LIVERPOOL VS WOLVES - 29/12/10 20:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby damjan193 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 pm

I saw the game yesterday, they finaly started showing the Prem on TV... but wtf man? Was the game fixed or the players cant :censored: walk? We couldnt get out of our own half at times, at HOME, against WOLVES! WHAT THE :censored:? And what the hell was it with the goal? Only 5 year old kids can concede that kind of goal, and we almost conceded two! And I thought we were going to improve...
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Bermenstein wrote:"Dont think we deserved to loose the game. Maybe we should have got a NIl-NIL" Roy Hodgson, post Lpool v Wolves game

WTf?? :O

0-0

Nice and positive...
We should be creaming teams Like Wolves, Blackpool & Northampton

This is my favorite one

"Its a bit disrespectful to say we should always beat any other team in the same league as us".

Shankly would cringe if he heard that one
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redangel » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Have to agree , last night was really bad , but today the reality has hit home. We are in a relegation battle and Roy is still the manager.
Oh for the days when , no matter how late in the game and you were 1/2-0 down , you always knew they'd fight 'til the end and chances were , we'd pull it back. Now we go 1 down and you just know the heads go down and the game is all but lost.
Roy's been here for 6 months now and he said he needed time to get them playing the way he wants , well he's had time and they haven't got a clue , we're getting worse not better .
So, either all our players are thick and don't understand what he wants or Roy is a cr*p teacher.
Take your pick ! 
:(
Redangel

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:48 am

metalhead wrote:
Bermenstein wrote:"Dont think we deserved to loose the game. Maybe we should have got a NIl-NIL" Roy Hodgson, post Lpool v Wolves game

WTf?? :O

0-0

Nice and positive...
We should be creaming teams Like Wolves, Blackpool & Northampton

This is my favorite one

"Its a bit disrespectful to say we should always beat any other team in the same league as us".

Shankly would cringe if he heard that one

MH....Woy has his head so far up his own cakehole that comments like this are no surprise....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games