Liverpool Vs Wolves 22/05/22 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Tue May 24, 2022 7:48 am

Ok mate I'll make one soon.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Tue May 24, 2022 4:23 pm

My last thread we beat United 4-0. I'll do it.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 24, 2022 9:03 pm

We were 14 points behind at one stage and we powered back to hanging out their @rse pocket ,City were 14 mins away from completely blowing it and finishing this season as potless as Chelsea and United and that certainly wont be lost on the bald fraud  however much he postulates over them being legends. We all know full well City were the likeliest choice of neutral fans ,but lets ask ourselves why ? The answer if you were sad enough to compile a census ,would have been they're a bland choice and footballs version of Ed Sheeran.

I mean the two teams are simply not comparable Liverpool's risk taking football as opposed to Cities tedious death by a thousand cuts ,fans don't feel threatened by the perspex walls of the Etihad and everything they win can be dismissed easily as manufactured through inconceivable wealth. I'd personally sooner open up a vein than sit through 90 mins of Cities football and for most neutrals they're the safest choice.   

I couldn't be more prouder of this group of quite irrefutably remarkable players and manager. I doubt any team will ever come as close as two games to do the unbelievable ,it's practically unfeasible that any team could come this close or indeed be ever invited to do so.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games