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jack66 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:48 pm

rafa doesnt know why we lost 4.1,didnt someone tell him we were :censored:.
jack66

Postby Kukilon » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:48 pm

I hope mother Russia decides to throw Abramovich in jail for all the :censored: he has done there. Give Chelsea back to it's fan club and let everyone have a go at the EPL.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby H_K_LFC » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:49 pm

chelsea = cheating,diving scum

just a bad game...rafa can make us bounce back
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:07 pm

don't blame chelski, don't get me wrong I hate em but today it was us that was the problem.

I don't want to call for Rafa's head but it may be inevitable if he persists with playing sh!t formations. Sorry but 4-5-1, as i have said many times, is not the formation you play if you want to win. I'm sorry but Rafa is blind, if it is obvious to us fans it is wrong then he should be seeing it. Maybe he feels like he should justify buying that crock of sh!t Crouch by playing him every game.

Liverpool are an attacking team, we are free flowing and should not be losing this heavily. Sorry but rafa needs to sort this out.

I am a loyal fan but if liverpool continue playing this way, i will be calling for the managers head because we are sh1t at the moment
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oakton » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:54 pm

where the hell is warnock? bring him back please
and get rid of Traore, he cannot play football!! dumb and lazy.
oakton

Postby drummerphil » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:59 pm

If i see that super gos advert once more i will :censored: scream
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby josip84 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:06 pm

Hi lads. Just saw the highlights of the match on French TV a minute ago. Are there any of you guys who still doubt Drogba's talent?
Imagine him playing for the Reds this afternoon : the result would have been Liverpool 4/Chelsea 1...
Never mind. The Reds will strike back at Stamford Bridge in the Champions League game.
josip84

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:08 pm

He did his job for Chelsea but I don't see him living up to the 24 million price tag.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby josip84 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:15 pm

A.B. wrote:He did his job for Chelsea but I don't see him living up to the 24 million price tag.

You've got to try and forget the price tag, just watch that man on the pitch, a great centre-forward.
In Marseilles where I live, every Olympique de Marseille fan misses "DD" and wishes he could come back.
Today, I would tend to think that every Liverpool FC fan would be delighted if Drogba could join the Merseyside, wouldn't they?
josip84

Postby drummerphil » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:34 pm

sorry mate i hate the :censored:,i still think Crespo is the best striker in the country.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:34 pm

Now Crespo is one player i would love here
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:59 pm

Well well well, Liverpool lose their FIRST game of the season and the knives are out already :D

Sure , we got beat by the better team today but 4-1 was NOT a true reflection of the game and anyone who actually watched the game could tell you that.

RB was right in his opinion that we looked the better side for the first 25 mins and tbh were left chasing the game after defensive errors ???

Against Chelsea it's hard enough trying to contain and compete but when you push on in the hope of getting something from the game you play staright into their hands.

The so called "boring" LFC side of 2001 who incidentaly scored 122 goals and won a treble of trophies used to soak up the pressure and break quick and punish teams who stepped up 5 yards.

The worry for me is the lack of support for Peter Crouch who was actually was one of LFC's better players. Compare Crouch with Drogba and what he gets that Crouch doesn;t is "SUPPORT". Luis Garcia and Riise never got near Crouch today but Cole and Duff were always available and punished LFC with goals.

It's might be OK playing Peter Crouch in the same way that Jon Carew played for Valencia but without the players of the ilk of Ayala it's not going to work. Tactics are great if you have the means to exact them but at present I'm sad to say Liverpool don't have the players ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion